Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546

Thread: After the Final Rose

FORT Fanatic

Re: After the Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by lora724;3088025;
    Something that took up more than 2/3s of the season, wasn't pumped out of proportion. She even says so herself.
    I think this is where we get into the "everybody sees something different" situation. I thought Jeremy was getting most of the romantic attention for the first 2/3rds of the season. I didn't miss the sparks between Graham and De, I just didn't think it would get far with all the bickering and lack of communication. That usually blows up. Jeremy is where I'd have put my money before the HTDs. After the HTDs everything seemed to shift around with the families being factored in.

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3088038;
    OK - onward and upward - to the F3-2 - wonder what Fleiss has in store for us - so that the boards will be cracking - that does NOT include Graham - since he no longer is around - and out partying
    Wonderful suggestion, Capegal ... yes ... let's talk about the real F2 (from all appearances Jason & Jesse) since they will be the only guys at the ATFR.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3088038;
    OK - onward and upward - to the F3-2 - wonder what Fleiss has in store for us - so that the boards will be cracking - that does NOT include Graham - since he no longer is around - and out partying
    Thank you Capegal. I am looking forward to seeing Jesse on the ATFR. It will be interesting to say the least. I truly wonder how this is all going to play out....???

How sad that some continue to be invested deeply in failure and pain for two people. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by lora724;3088047;
    I'm with you, pro!
    So will you be happy if they break up? I am just curious.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;3088053;
    Thank you Capegal. I am looking forward to seeing Jesse on the ATFR. It will be interesting to say the least. I truly wonder how this is all going to play out....???
    If the speculation is true, and the AFR is a closed set, and most of those attending will be Jason and Deanna's family for the engagement party that is to follow... I wonder will Jesse actually be there? How weird for him to be their with all of Jason and Deanna's family preparing to celebrate their engagement... it would just be very weird!