Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 455

Thread: After the Final Rose

  1. #401
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    366

    Re: After the Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3087904;
    That could be it....he proposes on FRC something like let's see if this can work between us & then the 2 months since FRC, he decides to propose to Dee & does this on the AFTR which sparks the Engagement Party. Who knows....
    That could be - I am sure that the BIG Cheese has been in contact with J & D. HE would love nothing more than for J to say that he is going to propose at the ATFR.

  2. #402
    FORT Fanatic krrj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    671

    Re: After the Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3087812;
    Yup - Jason noticed it - and theb Graham is GONE - done - caput - end of story - now on to the future................

    A proposal was told to us - but not what kind of proposal - so leaves the door open - but not for Graham .

    Time to move on......................
    Thank you! jmo the she realized that her "type" isn't what makes a lasting relationship. Sometimes you need to go thru mistakes before you find what is right. That is the one neat thing about this show. You have the opportunity to try out many different types of guys in a short period of time and have it be okay. She can weed her way thru the muc and find the gem.

  3. #403
    FORT Fogey LuvThisStuf!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Luv this location!
    Posts
    833

    Re: After the Final Rose

    Well said, Di24. And don't forget, this is the second time she's going through this show. She knows how she has to phrase things so that she doesn't give away the ending. Remember how Trista was with Charlie? Or Meredith with that other-guy-who-was-not-Ian? This is still a TV show and she's not allowed to be completely candid and express her deepest feelings without throwing us a red herring or two.

  4. #404
    Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Atlanta/Roswell, GA
    Posts
    2,179

    Re: After the Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmticathrt;3087877;
    Being that I am new around here - what do you think that means. Truth? Or someone who thinks they know?
    I really don't know ... I just find it interesting that they've only made 5 posts and the last one was 2 weeks ago.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

  5. #405
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: After the Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic;3087878;
    What are people not seeing? I love Graham too but I don't think there is anything I'm not seeing. I actually think I'm seeing things perfectly clear, but I guess we all do, that's why we post. Another thing is, it's not like Deanna has been in love with Graham for years or even months. It's not like she was in love with this man and then he left her and all of a sudden, she's in love and engaged to someone she just met and had known for a couple of weeks. She met tham all at the same time. In the end, she will have known and spent time with Jason much longer than she did with Graham. I do not dispute anything we saw with her and Graham or anything she said about him. I really don't. However, while all of that may be true, he wasn't the only one there and wasn't the only one she had feelings for. Her feelings for Graham eventually lessened. Her feelings for Jason eventually got stronger. That's all that happened. Why is that so hard to believe? As a Graham fan, even I can see that.

    Do I think her and Jason should get married right now? Of course not. I think they should have a long engagement. Do I think she could feel enough for Jason to be engaged to him in July? Yes I do, and even if I didn't think that, the reason would not be because of Graham or some big surprise or act of fate that some seem to think is going to happen. I think we HAVE heard the last of Graham. At least in regards to this show.
    Exactly! Why be outside bawling your eyes out over one man and professing love for him when there is three more inside, when you could have just said your goodbyes and went back inside to the others (especially if there's so much love for Jason) doesn't make sense to me. Sounds like more than physical attraction to me. Right, Jason was there all along too, so why say "the one" instead of saying "one of" why say "do you know how hard it was calling out those three names, why you were rocking back and forward smiling" why would it be so hard to call there names, if you have feelings for them.

  6. #406
    FORT Fogey northernviewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,894

    Re: After the Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3087806;
    I believe that something has been wrong all season and now there is more of the same...

    All is NOT as it seems here..people..

    Jason is now the clear frontrunner..with everyone here and watching on tv..

    ARE they really giving away the only surprise of the SERIES TODAY....


    very doubtful..not logical

    Further more..there is REASON why JASON keeps noticing DEE and GRAHAMS connection..like no others..he has mentioned it no less than three times....the others all have noticed as well..race track date..

    It will be used..that is WHY it is there....
    I agree that they are using Jason's comments about De's attraction to Graham but NOT for the reasons that you say.

    I think it shows how in tune Jason is to Deanna, it shows that despite what he noticed, he kept trying to win her and didn't give up. He also comforted her, with sincerity, when she let Fred and Robert go. He knows what he got himself into when he went on the show, and he understands what Deanna is going through and he's giving her as much support as possible but at the same time, makes every moment with her count.

