Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

Re: After the Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3087916;
    Exactly! Why be outside bawling your eyes out over one man and professing love for him when there is three more inside, when you could have just said your goodbyes and went back inside to the others (especially if there's so much love for Jason) doesn't make sense to me. Sounds like more than physical attraction to me. Right, Jason was there all along too, so why say "the one" instead of saying "one of" why say "do you know how hard it was calling out those three names, why you were rocking back and forward smiling" why would it be so hard to call there names, if you have feelings for them.
    She was outside crying when she let Fred go and she didnt have ANY connection with him. So it makes total sense for her to be crying while letting Graham go.
    "You know Ryan as the firefighting athlete who won my heart on a television show. I know though, that it was not only my heart that was won. Millions of you fell for him, but not just for him - but for the hope of him." ~Trista~

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rmticathrt;3087888;
    I can't agree more. J & D need more time to fall in love. My DH and I met and were married in 8 months. If you know, you know.
    Amen! My parents met and were married within 10 months of each other and then were married for 32 years (and it would've been 47 this year if my dad were still alive). The bottom line is if you know, you know (and I also think ... if its right, its right and if its not, its not and IMO, there isn't much anyone can do (if anything at all) to change any of that).
    Last edited by Shannonm93; 06-29-2008 at 08:04 PM.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3087917;
    I agree that they are using Jason's comments about De's attraction to Graham but NOT for the reasons that you say.
    I think it shows how in tune Jason is to Deanna, it shows that despite what he noticed, he kept trying to win her and didn't give up. He also comforted her, with sincerity, when she let Fred and Robert go. He knows what he got himself into when he went on the show, and he understands what Deanna is going through and he's giving her as much support as possible but at the same time, makes every moment with her count.

His motto should be "slow and steady wins the race"
    We may never know why Fleiss shows the things he does in the manner he does. We as viewers can all guess, but we aren't there and we don't really know what really went on. Your post is right on.
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dpao84;3087923;
    She was outside crying when she let Fred go and she didnt have ANY connection with him. So it makes total sense for her to be crying while letting Graham go.
    Absolutely and the bottom line is that De cries whenever she decides to send anyone home or at the very least gets misty eyed and sad.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lora724;3087906;
    You obviously didn't read the entire post. I never said that I didn't think her relationship with anyone else could work, but I don't believe it was her first choice -- that's all I said. Even DeAnna said that Graham was the one she thought would be the final one in the end. It's obvious that the plan changed after he left.

I wish her the best of luck with Jason, I really do.
    I did read it, and I don't mean any disrespect. I just think the edit is what it is...we have no idea if she fell in love with Jason on night one...or with anyone on night two. We are only going to see what has been constructed for our viewing pleasure. The edit clearly made it look like De and Graham had some hot and heavy thing going on...I just personally now find that a bit hard to believe considering each of their comments following his departure. I'm just trying to say...she could have had a real thing for Fred...and if they didn't want to persue that story, we'd have never known. I just don't want to assume that her feelings for Jason (or Jesse, for that matter, although...ick) weren't as real as they were for any other.

I will apologize for getting grumpy. This always happens, and if you want to play on a bulletin board, you have to get a grip. Sorry.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by dpao84;3087908;
    Graham wasn't her first choice... I dont beleive that for a second. She was upset because once again she felt rejected, probably brought up old insecurities in DeAnna. That this one guy wouldn't open up to her.

In the end, she must realize that feeling that way isn't what it's supposed to be about. There was no LOVE at all in the Graham and DeAnna relationship. She wasn't in love with him. She doesn't say she was in love with him. I dont think she was in love with Brad either. She was in love with the idea of Brad and being the one chosen.

She ends up falling for Jason. Plain and simple. Jason is the guy she would pick only if she was in love with him. The single dad, who has been nothing but extraordinary throughout would not be her "2nd choice."
    If you haven't seen the video they will show tomorrow night, it's on medianet and also on JU. She clearly says "I was falling in love with Graham and he was the one I thought would be the final one standing there in the end." If that doesn't say that he was her F1, I don't know how much clearer anyone could say it.

