Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

FORT Fanatic

Re: After the Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaguy;3088013;
    Just saying that I think the relationship between De and Graham was pumped out of proportion and apparently it was, he's gone.
    Something that took up more than 2/3s of the season, wasn't pumped out of proportion. She even says so herself.

But I realize that no matter what we say, someone is going to try to discount it -- that now it's down to bad edits and splicing of things on the VOs. If we are going to TRUST that that is true (bad edits in the VOs) for Graham, then we will have to have to TRUST that it is ALSO for Jason (Jeremy and Jesse, too) and that her VO's about him came at different times and at different places and were obviously pasted in there to try to forcefeed a story.

I don't expect everyone to agree with me or anyone for that matter, but we are on a forum, seeing photos and videos that the rest of the nation don't come on to see/read and from the point we pick up tomorrow night, we are being TOLD through DeAnna's voice that up until the point that Graham left, she was falling in love with him and thought he'd be the final one standing in the end. And, that she is confused and didn't think this is how it was going to end. But, again, at the point we are tomorrow night, she is having to step back and reevaluate the F3s and follow her heart on the FDs.

Now, from the VOs, we know she thinks Jeremy is perfect, almost too perfect, but she's not really feeling it for him.

Jesse, their relationship is really just evolving into a romantic one, but I feel it was a little bit too late.

Jason, she's seeing herself there, a step mom, raising Ty, and opening herself up to him more than anyone else. I think the connection they have and have had up until that point will now take full center and, IMO, he is the one in the end.

And, as I said before, I believe now after reading Graham's interviews that the decision (whether mutual, Dee's or Graham's) was the right decision.

I wish her and Jason all the best!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;3088024;
    Try to remember you saw what Fleiss wanted you to see. It wouldn't be saying much for Deanna if she was working up all that emotion strictly over a hot guy - I think she is smarter than that. I would feel pretty certain that Deanna and Graham had conversations that we were not privy to.
    Then why did she keep saying over and over again that Graham wouldn't open up to her. That's what all the arguing between them was about. Him being closed off.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3087949;
    I think the bigger question is "why let the love of your life go if you don't really care for the other 3 guys???" (By Graham's own admission, it was De's decision that he leave) The simple answer is that, as much as De was attracted to G, she let him go because she knew that he wasn't the one for her.
    Deanna didn't "love" Graham as much as his fans thinks she did. Graham and De are not "soul mates", they've admitted it - why can't everybody else?
    It's just like the Bettina fans who insisted Brad liked Bettina the most, but let her go because of her family. No, he let Bettina go because he liked DeAnna & Jenni better.

I think the storyline may be that DeAnna came looking for love, and she initially found someone like her normal type of guy, Graham. She thought he would be her choice in the end.

However, this show is about finding love in a different way than people normally do. Enter Jason, the guy who isn't her normal type to date, yet she comes to love. (Whether it's true or not, I don't know because I think this process is too fast, does not have any realistic day-to-day life time, and is too complicated with dating other people.)

Quote Originally Posted by angrygirl;3088029;
    It's just like the Bettina fans who insisted Brad liked Bettina the most, but let her go because of her family. No, he let Bettina go because he liked DeAnna & Jenni better.

I think the storyline may be that DeAnna came looking for love, and she initially found someone like her normal type of guy, Graham. She thought he would be her choice in the end.

However, this show is about finding love in a different way than people normally do. Enter Jason, the guy who isn't her normal type to date, yet she comes to love. (Whether it's true or not, I don't know because I think this process is too fast, does not have any realistic day-to-day life time, and is too complicated with dating other people.)

AMEN....you nailed it!

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;3088024;
    Try to remember you saw what Fleiss wanted you to see. It wouldn't be saying much for Deanna if she was working up all that emotion strictly over a hot guy - I think she is smarter than that. I would feel pretty certain that Deanna and Graham had conversations that we were not privy to.
    Well, Graham even said they didn't talk about much. No day to day getting to know each other stuff. I really don't see how you can fall in love without doing that, no matter how hot someone is. I also think a PART (and I did say PART, not all) of Deanna's emotions that night was from feeling rejected. We all get upset if we are rejected,no matter who does it. No one wants to feel rejected. Plus this was HER show, how dare someone not want to be with her on HER show? I do think she was sad over Graham, however, I also think she was sad/angry that someone wasn't really that into her. It was quite a contrast to how all of the other guys were treating her. Here's a guy that she's very physicall attracted to, and he isn't giving it back to her. That would hurt my feelings even if I wasn't in love, and not to mention this is all happening on tv in front of tons of people.

