Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 455

Thread: After the Final Rose

  1. #391
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    366

    Re: After the Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by talldede;3087881;
    Thank you. I too saw her connection with Graham, most Jason fans don't deny it was there, but like you understand, she was developing feelings for more than one guy at the same time.

    And, a key point you made, she will have spent tons more time with Jason during the show than Graham, and that was all the time she needed to solidify her growing love for him.
    I can't agree more. J & D need more time to fall in love. My DH and I met and were married in 8 months. If you know, you know.

  2. #392
    FORT Regular coltinfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    130

    Re: After the Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3087480;
    Wow! I would love to see that movie. Who is Kelly Ripa's husband's name? I would pick him to play Jason!
    i thought the same thing, mark consuelos, one night i kept thinking who
    does he remine me of, then i remembered mark consuelos,maybe not in
    looks per sei, but there waS something that remined me of mark.

  3. #393
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    256

    Re: After the Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by lora724;3087879;
    I think that some of you are missing the point that those of us who fell in love with the De/Graham story are trying to say.

    It's not that we don't think that she picks Jason in the end; she probably does.. if not, definitely does.

    What we have been saying is, and it is even on the new video that is out of DeAnna:

    She says she was falling in love with Graham and thought he would be the final one standing there in the end. She goes on to say that she is going on 3 overnight dates with the remaining guys and she is very confused because she never thought it would end up this way.

    Which goes back to what we've been saying. I think we will be forcefed this story about her and Jason. Up until the F3, she was pretty sure the F1, but now has to detour and go a different direction. I do not believe for one minute that Jason was her initial F1. But, I do hope that now that he is the ONLY one out of the 3 that I feel she will pick, that she can go on to build something with him. Again, I just don't believe that Jason was her 1st choice.
    And again, I think you may still be ignoring the fact that De also said she was falling in love with Jason. So...do we choose to only remember that she thought she was falling in love with Graham? We can do that, but it's not how it's been edited. She made it very clear at her HTD with Jason that she never thought she'd fall in love with someone who had a child, but "that's exactly what's happening". Now that date was after her disasterous date with Graham, so maybe you think she was just looking for the next candidate, but I really doubt that. It could just as easily be said that she had a schoolgirl crush on Graham but then found someone who was mature and ready for the same type of commitment that she was....

    I realize everyone has their own perception, but I must admit I am bored with the "she almost thought she was maybe gonna fall in love with Graham" stuff. Had he been someone that looked like Graham and had someone else's soul, well, ya maybe. But it didn't happen. Not with Graham. Why does that mean that none of the other relationships she had going can work?

  4. #394
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Close to the water
    Posts
    2

    Re: After the Final Rose

    Originally Posted by goldie2


    There are many things that you just aren"t seeing here..

    Did anyone ever read the POST by GLYCERIN...you might want to....
    But we will see what happens in the end..



    I tried to find this (Glycerin) post; was intrigued by what the comment inferred we might be missing! Can you please either copy/paste it or show me where to go to see it?

    I was curious why another site's (the alphabet site's) posters might be going in an entirely different direction, i.e., Jeremy stays tomorrow night, when the overwhelming majority of FORTers seem to have the Jason/Jesse finals cast in stone. In my newbie eyes you all seem to have missed not a thing!

    I've so enjoyed and appreciated all your sleuthing expertise (I still see nothing in the limo window, hahaha) and each Monday night I give you a "high five" from home. This is my first post, thanks for making the show even more fun for me!

  5. #395
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    542

    Re: After the Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmticathrt;3087888;
    I can't agree more. J & D need more time to fall in love. My DH and I met and were married in 8 months. If you know, you know.
    I agree, if you know, you know, but what we do know and what we are going to see tomorrow night is her say in a PI that she was falling in love with Graham and thought he would be the F1. She says that he was a Brad and couldn't give her what she wanted, so now she's going on 3 ovenight dates with 3 guys that, up until this point she didn't think would be F1, and she is confused because she didn't believe in a million years it would end up this way.

    Take this statement and don't go past it with what happens next week at the F2 and FRC. The nation, with millions of viewers not reading FORT, are going to see this video and know that at this point in the show, Graham was her F1, so now she had to drop back and punt because that plan didn't work. I don't think it is plausible to believe that Jason was her F1 all along which is what we (Graham fans) have been trying to say.

    Jason is now the only other guy in the remaining 3 that I believe she could see a future with. I will believe it more if they end the season with a "let's see where this will go" than a real proposal. And if he proposes for real at the ATFR ceremony, then I will be happy for the both of them, but not during the regular season.

  6. #396
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: After the Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Di24;3087894;
    And again, I think you may still be ignoring the fact that De also said she was falling in love with Jason. So...do we choose to only remember that she thought she was falling in love with Graham? We can do that, but it's not how it's been edited. She made it very clear at her HTD with Jason that she never thought she'd fall in love with someone who had a child, but "that's exactly what's happening". Now that date was after her disasterous date with Graham, so maybe you think she was just looking for the next candidate, but I really doubt that. It could just as easily be said that she had a schoolgirl crush on Graham but then found someone who was mature and ready for the same type of commitment that she was....

