Page 1 of 446 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Thoughts and Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

Time for a new thread!

Posts regarding your thoughts and comments in general belong here so we can keep the "Spoilers/Screencap Analysis' thread dedicated to actual screencap analysis and trying to determine the elimination order of the men.

Please remember to keep your comments about the show and the participants, not about other posters.

Thanks!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Regular

Re: Thoughts and Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

I find the article/transcript to reveal a lot of things, but mainly that we aren't seeing everything with regard to DeAnna, to which he said "No Comment" and that there is no way he could fall in love with her.

Perhaps that is along the same lines as what Brad determined.

Its ok that he couldn't fall in love with her because there were others there that felt they could. One mans garbage is another man's treasure.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3082893;
    Its ok that he couldn't fall in love with her because there were others there that felt they could. One mans garbage is another man's treasure.
    Wow -- that is something I would never want to be considered by anyone and that is his "garbage."

Huh? Its just a saying, I'm not implying that DeAnna is garbage or that Graham sees her as that. He just wasnt into her, there were other men that were. Everything worked out the way it was supposed to.
    thom yorke

I was looking at the pics of Deanna from the MTA and maybe it's just the camera angles and how the caps were done but she is back to having that B**** look like she did in B11. If Jason is truly going for a relationship with her I hope he knows what he is getting himself into.
    The best reason for having dreams, is that in dreams no reasons are necessary

FORT Fanatic

I have to say that I am not shocked that he and Jason were good friends on the show. I will never forget when Jason came back from his alone time with De on the lounge chairs, and he said that Jesse was "that guy," and almost in a protective mode Graham says be right back, gets up and does the exact same thing to Jesse. It was almost like he was paying Jesse back. I hope that they are able to continue their friendship after the final rose. I thought it was sad that the rest of the guys had a reunion without Jesse and Jason. They all (except maybe a few) got along very well, and respected eachother.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Grahamgroupie;3082900;
    Wow -- that is something I would never want to be considered by anyone and that is his "garbage."
    A saying that is most definitely not meant to be taken literally! Sometimes people aren't meant for each other... doesn't make one of them bad and one good, just means they aren't meant to be. However, there is someone out there for both of them, and I hope Jason is Deanna's "someone".

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3082906;
    Huh? Its just a saying, I'm not implying that DeAnna is garbage or that Graham sees her as that. He just wasnt into her, there were other men that were. Everything worked out the way it was supposed to.
    He didn't say he wasn't into her. He said he couldn't give her what she wanted, especially in the timeframe of the show. Big difference. He does say that he had strong feelings for her.

But, I really don't care. It's done, it's the horse that's been beaten to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3082910;
    A saying that is most definitely not meant to be taken literally! Sometimes people aren't meant for each other... doesn't make one of them bad and one good, just means they aren't meant to be. However, there is someone out there for both of them, and I hope Jason is Deanna's "someone".
    Thank you! Thats exactly what I meant.
    thom yorke