And she goes on further to say, "Now I am going on 3 overnight dates with the remaining guys and I'm going to follow my heart, but right now, I am confused because never in a million years did I think it would end like this." Which, TO ME, is says, I am having to go a different direction because what I had originally planned didn't work.

Please, please, please do not misunderstand me. I think she picks Jason at the end of this, and I hope she will be very happy with him. But, I won't believe that it was what she initially wanted to happen.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by dpao84;3087908;
    Graham wasn't her first choice... I dont beleive that for a second. She was upset because once again she felt rejected, probably brought up old insecurities in DeAnna. That this one guy wouldn't open up to her.

In the end, she must realize that feeling that way isn't what it's supposed to be about. There was no LOVE at all in the Graham and DeAnna relationship. She wasn't in love with him. She doesn't say she was in love with him. I dont think she was in love with Brad either. She was in love with the idea of Brad and being the one chosen.

She ends up falling for Jason. Plain and simple. Jason is the guy she would pick only if she was in love with him. The single dad, who has been nothing but extraordinary throughout would not be her "2nd choice."

I agree with you here. I didn't see so much love with her and Graham as I did heavy breathing (and a lot of bickering) and I think that's she finally realized that is a very weak foundation to build a relationship on. I never thought Jason was a second choice. He was always right at the top with Graham and Jeremy.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3087916;
    Exactly! Why be outside bawling your eyes out over one man and professing love for him when there is three more inside, when you could have just said your goodbyes and went back inside to the others (especially if there's so much love for Jason) doesn't make sense to me. Sounds like more than physical attraction to me. Right, Jason was there all along too, so why say "the one" instead of saying "one of" why say "do you know how hard it was calling out those three names, why you were rocking back and forward smiling" why would it be so hard to call there names, if you have feelings for them.
    I think the bigger question is "why let the love of your life go if you don't really care for the other 3 guys???" (By Graham's own admission, it was De's decision that he leave) The simple answer is that, as much as De was attracted to G, she let him go because she knew that he wasn't the one for her.
    Deanna didn't "love" Graham as much as his fans thinks she did. Graham and De are not "soul mates", they've admitted it - why can't everybody else?
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3087917;
    I agree that they are using Jason's comments about De's attraction to Graham but NOT for the reasons that you say.

I think it shows how in tune Jason is to Deanna, it shows that despite what he noticed, he kept trying to win her and didn't give up. He also comforted her, with sincerity, when she let Fred and Robert go. He knows what he got himself into when he went on the show, and he understands what Deanna is going through and he's giving her as much support as possible but at the same time, makes every moment with her count.

His motto should be "slow and steady wins the race"
    He's also showing her that he's not Graham/Brad. Why don't we do a comparison chart on the type of conversations that we saw take place between DeAnna and Jason vs DeAnna/Graham.

-I believe to quote Graham it was "feelings & music." Add angst to the list.
    -Jason: Travel/Fav. to do/eat/Family/Feelings/Kids/Trust.

When did we ever see Graham ask how she felt or why she did something? I won't even get into the whole who spent more time with her argument.

I know editing plays a part in this but that argument cuts both ways to each guy.

She's also well aware of what Jason risked to go on the show and to stay on it. She's has stated that several times and saw it with her own two eyes. That's very powerful and meaningful to her - a level of commitment that's new to her.

What exactly was better with Graham except his abs? And, isn't it interesting that the guys who lived there up close and personal have stated that Jason is the real deal. Why would it be so hard for DeAnna to believe that, too?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3087930;
    Was Ryan who Trista initially wanted - I don't think so. I think for a while, she was torn between Ryan & Charlie.

I really hope on the MTA, CH asks her if & how she moved on after her "relationship" with Graham. Maybe then, things will finally be put to rest!
    In fact, on the DTA, Trista commented that it was in Seattle on their FD that she really started to fall for Ryan. Hmmmm......

Also, from Deanna's leaked PI about Graham... she does state that while she is a bit confused, that she is going to follow her heart. I think, like Trista, it is going to be on her FD that Jason shows Deanna where her heart really is.