    His motto should be "slow and steady wins the race"
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

  7. #407
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,777

    Re: After the Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3087904;
    That could be it....he proposes on FRC something like let's see if this can work between us & then the 2 months since FRC, he decides to propose to Dee & does this on the AFTR which sparks the Engagement Party. Who knows....
    I think they got engaged at the FRC. There's already a plan for the Engagement Party special and the ATFR hasn't even been filmed yet. Which leads me to believe they're already engaged.

  8. #408
    Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Atlanta/Roswell, GA
    Posts
    2,179

    Re: After the Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic;3087878;
    What are people not seeing? I love Graham too but I don't think there is anything I'm not seeing. I actually think I'm seeing things perfectly clear, but I guess we all do, that's why we post. Another thing is, it's not like Deanna has been in love with Graham for years or even months. It's not like she was in love with this man and then he left her and all of a sudden, she's in love and engaged to someone she just met and had known for a couple of weeks. She met tham all at the same time. In the end, she will have known and spent time with Jason much longer than she did with Graham. I do not dispute anything we saw with her and Graham or anything she said about him. I really don't. However, while all of that may be true, he wasn't the only one there and wasn't the only one she had feelings for. Her feelings for Graham eventually lessened. Her feelings for Jason eventually got stronger. That's all that happened. Why is that so hard to believe? As a Graham fan, even I can see that.

    Do I think her and Jason should get married right now? Of course not. I think they should have a long engagement. Do I think she could feel enough for Jason to be engaged to him in July? Yes I do, and even if I didn't think that, the reason would not be because of Graham or some big surprise or act of fate that some seem to think is going to happen. I think we HAVE heard the last of Graham. At least in regards to this show.
    Love your post, shabbychic, but I think the part I have bolded really does say it all!
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

  9. #409
    Seize the moments sunny_peach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    952

    Re: After the Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3087806;
    I believe that something has been wrong all season and now there is more of the same...

    All is NOT as it seems here..people..

    Jason is now the clear frontrunner..with everyone here and watching on tv..

    ARE they really giving away the only surprise of the SERIES TODAY....


    very doubtful..not logical

    Further more..there is REASON why JASON keeps noticing DEE and GRAHAMS connection..like no others..he has mentioned it no less than three times....the others all have noticed as well..race track date..

    It will be used..that is WHY it is there....

    Goldie WE are ALL seeing what Fleiss wants us to see. Since all of us are NOT cheering on the same guy, then it would would be that we are not all going to see things the same way. Yes, she was attracted to Graham and that was shown. It was being shown for a reason, but that attraction was not the only one Dee was attracted to, but Fleiss really played it up. he has been doing this show for many years, and is very good at what he does.
    I know when the ones we are routing for, aren't the one in the end we think the guy/lady is a fool. Dee has gone into this looking for her possible soulmate. She has been very focused. She is no fool, she is there, she knows how she feels about these guys, since she actually gets to spend a whole lot more time with these guys then we are shown.
    Graham has said that he didn't think that if these two had met in the normal world that they would have hooked up. He knows what is best for him. We should be happy that these two didn't end up together, since it wouldn't have worked, in his own words.
    Maybe the whole Graham thing was blown up so big, so that we all would think there is no possible way there could be a happy ending. Maybe Fleiss was thinking he had really pulled one over on the viewers this season. Who really knows. Maybe the relationship with her chosen one will work out, and maybe it won't, but I wish everyone involved in this season the best in finding someone for them.
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

  10. #410
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: After the Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by dpao84;3087908;
    Graham wasn't her first choice... I dont beleive that for a second. She was upset because once again she felt rejected, probably brought up old insecurities in DeAnna. That this one guy wouldn't open up to her.

    In the end, she must realize that feeling that way isn't what it's supposed to be about. There was no LOVE at all in the Graham and DeAnna relationship. She wasn't in love with him. She doesn't say she was in love with him. I dont think she was in love with Brad either. She was in love with the idea of Brad and being the one chosen.

    She ends up falling for Jason. Plain and simple. Jason is the guy she would pick only if she was in love with him. The single dad, who has been nothing but extraordinary throughout would not be her "2nd choice."
    Thank you! I may be in the minority here on this, but I still think after watching Graham, had it come down to a Graham/Jason F2, she would have still picked Jason in the end! JMO

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.