Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

Re: After the Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3087806;
    I believe that something has been wrong all season and now there is more of the same...

All is NOT as it seems here..people..

Jason is now the clear frontrunner..with everyone here and watching on tv..

ARE they really giving away the only surprise of the SERIES TODAY....

very doubtful..not logical

Further more..there is REASON why JASON keeps noticing DEE and GRAHAMS connection..like no others..he has mentioned it no less than three times....the others all have noticed as well..race track date..

It will be used..that is WHY it is there....
    Yup - Jason noticed it - and theb Graham is GONE - done - caput - end of story - now on to the future................

A proposal was told to us - but not what kind of proposal - so leaves the door open - but not for Graham .

Time to move on......................
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I believe that something has been wrong all season and now there is more of the same...

Further more..there is REASON why JASON keeps noticing DEE and GRAHAMS connection..like no others..he has mentioned it no less than three times....the others all have noticed as well..race track date..

IIt will be used..that is WHY it is there....
    I was ready to throw my hands in the air when I heard early on that Graham was leaving at F4. I actually still believe it was his decision. She was falling in love him but not visa versa. I better see some good editing this week to make me believe her heart really moved on. After seeing him leave & her heartbroken I find it very difficult that she fell in love within the next 2 weeks with Jason. I hope to be proven wrong & they are very much in love.
    Where did you come from? You are my final 1!!!!!! Totally in love.......

Now, see, I think all is as it seems. You are absolutely entitled to your opinion. IMO, it's silly for me to think that Jason would tell De to go find Graham and resolve something. There's nothing to be resolved. It already has been. I also do not think that note has any further meaning than what we've already seen. Graham has given many interviews and I've read them all and I tend to believe what he's said. I don't think he's hiding the truth from us in order for us to get some big surprise ending. Whether Jason & De end up together for many years to come is one thing but Graham is out of the picture. Heck, I liked Graham too. What show can we get him on so we can look at him every week?

I haven't been on here for a couple of seasons but Goldie, were you the one who was a huge fan of young Sarah (F4) in Travis's season?

FORT Regular

Goldie, you really don't want this to work for De and Jason ,do you?

addison h.

I truly can't imagine a world where she ends up with Graham. Regardless of how or why he left the show, he did have a part in leaving. Her going back to him now would be an exact replica of her tragic showing on B11's ATFR - where she asked Brad to be with her only to be rejected AGAIN. Why WHY would she subject herself to that? Plus - if Graham was a part of the final equation why would he be in those pictures hanging with Amanda et al.?
    And just a quick wonderance that may have been answered before... if Jesse's a big steaming pile of crap as we've sort of discovered him to be and he was only there to peddle his products why would he have bothered to steal her away from Jason at the pool? Any thoughts?

I think the reason why Jason's observance of the connection between De and Graham was left in there was to keep us thinking that Graham could be her #1. Most of the episodes up until now have included some scenes where you could easily believe that Graham could be the front-runner, especially if you weren't watching the slowly developing love story between De and Jason. I agree, all is not what it seems, but that has ended now - they gave us all the footage of the banter and play between De and Graham, the wondering if he was the right one for her, but this was to keep us believing that De had four guys she was falling for. I believe she had feelings for all four in different ways. The connection with Jason has always been there too, but it was not as "front and center" as the bits and pieces we saw with De and Graham. It's all about the editing - I really believe that De was coming to the realization that even though she had chemistry with Graham, he was not the best person for her in the long term - she may have been disappointed to learn this, but I trust that she knows what is best for her and I see her relationship with Jason as much more solid, more mature and more real. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3087812;
    Yup - Jason noticed it - and theb Graham is GONE - done - caput - end of story - now on to the future................

A proposal was told to us - but not what kind of proposal - so leaves the door open - but not for Graham .

AMEN!! Capegal, you should post this all over the different threads..
    À bientôt!

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles&BamBam;3087790;
    The ATFR can't be the proposal because it has not taped yet and the engagement party already has been released. So, maybe at the FRC Jason proposes to continue their relationship and sometime between then & now they have gotten engaged.

All of you who had plans to go to the ATFC - GO GO GO

SPY SPY SPY - see who shows up there.......
    I think probably what happens is that Jason proposed sometime after the FRC but before they taped the AFTR and then they announce at the end of the ATFR that they are engaged which will in turn lead into the Engagement Party show one week later.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Let's see if I have the difference between fact and speculation.

FACT: The ATFR is now a closed set. See posts in the 200 series of this thread for email messages sent to hopeful attendees.

FACT: The Engagment Party is on the ABC schedule for the following week.

FACT: Graham has shut down any future appearances on the show in his interviews.

FACT: Jeremy leaves at the F3/F2 cut. See photos of him at the MTA after party. Only those no longer on the show attend the MTA.

FACT: Jesse and Jason are the F2.

SPECULATION: The proposal to change her life comes from Jason and a marriage proposal comes after the FRC. This proposal is confirmed at the ATFR and the engagement party is filmed at the same time, thus the now closed set for the ATFR.

SPECULATION: The PR department is showing a preview clip of Jesse and DeAnna having fun riding horses to downplay the building story with Jason and to neutralize Jeremy.

SPECULATION: The banana leaf on the FRC podium covers a second rose that either DeAnna give to Jason for Ty, or is there for Jason to give to DeAnna along with his life changing proposal.

SPECULATION: Insider leaks to a fort poster regarding the situation with Jesse at DeAnna's hometown may or may not play out on screen.

SPECULATION: Jeremy returns to DeAnna's hotel room after his release. NOTE: I hope we see the full sequence of events that led to those interesting screencaps.

SPECULATION: The season was a bust and the Post FRC shows are a coverup. Matt and Shayne make an appearance at the ATFR so the public will be able to see a happily engaged couple from the series.

Are there any other FACTS out there or is it all speculation?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3087812;

Put very nice, but I hope they show us that this week.

I hope D says she was falling in love with Graham, but fell in love with Jason.
    Where did you come from? You are my final 1!!!!!! Totally in love.......