Page 9 of 82 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna's final two

Re: DeAnna's final two

I've read references to Jesse being involved with a girlfriend in CO and something about a sponsorship deal but I haven't been able to find a good description of what this is all about. Any leads as to where to look?

Quote Originally Posted by Valentine56780;3084158;
    I've read references to Jesse being involved with a girlfriend in CO and something about a sponsorship deal but I haven't been able to find a good description of what this is all about. Any leads as to where to look?
    I would assume he Jesse thread would be the best place?

I cant imagine who F1 might be. At times I think Jason other times Jesse....If It were me I'd go for Jesse....at the least get free snowboarding lessons out of the deal...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3083470;
    Yes, it's purely speculation. Personally, I think that if Jason had sole custody, he would have been very frank and upfront about it. The fact that he's not makes me believe that the mother is very much in the picture. Also, I can't believe Mike Fleiss would keep that kind of thing quiet.
    Someone over on the ABC board who knows the fam said they share joint custody...she says she's friends with his mom...seems credible...she doesn't say off-the-wall things or pretend to know anything

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's razor;3084315;
    I cant imagine who F1 might be. At times I think Jason other times Jesse....If It were me I'd go for Jesse....at the least get free snowboarding lessons out of the deal...

They're both great guys, but they're totally different. Jesse would be the kind of guy I would want to date and develop a serious relationship with, but I am not sure he is ready for marriage like DeAnna is. He has such a fun, warm personality, it's hard not to like him.

However, Jason's priorities seem like they're a closer match to DeAnna's. I've been rooting for Jason from the beginning, but I have a soft spot for all three of them.

My first love was a lot like Jeremy, and it's almost haunting how similar the two men are. It takes me back to about five years ago when he was ready for more than I was. I ended up marrying a guy more like Jason - secure, warm, comes from a loving family and I haven't looked back since.

OK, so I was messing around with this pic..and I see something red by De's hand. Maybe Jesse's tie? Can anyone find out what it is?

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;3084364;
    OK, so I was messing around with this pic..and I see something red by De's hand. Maybe Jesse's tie? Can anyone find out what it is?

You know, it just seems like it discoloration in the picture. If you look at the whole thing, there are kind of red 'desposits' all over. JMO, I could be wrong.

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;3084364;

Okay, I'm wanting to push De out of the way right now (so I can see better).
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

FORT Fogey

Once again, we're dealing with the problems of colour distortion.
    If you look between her arms (yes, close to her armpit ) you will see the same red.... and it's not a rash.

Bye, Bye Jesse.

The Fleiss master needs to hire a bunch of us to pre-sleuth his material.
    Way too many leaks
    Last edited by CoolCruiser; 06-27-2008 at 03:20 PM.

FORT Newbie

I remember seeing this once on TV, but can't find any screen caps on it, that her F1 does have short hair .... they were very close together (so you couldn't see his face) with something like light beams around them.

Or maybe I was hallucinating, but I swear I saw something like that somewhere and I do believe it was on the boob tube.