Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Re: After the Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3087812;
    Yup - Jason noticed it - and theb Graham is GONE - done - caput - end of story - now on to the future................

A proposal was told to us - but not what kind of proposal - so leaves the door open - but not for Graham .

Time to move on......................
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! Bless you Capegal for saying this!
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3087839;
    Let's see if I have the difference between fact and speculation.

FACT: The ATFR is now a closed set. See posts in the 200 series of this thread for email messages sent to hopeful attendees.

FACT: The Engagment Party is on the ABC schedule for the following week.

FACT: Graham has shut down any future appearances on the show in his interviews.

FACT: Jeremy leaves at the F3/F2 cut. See photos of him at the MTA after party. Only those no longer on the show attend the MTA.

FACT: Jesse and Jason are the F2.

SPECULATION: The proposal to change her life comes from Jason and a marriage proposal comes after the FRC. This proposal is confirmed at the ATFR and the engagement party is filmed at the same time, thus the now closed set for the ATFR.

SPECULATION: The PR department is showing a preview clip of Jesse and DeAnna having fun riding horses to downplay the building story with Jason and to neutralize Jeremy.

SPECULATION: The banana leaf on the FRC podium covers a second rose that either DeAnna give to Jason for Ty, or is there for Jason to give to DeAnna along with his life changing proposal.

SPECULATION: Insider leaks to a fort poster regarding the situation with Jesse at DeAnna's hometown may or may not play out on screen.

SPECULATION: Jeremy returns to DeAnna's hotel room after his release. NOTE: I hope we see the full sequence of events that led to those interesting screencaps.

SPECULATION: The season was a bust and the Post FRC shows are a coverup. Matt and Shayne make an appearance at the ATFR so the public will be able to see a happily engaged couple from the series.

Are there any other FACTS out there or is it all speculation?
    One more SPECULATION: Graham had to leave due to a family emergency. We all know now that was not true. The family emergency was right before show started taping.
    Where did you come from? You are my final 1!!!!!! Totally in love.......

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3087076;
    I agree - I've loved this season, it's been highly dramatic (which is why I watch it). with the material he had to work with he would've been a fool not to use it.

There was just never a balance between that and her developing love story with Jason, we got to see Jason on more than one occasion talk about her connection with Graham, it's a wonder they didn't splice in a sigh of relief from Jason when Graham was eliminated.....
    i was kinda disappointed of them not showing them of there reaction, thats
    very unlike fleis,understand that wanted us to see the drama between
    graham and deanna but still.....

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3087806;
    I believe that something has been wrong all season and now there is more of the same...

All is NOT as it seems here..people..

Jason is now the clear frontrunner..with everyone here and watching on tv..

ARE they really giving away the only surprise of the SERIES TODAY....

very doubtful..not logical

Further more..there is REASON why JASON keeps noticing DEE and GRAHAMS connection..like no others..he has mentioned it no less than three times....the others all have noticed as well..race track date..

It will be used..that is WHY it is there

Absolutely, it will play out in the end, not only that but the comment she made in the end of when Graham left, "first and foremost, I want to be in love, what if that doesn't happen now". The way they played the whole season, will be clear at the end.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer8;3087825;
    Goldie, you really don't want this to work for De and Jason ,do you?
    You know..it is NOT that..

I find it completely unrealistic that she would fall iin love after her heartbreak and accept a marriage proposal from Jason after not taking it slowly and getting to know his son and all..

I have NOT been here forever actually..I did not pick SARA from Travis season..was never into that season..but I have picked the ones that actually have made it..not the SHAM ones..the real love stories..Trisat/Ryan...Mer and Ian...Byron/Mary...the obvious ones....

I will go now and leave all the Jason fans to hope and wish..

There are many things that you just aren"t seeing here..

If Jason proposes and DEE is happy ..I will celebrate this extrodinary love story..

BY the way..
    I can't pull up old posts..right now...

Did anyone ever read the POST by GLYCERIN...you might want to....
    But we will see what happens in the end..

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3087631;
    I think DeAnna's main motivation for doing the show was for redemption, to prove that you can find "love" and select a person at the end, and to have that person propose. Finding a real true love was secondary in her plans, I truly believe that.

Now hopefully she did find love along the way to sticking it to Brad and getting her redemption.
    Trista would never found Ryan from Colorado if she had not wanted to
    "find love" after having her heart broken on TB. The same can be said of D. She would never have found Jason from Seattle if she had not had her heart broken on TB, and agreed to be TBette. Finding a true love was FIRST in her plans, I truly believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3087856;
    You know..it is NOT that..

I find it completely unrealistic that she would fall iin love after her heartbreak and accept a marriage proposal from Jason after not taking it slowly and getting to know his son and all..

I have NOT been here forever actually..I did not pick SARA from Travis season..was never into that season..but I have picked the ones that actually have made it..not the SHAM ones..the real love stories..Trisat/Ryan...Mer and Ian...Byron/Mary...the obvious ones....

I will go now and leave all the Jason fans to hope and wish..

There are many things that you just aren"t seeing here..

If Jason proposes and DEE is happy ..I will celebrate this extrodinary love story..

BY the way..
    I can't pull up old posts..right now...

Did anyone ever read the POST by GLYCERIN...you might want to....
    But we will see what happens in the end..
    Where is it?
    Where did you come from? You are my final 1!!!!!! Totally in love.......

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3087649;
    I am not saying anything as that no one would know the ending especially me or anyone else here....except for DEE and others..I have no proof of anything here..

What I am saying is that it is extremely ,ridiculously...unbelievable that after DEE sent home the ONE MAN she said she was falling in love with ..that she would be getting engaged to Jason or ANYONE at this point....

I know some of us are watching different shows and all here..but just let's discuss the facts..

CLOSED SET...

for what..wouldn't they want people there to celebrate the happy day with jay and DEE...

they are already announcing an engagemnet..no surprise there..

so if she is getting engaged and the presumptive guy is Jason..why the closed set..

For what reason....hmmm.....

Also..Jason has a son..would he really get engaged..big step for meeting someone who was seriously dating other men..including very serious with ,especially me or anyone hereGraham and he KNOWS IT..he is not going to rush into anything here...

I have heard that ther actually is no marriage proposal from Jason in the end at all..that it is a proposal of another kind..

So if there is an engagement..it would not be Jason..
    Don't forget she has also mentioned falling in love with Jason. Unless she was confused only that time, I suspect many emotions happened over those weeks. Why should we only remember the ones associated with G? Especially considering that we have pretty well beaten that horse to death? From my understanding, G has stated he would have never fallen in love with her, and she seemed well past that with him by the MTA. What else do we need to say about it? Sorry, I just don't get the still ongoing dialog about G when he is not only gone, but happily so.

After seeing pics of Graham with Amanda, I think he's moved on... JMHO

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles&BamBam;3087861;
    Where is it?
    In is in spoilers etc. #2. I searched by the screen name. This person has only 5 posts.
    This person is claiming a twist.
    This person also claims to be in the industry.
    This person is claiming that things are not what they seem...