Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

Re: After the Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyesgal;3088004;
    Didn't I hear somewhere that at the ATFR both of the two finalists would be there? Could this mean Jason and Ty instead of Jason and Jesse?
    It can be
    If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail!

Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic;3087995;
    Ok, I just watched the new PI. While I'm not discounting anything she said, that was very sliced and diced. Poorly, I might add. A lot of VO added to actual things she was saying. I don't think that was all one big long coherant speech she was giving. It was bits and pieces of different ones.
    These are the same editing tricks they played with Trista, Charlie and Ryan.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;3088002;
    Also, if you look at the shot they're showing of her packing during the clip, she's wearing the same pink/red shirt she was wearing when she was packing for the HTD. We didn't see her saying anything while packing, but that's another clue that they grab stuff from different times to tell their story.
    Which clip are you talking about so I can go watch it again?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaguy;3087991;
    I don't think we're alone either, most of the guys in the house thought Jeremy was a lock most of the season as well. He really did have front runner status most of the time. The Graham thing gets pumped out of proportion because it was extremely visual, but not very mental.
    Hmmmmm, never heard Deanna say she was falling in love with Jeremy, and as far as just being physical, in case you have forgotten, Graham wasn't just a peice of meat. He is a successful, intelligent, caring young man. And I believe I heard the other guys saying they thought Graham was the one who was the "lock". Doesn't matter anymore...but just thought I would throw that out there.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;3088010;
    Hmmmmm, never heard Deanna say she was falling in love with Jeremy, and as far as just being physical, in case you have forgotten, Graham wasn't just a peice of meat. He is a successful, intelligent, caring young man. And I believe I heard the other guys saying they thought Graham was the one who was the "lock". Doesn't matter anymore...but just thought I would throw that out there.

Just saying that I think the relationship between De and Graham was pumped out of proportion and apparently it was, he's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaguy;3087991;
    The Graham thing gets pumped out of proportion because it was extremely visual, but not very mental.
    I couldn't have said it better myself. I fell privy to the visuals that is for sure. But aside from the physical there wasn't anything deeper that I saw with Graham. There was fire just not very much substance.

Re: Bachelorette 4 Media thread

Quote Originally Posted by missdaisy;3086223;
    De has said she LOVES surprises...and that her family would not know the outcome of the show.

It could be that they chose "to date and see where it goes" at the FRC (beginning of May)..... and now that it is almost July.....Perhaps the families will be there (including Ty) for the ATRC ... and an engagement party

That would be really neat!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaguy;3088013;
    Just saying that I think the relationship between De and Graham was pumped out of proportion and apparently it was, he's gone.
    And I, respectfully, disagree. Had he stayed, which he chose not to, things might be very different. When someone on these shows has an emotional outburst and says something, that is a lot more telling than one of the rehearsed PI's.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaguy;3088013;
    Agreed!
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JinxCat;3088016;
    I couldn't have said it better myself. I fell privy to the visuals that is for sure. But aside from the physical there wasn't anything deeper that I saw with Graham. There was fire just not very much substance.
    Try to remember you saw what Fleiss wanted you to see. It wouldn't be saying much for Deanna if she was working up all that emotion strictly over a hot guy - I think she is smarter than that. I would feel pretty certain that Deanna and Graham had conversations that we were not privy to.