Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

Re: Bachelorette 4 Media thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3085921;
    Actually, someone who thought they were going, who had a ticket, received a message from them saying this:

'Due to confidentiality, we will no longer be having general audience, it is now a closed set.'
    That's pretty straightforward!

I guess my thought is that there isn't much suspense on the F1, and it seems like every season we get leaks from the tell all's and the after the final rose shows, why are they deciding at the last minute to make this a closed set?

FORT Fan

Actually, someone who thought they were going, who had a ticket, received a message from them saying this:

'Due to confidentiality, we will no longer be having general audience, it is now a closed set.'
    Now we have something else to speculate about...I love it! Could it be Ty..other family members...no one!

It's ashame that it's going to be a closed set.

The shows with live audiences are always better... you can feel the excitement!
    Last edited by dpao84; 06-28-2008 at 03:23 PM.
    "You know Ryan as the firefighting athlete who won my heart on a television show. I know though, that it was not only my heart that was won. Millions of you fell for him, but not just for him - but for the hope of him." ~Trista~

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rmticathrt;3085924;
    Now we have something else to speculate about...I love it! Could it be Ty..other family members...no one!
    I think that's very possible. Or, it could be that after the Jeremy photo came out Fleiss blew his top and is having a little pity party now.

That has to be disappointing to those that wanted to go but I'm kinda glad, as much as I like the spoilers, and I really really do I think that little bit of doubt adds more excitement to the show. I hope they do that next season too, especially for the WTA - rumour is one thing, but fact takes all the fun out... but that's just me...
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I can totally see a closed set for various reasons even though we all pretty much know it's Jason

- Keeps the suspense as to whether they're engaged or not. Did he propose? We won't know now until the episdoe actually airs.

- Keeps how they handled the Jesse situation as secret, and if supposed rumors are true that would be something they didn't want to get out until the episode airs, in keeping with great drama.

-Quite possibly allows for family members to be there, Jason's family, De's Family... Ty!

Too many things got leaked with the MTA, especially all those pictures so I'm assuming this time TPTB want to keep up the suspense.
    "You know Ryan as the firefighting athlete who won my heart on a television show. I know though, that it was not only my heart that was won. Millions of you fell for him, but not just for him - but for the hope of him." ~Trista~

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3085913;
    Just thought I'd pass this along that apparently the ATFRC is going to be closed to an audience. Too many confidentiality leaks.
    Hmmmmmmmmm... My view is negative? What are they hiding? My feeling is not really good. WE ALL know its Jason at the end but why oh why at the last minute they would ban general audience, something is up and its not good. I hope its a happy ending and I am just "doing a Twilley, clueless"

I just want to add that even though I was spoiled, I am still going to watch to show no matter what. Be it Jessie <<< yuk! or Jason people will stll tune in. I mean come on, most of the people that watch the show don't go to internet to look for spoilers.
    Last edited by redfam; 06-28-2008 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redfam;3085944;
    Hmmmmmmmmm... My view is negative? What are they hiding? My feeling is not really good. WE ALL know its Jason at the end but why oh why at the last minute they would ban general audience, something is up and its not good. I hope its a happy ending and I am just "doing a Twilley, clueless"
    I don't think they have anything to hide, the ATFR was a "go" until yesterday so it must have something to do with the leaked pictures from the MTA.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3085922;
    That's pretty straightforward!

I guess my thought is that there isn't much suspense on the F1, and it seems like every season we get leaks from the tell all's and the after the final rose shows, why are they deciding at the last minute to make this a closed set?

I suspect because the audience might not be happy with the ending!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelgal;3085958;
    [/B]

I suspect because the audience might not be happy with the ending!

Exactly how I am feeling too... something is not right.