Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

FORT Fanatic Titans Champion

Re: Bachelorette 4 Media thread

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3085965;
    Again, I'm pretty sure that the leaked photos are the reason for it.........
    I don't get this as a reason. Those photos were not from the MTA taping specifically. Fleiss cannot control what contestants do prior to the taping especially a large group or what is posted on the internet by former contestants of the show.

If you are attending the AFTRC you are not allowed to have cell phones or cameras with you.. The viewers are going to know on Monday, June 30th who the final 2 are so what is to be leaked since the taping is on Tuesday, July 1st?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3086002;
    I've been saying, for quite some time, that I think the two roses symbolize her choosing two people (ie: Jason and Ty).
    Lynn, I really, REALLY hope you're right!

Quote Originally Posted by chaserla;3086003;
    I don't get this as a reason. Those photos were not from the MTA taping specifically. Fleiss cannot control what contestants do prior to the taping especially a large group or what is posted on the internet by former contestants of the show.

If you are attending the AFTRC you are not allowed to have cell phones or cameras with you.. The viewers are going to know on Monday, June 30th who the final 2 are so what is to be leaked since the taping is on Tuesday, July 1st?
    I tend to agree chaserla. The MTA leaks have mostly been in the form of pictures taken by participants and posted on the internet. The ATFR leaks would have to do with either 1) who is chosen 2) if there is an engagement (which based on the proposal statement in the media description, don't we find out at the MTA?) and 3) The actualities of filming that would be edited out in the finished product. We pretty much know #1 and #2. That leaves #3.

FORT Fanatic

I will say there has been many seasons of the bachelor/bachelorette, and we have heard that they all partied afterwards, but there was never ever any photos leaked of the final three before this. Somebody fell asleep for awhile and now Fleiss is going to blow. Everybody run for cover, it's not going to be a pretty sight.

FORT Fanatic

I've been saying, for quite some time, that I think the two roses symbolize her choosing two people (ie: Jason and Ty).
    Lynn I am curious your impression on the close set?
    Last edited by thethreej's; 06-28-2008 at 04:23 PM.

Let them be in love

I was thinking the roses might be for Jesse and his girlfriend

Color me stupid and dump on me if you want, but this is not a good sign.
    Last edited by bugsme3; 06-28-2008 at 04:41 PM.

FORT Fanatic Titans Champion

Quote Originally Posted by thethreej's;3086011;
    I will say there has been many seasons of the bachelor/bachelorette, and we have heard that they all partied afterwards, but there was never ever any photos leaked of the final three before this. Somebody fell asleep for awhile and now Fleiss is going to blow. Everybody run for cover, it's not going to be a pretty sight.
    We have gotten leaks like this before, just to name a few:
    1. Bevin and Andy's canoe trip
    2. Jesse's AFTRC pictures
    3. Byron and Mary's proposal pictures were posted on ABCmedianet prior to the airing of the finale

I just think that Fleiss likes the leaks. More leaks equals more people talking about the show therefore more viewers

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3085978;
    Have they ever actually announced at AFTR, that it didn't work out except for Jen's season? Wasn't that aired immediately after the grand happy finale?
    YIKES...the Brad comparisons, and the Jen screencaps from the season previews certainly seem ominous now.

I honestly don't wish anyone unhappiness but the trainwreck seasons are pretty fascinating.
    I am thinking along these lines.
    I would be happy if Jason is happy, but I am not sure De is in the right place right now. Did she rush into the romance after Graham left?

Since they chose Jen to lead off the season instead of Trista........ perhaps it is a very confidential ending.

Maybe, they are still working/resolving it?
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I don't understand what you are saying. The viewers will know on 6/30 who the F2 are, but not the F1, and not the end result.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.