Page 1 of 46 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

After the Final Rose

I want to go...have flight and hotel but....I need one ticket to the taping of the ATFR. If anyone has one they are not going to use, please PM me.

We will use this thread for spoilers for the ATFR.

Re: Atfr

It might not be too late to call if you haven't. I just got an email saying call time is at 2:30 and that details will be sent out tomorrow.

Re: Atfr

Quote Originally Posted by babyblueeyes89;3083285;
    It might not be too late to call if you haven't. I just got an email saying call time is at 2:30 and that details will be sent out tomorrow.

This is a letter a freind received that lives out of state from ABC taping

Hello,

We limit the seating to those in the Greater Los Angeles Area, as we overbook and can not guarantee that you will get in. I am so sorry, I was unaware that you were trying to come out from out of state.

Best,
    Tracina

Re: After the Final Rose

LuvnIt,

I just PM'd her with the same information

Hey all, not new to FORT, but just now finally registered to begin posting...my husband deals with my obsession with our bachelorette, and after i tried getting tickets to the show, i received an email getting more contact information, but i havent heard anything since....he doesnt mind us getting some last minute plane tickets and hotel, but i have no conformation email...can anyway share the process with me if i should even hold on to the hope of getting tickets? Thanks!

LuvnIt posted the letter I got. I also got the first e-mail, but then came the second one saying that it is for people living in the LA area only.

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 4 Media thread

Just thought I'd pass this along that apparently the ATFRC is going to be closed to an audience. Too many confidentiality leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3085913;
    Just thought I'd pass this along that apparently the ATFRC is going to be closed to an audience. Too many confidentiality leaks.
    That is something that really makes you go hmmmm??? They must really have something to hide!
    Do you take that as a positive or negative?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3085913;
    Thanks for the info!

Verrrrryyyy interesting. I thought some of the posters here had confirmation that they were attending? I wonder what could be so confidential as to not open it up to an audience?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3085918;
    Thanks for the info!

Verrrrryyyy interesting. I thought some of the posters here had confirmation that they were attending? I wonder what could be so confidential as to not open it up to an audience?
    Actually, someone who thought they were going, who had a ticket, received a message from them saying this:

'Due to confidentiality, we will no longer be having general audience, it is now a closed set.'

Page 1 of 46 1234567891011 ... LastLast