Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

Re: After the Final Rose

Originally Posted by goldie2

Further more..there is REASON why JASON keeps noticing DEE and GRAHAMS connection..like no others..he has mentioned it no less than three times....the others all have noticed as well..race track date..

It will be used..that is WHY it is there....
    goldie2 - I agree with the section I highlighted above in your post, but I believe that it has being included for reasons that I have no doubt are different than yours .

Originally posted by pbmax
    Absolutely, it will play out in the end, not only that but the comment she made in the end of when Graham left, "first and foremost, I want to be in love, what if that doesn't happen now". The way they played the whole season, will be clear at the end.
    Below is what I had posted on pg 68 of the Thoughts & Comments thread...

There is a reason this will be shown...other than the drama aspect of it, it also plays into the love story. We have heard DeAnna say that she was in love with Brad & we have heard her say she was falling in love with Graham...and yet in the end, she will choose Jason because he will have shown her what love really is & what love can be when you are with the right person.

I can picture DeAnna saying, "I thought I knew what love is & yes I had been in love before, but what I feel with Jason is like nothing I have ever felt before "

That will play perfectly into TPTB hands - and they will wrap the season in a pretty little bow

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rmticathrt;3087869;
    In is in spoilers etc. #2. I searched by the screen name. This person has only 5 posts.
    This person is claiming a twist.
    This person also claims to be in the industry.
    This person is claiming that things are not what they seem...
    They also haven't posted since June 18th - almost 2 weeks ago.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3087874;
    They also haven't posted since June 18th - almost 2 weeks ago.
    Being that I am new around here - what do you think that means. Truth? Or someone who thinks they know?

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3087856;

There are many things that you just aren"t seeing here..

Did anyone ever read the POST by GLYCERIN...you might want to....
    But we will see what happens in the end..

What are people not seeing? I love Graham too but I don't think there is anything I'm not seeing. I actually think I'm seeing things perfectly clear, but I guess we all do, that's why we post. Another thing is, it's not like Deanna has been in love with Graham for years or even months. It's not like she was in love with this man and then he left her and all of a sudden, she's in love and engaged to someone she just met and had known for a couple of weeks. She met tham all at the same time. In the end, she will have known and spent time with Jason much longer than she did with Graham. I do not dispute anything we saw with her and Graham or anything she said about him. I really don't. However, while all of that may be true, he wasn't the only one there and wasn't the only one she had feelings for. Her feelings for Graham eventually lessened. Her feelings for Jason eventually got stronger. That's all that happened. Why is that so hard to believe? As a Graham fan, even I can see that.

Do I think her and Jason should get married right now? Of course not. I think they should have a long engagement. Do I think she could feel enough for Jason to be engaged to him in July? Yes I do, and even if I didn't think that, the reason would not be because of Graham or some big surprise or act of fate that some seem to think is going to happen. I think we HAVE heard the last of Graham. At least in regards to this show.

FORT Fanatic

I think that some of you are missing the point that those of us who fell in love with the De/Graham story are trying to say.

It's not that we don't think that she picks Jason in the end; she probably does.. if not, definitely does.

What we have been saying is, and it is even on the new video that is out of DeAnna:

She says she was falling in love with Graham and thought he would be the final one standing there in the end. She goes on to say that she is going on 3 overnight dates with the remaining guys and she is very confused because she never thought it would end up this way.

Which goes back to what we've been saying. I think we will be forcefed this story about her and Jason. Up until the F3, she was pretty sure the F1, but now has to detour and go a different direction. I do not believe for one minute that Jason was her initial F1. But, I do hope that now that he is the ONLY one out of the 3 that I feel she will pick, that she can go on to build something with him. Again, I just don't believe that Jason was her 1st choice.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic;3087878;
    What are people not seeing? I love Graham too but I don't think there is anything I'm not seeing. I actually think I'm seeing things perfectly clear, but I guess we all do, that's why we post. Another thing is, it's not like Deanna has been in love with Graham for years or even months. It's not like she was in love with this man and then he left her and all of a sudden, she's in love and engaged to someone she just met and had known for a couple of weeks. She met tham all at the same time. In the end, she will have known and spent time with Jason much longer than she did with Graham. I do not dispute anything we saw with her and Graham or anything she said about him. I really don't. However, while all of that may be true, he wasn't the only one there and wasn't the only one she had feelings for. Her feelings for Graham eventually lessened. Her feelings for Jason eventually got stronger. That's all that happened. Why is that so hard to believe? As a Graham fan, even I can see that.

Do I think her and Jason should get married right now? Of course not. I think they should have a long engagement. Do I think she could feel enough for Jason to be engaged to him in July? Yes I do, and even if I didn't think that, the reason would not be because of Graham or some big surprise or act of fate that some seem to think is going to happen. I think we HAVE heard the last of Graham. At least in regards to this show.
    Thank you. I too saw her connection with Graham, most Jason fans don't deny it was there, but like you understand, she was developing feelings for more than one guy at the same time.

And, a key point you made, she will have spent tons more time with Jason during the show than Graham, and that was all the time she needed to solidify her growing love for him.

FORT Fan

I think we HAVE heard the last of Graham. At least in regards to this show.
    In regards to this show RIP Graham. JMHO but we have discussed him to death. He said that there was not a future for he and D, that they were not right for each other. The previews from the MTA - so him making some pretty harsh comments. I believe he is finished with her. Good, bad, ugly...they are over.

FORT Fan

Well said...that deserves a toast!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rmticathrt;3087869;
    In is in spoilers etc. #2. I searched by the screen name. This person has only 5 posts.
    This person is claiming a twist.
    This person also claims to be in the industry.
    This person is claiming that things are not what they seem...
    Wishful thinking is all. The wist for The Bachelorette season happened at the beginning. It was the fact that some of the guys had a chance to live with Deanna. Claiming to be in the industry is what they all say. "Things are not what they seem" is something that Graham said at some point and while no one knows 100%, it was speculated that it was over the fact that HE was the one who wanted to dump Deanna, rather than her dumping him. Again, we don't know that for sure so I won't say that is fact. Graham is out of the picture forever. He even said it. I really don't know why it's even an option for some people. She may not marry Jason but the girl ain't marrying Graham either.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lora724;3087879;
    I think that some of you are missing the point that those of us who fell in love with the De/Graham story are trying to say.

It's not that we don't think that she picks Jason in the end; she probably does.. if not, definitely does.

What we have been saying is, and it is even on the new video that is out of DeAnna:

She says she was falling in love with Graham and thought he would be the final one standing there in the end. She goes on to say that she is going on 3 overnight dates with the remaining guys and she is very confused because she never thought it would end up this way.

Which goes back to what we've been saying. I think we will be forcefed this story about her and Jason. Up until the F3, she was pretty sure the F1, but now has to detour and go a different direction. I do not believe for one minute that Jason was her initial F1. But, I do hope that now that he is the ONLY one out of the 3 that I feel she will pick, that she can go on to build something with him. Again, I just don't believe that Jason was her 1st choice.
    So if he was not her first choice..

WHY on earth would she accept a marrigae proposal

TWO WEEKS LATER..NOT LOGICAL..

VERY SAD actually...