Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

Re: After the Final Rose

to the FORT sandyshoes
    A smile is a language that even a baby understands.
    Men who donít understand women fall into two groups: Bachelors and Husbands.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lora724;3087950;
    Look, I'm not trying to beat a dead dog with this, all I am saying is that we are going to be forcefed a story now and ABC is going to want us to believe that there was something there all along and DeAnna is stating that up until the point he left, he was her F1 and she was falling in love with him.

I believe that by the point of the ATFR, yes, she probably could be with Jason, but the only ending to the REGULAR SEASON, I will truly feel is REAL is one of a "let's see where this goes."
    The story with Jason was there all along, that's what some of us have been talking about for the last two episodes. Some just refuse to see it. It's not like they just started showing the De/Jason connection after Graham left. It started way before that. Yes, she did have a connection to Graham, but that wasn't her only connection!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3087949;
    I think the bigger question is "why let the love of your life go if you don't really care for the other 3 guys???" (By Graham's own admission, it was De's decision that he leave) The simple answer is that, as much as De was attracted to G, she let him go because she knew that he wasn't the one for her.
    Deanna didn't "love" Graham as much as his fans thinks she did. Graham and De are not "soul mates", they've admitted it - why can't everybody else?
    There is another interview with Graham, where he says it was more of a mutual decision that he go. I think that DeAnna really came into this to find a husband and at that point that Graham left, she went back in the room, looked at the 3 guys standing there and thought "Ok, this is something I will not fail at, there is another one here I can see a future with, so let's go, Jason." I don't think it was her initial choice, but it was the next best thing -- and after reading what Graham, said, I do believe it was THE RIGHT CHOICE in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3087952;
    He's also showing her that he's not Graham/Brad. Why don't we do a comparison chart on the type of conversations that we saw take place between DeAnna and Jason vs DeAnna/Graham.

-I believe to quote Graham it was "feelings & music." Add angst to the list.
    -Jason: Travel/Fav. to do/eat/Family/Feelings/Kids/Trust.

When did we ever see Graham ask how she felt or why she did something? I won't even get into the whole who spent more time with her argument.

I know editing plays a part in this but that argument cuts both ways to each guy.

She's also well aware of what Jason risked to go on the show and to stay on it. She's has stated that several times and saw it with her own two eyes. That's very powerful and meaningful to her - a level of commitment that's new to her.

What exactly was better with Graham except his abs? And, isn't it interesting that the guys who lived there up close and personal have stated that Jason is the real deal. Why would it be so hard for DeAnna to believe that, too?
    Great points - Deanna had to almost force Graham to talk about anything serious but with Jason, meaningful conversation just flowed between them, out of mutual interest in what the other was interested in. A lot more to base a relationship on IMO - and the physical attraction was there too
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I'm sure this is completely crazy, but it has been a trend among celebrities the last few years to invite people to an "engagement party" which in reality was a wedding. They do this to throw off the paparazzi, but knowing how Jason and Deanna have both stated they love surprises this is the first thing I thought of when I saw the title of that episode.

However, I am not sure they would have been able to keep it quiet this long between florists and gown fittings and all that. Seems like there surely would have been a leak.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3087971;
    ITA - I think the true F1's were Jason and Jeremy - with Jeremy being the frontrunner for most of the show. Graham was just the hot guy that was playing hard to get - Deanna decided that she didn't want to play that game, as it wasn't worth the risk.

I don't think we're alone either, most of the guys in the house thought Jeremy was a lock most of the season as well. He really did have front runner status most of the time. The Graham thing gets pumped out of proportion because it was extremely visual, but not very mental.

Ok, I just watched the new PI. While I'm not discounting anything she said, that was very sliced and diced. Poorly, I might add. A lot of VO added to actual things she was saying. I don't think that was all one big long coherant speech she was giving. It was bits and pieces of different ones.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by chellep;3087983;
    I'm sure this is completely crazy, but it has been a trend among celebrities the last few years to invite people to an "engagement party" which in reality was a wedding. They do this to throw off the paparazzi, but knowing how Jason and Deanna have both stated they love surprises this is the first thing I thought of when I saw the title of that episode.

However, I am not sure they would have been able to keep it quiet this long between florists and gown fittings and all that. Seems like there surely would have been a leak.
    Yummy! I love this idea ...

Cape? Lynn7? Anyone w/good scoop??

Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic;3087995;
    Ok, I just watched the new PI. While I'm not discounting anything she said, that was very sliced and diced. Poorly, I might add. A lot of VO added to actual things she was saying. I don't think that was all one big long coherant speech she was giving. It was bits and pieces of different ones.
    Also, if you look at the shot they're showing of her packing during the clip, she's wearing the same pink/red shirt she was wearing when she was packing for the HTD. We didn't see her saying anything while packing, but that's another clue that they grab stuff from different times to tell their story.

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;3088001;
    What difference does it make Shannon? We all know Jason gets the final rose....but we still love the guy!!
    Not to speak for Shannon, but it's probably because Graham comes up regularly in every thread, even the ATFR, when he's gone and no longer on the show, and so not a part of ATFR. I think we've all accepted the fact that he's going to come up, because of the varying opinions about how Deanna feels about Graham versus how she feels about Jason. That doesn't mean it isn't jarring that he's become the ghost haunting each thread.
    Last edited by Secret; 06-29-2008 at 08:41 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Didn't I hear somewhere that at the ATFR both of the two finalists would be there? Could this mean Jason and Ty instead of Jason and Jesse?