Page 1 of 82 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna's final two

FORT Newbie

DeAnna's final two

From what I've heard, the final two will be Jesse and Jason. Based on this, why do you think she will send Jeremy home? What do you think the level of intimacy will be on the fantasy dates? (I'm not talking about physically, but more along the lines of who she will be most comfortable with).

Which of the two remaining bachelors will make a good impression on her family? Do you think that they will be a deciding factor in her decision?

I've left you a few questions, and I hope that you will offer some insight. I'm really enjoying this season, and I hope that it works out positively for all involved. Jeremy, Jason and Jesse are wonderful men in their own way, and it will be rewarding to see DeAnna find love.

Re: DeAnna's final two

Why is Jeremy sent home...."perfection" statement on the HTD which is something that scares her, "I know he's not here for the right reasons" SC Dee wearing white flowered robe, when Jeremy makes this statement. (under estimated himself like Robert did)....

Someone said that on Jason's and Dee's FD there will be fireworks...she's even stated that there's a comfort between here and Jason (HTD..Jason comforting Dee after the 2 on 1 date).

Good Family Impression: Jason's Family, Dee compared it to her own "Fat Greek Family" IMO yes, family would make play a huge part in her decision, considering that she has to move to be with her F1. One of the qualities that she's looking for in her F1 is Family-Oriented....

This is what DeAnna said about Jeremy in the deliberation room before the RC on Monday:
    And then with Jeremy, he's been perfect from day one. If I was to chose Jeremy in the end, it would be perfect. I'd have this perfect house, I'd have this perfect dog, I'd have this perfect life, but on top of everything that's good on paper, I have to be in love. I have to feel it in my heart and in my gut.
    I think the bolded statement answers the question "Why does she send Jeremy home?". She's not in love with him and knows she won't be...
    Plus I think she's already in love with Jason
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Jeremy is going home because she knows who she is falling for, and it isn't him. She also knows that he is a "goner" for her and she doesn't want him to go through the hope and despair of being F2. Better for both of them that he goes home at F3 and then she is left with her chosen one (Jason!) and the guy who said he would be happy for her whatever her decision as long as she was smiling on the inside (Jesse).

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3082187;
    This is what DeAnna said about Jeremy in the deliberation room before the RC on Monday:

I think the bolded statement answers the question "Why does she send Jeremy home?". She's not in love with him and knows she won't be...
    Plus I think she's already in love with Jason
    I agree Estella. I think your bolded statement says it all ... and like you said ... she's already in love (or falling in love) with Jason. And wow ... I'm looking forward to having an early 4th of July come Monday!
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

I think that by the end of the F3 dates (if not before), she has chosen Jason. Since it sounds like Jeremy pours his heart out to her, and she has realized that she can't reciprocate, she lets him go to avoid hurting him any further. I don't think that she believes that Jesse is as invested, which is why she keeps him to the F2, instead of Jeremy.

She has a proven track record of doing that so far, and I think that will happen again this week.

I think that she wishes she felt more for Jeremy, since he is such a great guy, but she just doesn't, so she ends it, so that it is easier on him, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by lalou;3082199;
    Jeremy is going home because she knows who she is falling for, and it isn't him. She also knows that he is a "goner" for her and she doesn't want him to go through the hope and despair of being F2. Better for both of them that he goes home at F3 and then she is left with her chosen one (Jason!) and the guy who said he would be happy for her whatever her decision as long as she was smiling on the inside (Jesse).
    I hope Jesse means that! Not saying he does (or he doesn't) ... just saying ... I hope he means that.

And I think that is exactly what happens starting Monday.

IMO, this from the episode description at ABCMediaNet for Monday spoke volumes ...

Both DeAnna and Jason are looking forward to some time alone when they can just focus on each other, after the Bachelorette finally met Jason's son during her hometown visit.

And I think we can add to that ... 'now that Graham is gone too.'
    Last edited by fluff; 06-27-2008 at 06:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet_Tech;3082121;
    Why is Jeremy sent home...."perfection" statement on the HTD which is something that scares her, "I know he's not here for the right reasons" SC Dee wearing white flowered robe, when Jeremy makes this statement. (under estimated himself like Robert did)....

Someone said that on Jason's and Dee's FD there will be fireworks...she's even stated that there's a comfort between here and Jason (HTD..Jason comforting Dee after the 2 on 1 date).

Good Family Impression: Jason's Family, Dee compared it to her own "Fat Greek Family" IMO yes, family would make play a huge part in her decision, considering that she has to move to be with her F1. One of the qualities that she's looking for in her F1 is Family-Oriented....

I just don't like Dee around Jason. She's not herself. How does he end up being F1? I'm not sure. If the "wild side" of hers usually picks guys like Graham, picking Jason doesn't make sense to me. I see a healthier relationship with Jesse. Around Jesse, she's completely at ease and he seems to bring the best out of her. It is the only times I really like her. She needs someone to balance her rigid world. And unfortunately Jason is not the guy IMO.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Sure, I could talk about Jason all day.....oh wait, I already do!

A huge criteria for women when choosing a mate is "will they be a good father?" I know plenty of ok Dad's but really, they'd rather watch the game instead of play outside with their kids. Sad.

I fell in love with my hubby because when shopping together at a grocery store early in our relationship, I caught him getting all cutesy with a darling toddler in the shopping cart. He was playing peek a boo and the child was giggling, it's was the "most perfect moment" to quote Deanna. I said to myself right then, I'm going to marry that man and have his babies. And I did.

I don't think we can underestimate the fact that Jason is an outstanding, dedicated father and how that plays in her decision. She knows without question that her children with Jason, would be loved and adored.

It's really quite primal, the momma in the pride wants the best father for her children.
    Last edited by fluff; 06-27-2008 at 06:21 AM.

Page 1 of 82 123456789101151 ... LastLast