I DO think she was falling for Graham. I won't dispute that either, but I just don't see this deep love that she'll never be able to get over that some are seeing. I think she was probably sad that whole night but it was probably over just as quickly the next day when she spent time with the other guys she was ALSO falling for. I would still stand by my opinons even if she ends up picking Jesse. (not that I think she will )

ETA: And with that, I hereby do vow not to talk about Graham anymore. LOL.
    Last edited by n2shabbychic; 06-29-2008 at 09:07 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyesgal;3088028;
    Then why did she keep saying over and over again that Graham wouldn't open up to her. That's what all the arguing between them was about. Him being closed off.
    Graham himself admitted that when the focus was all about marriage, it was tense because he couldn't tell her that he was falling in love with her and he was not going to just say whatever she wanted to hear, because it wasn't happening in the timeframe she wanted. But, when they just sat back and relaxed, they had a great time.

For Graham, he went there for the right reasons, he was true to himself and he was obviously attracted to her and had very strong feelings for her, but he did not want to rush into this.

He also said that what he walked away from this show learning was that more often than not, girls need verbal/vocal validation more than a physical one, so perhaps what we didn't see were the physical cues he was giving her, they just focused on the fact that he didn't say what she wanted.

She said she let Graham go because he didn't know what he wanted. It was clear he did, it wasn't her and no matter how badly she wanted that ending, it wasn't going to happen.

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lora724;3088033;
    Graham himself admitted that when the focus was all about marriage, it was tense because he couldn't tell her that he was falling in love with her and he was not going to just say whatever she wanted to hear, because it wasn't happening in the timeframe she wanted. But, when they just sat back and relaxed, they had a great time.

For Graham, he went there for the right reasons, he was true to himself and he was obviously attracted to her and had very strong feelings for her, but he did not want to rush into this.

He also said that what he walked away from this show learning was that more often than not, girls need verbal/vocal validation more than a physical one, so perhaps what we didn't see were the physical cues he was giving her, they just focused on the fact that he didn't say what she wanted.

She said she let Graham go because he didn't know what he wanted. It was clear he did, it wasn't her and no matter how badly she wanted that ending, it wasn't going to happen.
    JMO, but I'm not too sure Graham knew what he wanted. One minute he's at the racetrack telling her "I don't want to be one of a bunch" and stuff like that and then the next he is saying in his exit interview (and you'll have to excuse because I don't have the interview right in front of me) stuff like that he didn't see himself falling in love with Deanna and that they shouldn't be together and stuff like that. To me that reeks of a guy that has no earthly idea what he wants.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

OK - onward and upward - to the F3-2 - wonder what Fleiss has in store for us - so that the boards will be cracking - that does NOT include Graham - since he no longer is around - and out partying
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic;3088032;
    Well, Graham even said they didn't talk about much. No day to day getting to know each other stuff. I really don't see how you can fall in love without doing that, no matter how hot someone is. I also think a PART (and I did say PART, not all) of Deanna's emotions that night was from feeling rejected. We all get upset if we are rejected,no matter who does it. No one wants to feel rejected. Plus this was HER show, how dare someone not want to be with her on HER show? I do think she was sad over Graham, however, I also think she was sad/angry that someone wasn't really that into her. It was quite a contrast to how all of the other guys were treating her. Here's a guy that she's very physicall attracted to, and he isn't giving it back to her. That would hurt my feelings even if I wasn't in love, and not to mention this is all happening on tv in front of tons of people.

I DO think she was falling for Graham. I won't dispute that either, but I just don't see this deep love that she'll never be able to get over that some are seeing. I think she was probably sad that whole night but it was probably over just as quickly the next day when she spent time with the other guys she was ALSO falling for. I would still stand by my opinons even if she ends up picking Jesse. (not that I think she will )

I, for one, have never said there was any "deep love" connection with any of the guys. As a matter of fact, I think it is unreasonable to believe that is even possible in this environment. All I have said is that the strongest connection until the time he left was with Graham, and if Fleiss wants to convince me that, in 3 dates Deanna completely changed her mind and fell madly in love with Jason, well, I'm not buy what he is selling. If Deanna comes out the FRC and says - let's try this in the real world, then maybe, but if the walk away with a ring on her finger - then it becomes a made for TV lifetime drama.

Quote Originally Posted by angrygirl;3088029;
    And some people still think Bettina was his true love.

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;3088034;
    You are totally on track lora, but there will be no one listening to you because people are going to believe what they want to believe and Fleiss will be feeding to them by the forkful. Like I said, talk to me a couple months after the After the Final Rose.

I think it's sad that people are looking forward to them breaking up and being able to say "I told you so".
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.