Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 327273747576777879808182

Thread: DeAnna's final two

FORT Newbie

Re: DeAnna's final two

Well needless to say I have allowed myself to be on a roller coaster or emotions over this..haha....I almost feel like this is happening to me and not D......after reading ALL the blogs and going back and forth and back and forth over who it is I really have to say I still think it is Jason.....I do believe D has been straight up about everything.....she also said she wanted everyone to see her love story unfold......and that she had a say so in the editing.....as much as I know she loves surprises a surprise to me is not finding out how the world fell in love with D and Jason and then she picked Jesse....all that is is a disappointment.....had she picked Jesse I do believe she would have shown different situations with him......so we would have all fallen in love with them together....I like Jesse and have nothing against him but I love Jason and D together......and I do believe there is something amazing between them and that we have all witnessed it and there is no denying that......I just find it hard to believe after her being so straight up that she would want to fool all of us like that.......

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStories;3112335;
    Has the theory been brought up that she chooses to continue the relationships with both men in tonight's FRC episode? Then maybe throughout the course of the show airing she chose her Final 1, thus announcing for the first time on the MTA that she was in engaged. Maybe that also explains why they planned an engagement party episode. Any thoughts?
    I had also wondered the same. Here are some of my other theories:

1. She accepts Jeremy back but not until after the FRC so that neither of the (erstwhile) F1 and F2 are aware.
    2. She accepts Graham back at Jeremy's suggestion (everyone assumes the mistake he tells her is that she didn't move forward with him or that Jesse isn't in it for the right reasons... perhaps Jeremy wants her to be happy and sees her having that with Graham).
    3. She ditches everyone and she and CH ride off into the sunset.
    4. There is a 4-way tie with Brad, Jeremy, Jason and Graham, they move to a place where polygamy is legal and she's pregnant with triplets.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStories;3112335;
    Has the theory been brought up that she chooses to continue the relationships with both men in tonight's FRC episode? Then maybe throughout the course of the show airing she chose her Final 1, thus announcing for the first time on the MTA that she was in engaged. Maybe that also explains why they planned an engagement party episode. Any thoughts?
    Didn't they do this when Charlie McConnell was on?

He couldn't choose between Sara B and the other one, so they gave him more time?????
    Everything works out in the end, if it hasn't worked out...it isn't the end!

Quote Originally Posted by g8rinATL;3112635;
    I am guessing not, but she didn't look as small as before on the GMA clip, IMHO.
    I couldn't tell if she looked a little wide, or if it was my monitor.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

I am not invested in either man so as long as De is happy that is all the matters. We don't see every interaction between De and the men so for all we know, she's head over heels in love with Jesse and Jason at the same time. Only another day of waiting and we'll know for sure.
    What buglover said.

I like Jason a lot. That doesn't mean, however, that he's right for her. If DeAnna and Jesse are happy together, I'm happy for them. If it's DeAnna and Jason, same thing. Everyone sees qualities they like and dislike in different people. I love things about Jason, but if she's fallen for another guy, she shouldn't be with Jason.

I also don't understand the hatred toward Jesse. He's kind of grown on me. I thought he and DeAnna really seemed to bond on their overnight date, and DeAnna seemed a lot more relaxed than I'd seen her before. Jesse also seems more DeAnna's age (well, he is her age) whereas Jason seems almost too old for her in some ways. He's gone through the early stages of being an adult taking those first big steps--marriage, getting pregnant, having a baby, having a young child. Jesse and DeAnna both haven't gone there yet, and I could see DeAnna wanting to experience those things for the first time with someone.

I also don't think Jason will be destroyed if he's not picked. Guy's already gone through a divorce. He has a quiet strength--he can handle it if DeAnna lets him down (and he'll be freed up for someone who truly loves him.). An older woman, however (such as myself), would totally go for Jason.

Part of me also doesn't want her to choose Jason because of Ty. It just doesn't feel right to be rushing into anything when there's a kid involved. And DeAnna didn't seem to bond all that well with the little guy, from what we saw, so more time should definitely be taken.
    Last edited by snooky; 07-07-2008 at 08:25 PM.

FORT Newbie

DeAnna was on "Good Morning America" today. Do you think that means she's hunkered down in NYC with the chosen one? I should've had my husband keep his eyes open for Jesse or Jason today!