    I realize everyone has their own perception, but I must admit I am bored with the "she almost thought she was maybe gonna fall in love with Graham" stuff. Had he been someone that looked like Graham and had someone else's soul, well, ya maybe. But it didn't happen. Not with Graham. Why does that mean that none of the other relationships she had going can work?

    I think that VO about Jason was spliced in and that she said that at either the FD or LCD.

  7. #397
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    366

    Re: After the Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by lora724;3087898;
    I agree, if you know, you know, but what we do know and what we are going to see tomorrow night is her say in a PI that she was falling in love with Graham and thought he would be the F1. She says that he was a Brad and couldn't give her what she wanted, so now she's going on 3 ovenight dates with 3 guys that, up until this point she didn't think would be F1, and she is confused because she didn't believe in a million years it would end up this way.

    Take this statement and don't go past it with what happens next week at the F2 and FRC. The nation, with millions of viewers not reading FORT, are going to see this video and know that at this point in the show, Graham was her F1, so now she had to drop back and punt because that plan didn't work. I don't think it is plausible to believe that Jason was her F1 all along which is what we (Graham fans) have been trying to say.

    Jason is now the only other guy in the remaining 3 that I believe she could see a future with. I will believe it more if they end the season with a "let's see where this will go" than a real proposal. And if he proposes for real at the ATFR ceremony, then I will be happy for the both of them, but not during the regular season.
    I just posted this on another thread:
    "Do we control love or are we at loves mercy?"
    Lord help me if I could have controlled it. (Thank God for unanswered prayers!) We are at the mercy of love. We can think that we are "love" one type of person, but when love truly happens, that is not always the case. D was attracked to G because that has been her experience, possibly her checklist. I hate to bring it up, look at Brad. Do you see any similarities between the two?

    IMO I believe that D had to take off her rose colored glasses and look at love for what love really is - what she really wanted out of life. She is a smart cookie, but her desire to control love left her standing empty handed more than once. I think she has had to ask herself some hard questions.

  8. #398
    FORT Fogey BachNoFoolMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,724

    Re: After the Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeisgood2;3087672;
    ITA Cape! I don't think Jason would involve himself, Ty or anyone else in his family in a fake engagement.



    Maybe the actual engagement is going to happen on ATFR and that is why their families would be there to witness and then celebrate at the Engagement Party!
    That could be it....he proposes on FRC something like let's see if this can work between us & then the 2 months since FRC, he decides to propose to Dee & does this on the AFTR which sparks the Engagement Party. Who knows....

  9. #399
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    542

    Re: After the Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Di24;3087894;
    And again, I think you may still be ignoring the fact that De also said she was falling in love with Jason. So...do we choose to only remember that she thought she was falling in love with Graham? We can do that, but it's not how it's been edited. She made it very clear at her HTD with Jason that she never thought she'd fall in love with someone who had a child, but "that's exactly what's happening". Now that date was after her disasterous date with Graham, so maybe you think she was just looking for the next candidate, but I really doubt that. It could just as easily be said that she had a schoolgirl crush on Graham but then found someone who was mature and ready for the same type of commitment that she was....

    I realize everyone has their own perception, but I must admit I am bored with the "she almost thought she was maybe gonna fall in love with Graham" stuff. Had he been someone that looked like Graham and had someone else's soul, well, ya maybe. But it didn't happen. Not with Graham. Why does that mean that none of the other relationships she had going can work?

    You obviously didn't read the entire post. I never said that I didn't think her relationship with anyone else could work, but I don't believe it was her first choice -- that's all I said. Even DeAnna said that Graham was the one she thought would be the final one in the end. It's obvious that the plan changed after he left.

    I wish her the best of luck with Jason, I really do.

  10. #400
    FORT Regular dpao84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    103

    Re: After the Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3087887;
    So if he was not her first choice..

    VERY SAD actually...
    Graham wasn't her first choice... I dont beleive that for a second. She was upset because once again she felt rejected, probably brought up old insecurities in DeAnna. That this one guy wouldn't open up to her.

    In the end, she must realize that feeling that way isn't what it's supposed to be about. There was no LOVE at all in the Graham and DeAnna relationship. She wasn't in love with him. She doesn't say she was in love with him. I dont think she was in love with Brad either. She was in love with the idea of Brad and being the one chosen.

    She ends up falling for Jason. Plain and simple. Jason is the guy she would pick only if she was in love with him. The single dad, who has been nothing but extraordinary throughout would not be her "2nd choice."
    "You know Ryan as the firefighting athlete who won my heart on a television show. I know though, that it was not only my heart that was won. Millions of you fell for him, but not just for him - but for the hope of him." ~Trista~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.