Page 8 of 82 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna's final two

Re: DeAnna's final two

Quote Originally Posted by Rmticathrt;3084014 View Post
    I cannot find who posted it, but there has been speculation that Jesse is going to be F1. I found the TV listings that describe the episodes..."Deanna accepts a proposal that will change her life forever." Given what we saw during Jesse's HTD, do you really think that he is ready to propose marriage in two weeks?
    There are rumors both ways - none any more credible than another...

I would say more people here believe that jason is F1 than jesse...and the proposal spoiler is a huge point in Jason's favor...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Rmticathrt;3084014;
    I cannot find who posted it, but there has been speculation that Jesse is going to be F1. I found the TV listings that describe the episodes..."Deanna accepts a proposal that will change her life forever." Given what we saw during Jesse's HTD, do you really think that he is ready to propose marriage in two weeks?

I have a hard time imagining that coming from Jesse but stranger things have happened.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3084021;
    There are rumors both ways - none any more credible than another...

I would say more people here believe that jason is F1 than jesse...and the proposal spoiler is a huge point in Jason's favor...

Totally agree with you Cape. I can definitely see Jason proposing, just don't think Jesse is that far along on the curve.

FORT Newbie

Would someone please fill me in about the proposal spoiler? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3083969;
    I was watching some videos this morning...

I noticed that on the Observatory Date - Jason described it as being out of a movie
    in Seattle she described him seeing Ty as being straight from a movie

they have a lot of references to Sleepless in Seattle and Fairytale endings...from both of them -

I definately think they want us to be thinking about movies and fairytale endings with these two!!!!!!!

one other cute thing I noticed - in the park walking to meet Ty - they are holding hands but their hands are in Jason's pocket!!!!!
    that another similarity to add. Spark, sparkle, surprises, 3 children, references to movies, dates described as perfect...and the list goes on

Quote Originally Posted by the_emerald_jad;3083961;
    This is my first post here at FORT, BUT, marriages that are filed in any state can be looked up as public information. I've searched Nevada records and have found nothing to the effect of a marriage with the two names provided. Why would someone attempt to get attention with a lie? I know this board is for speculation (along with a lot of facts based upon the great detectives you people are) but I have an issue with people pretending to be, or in the know, of something that is a pure lie!

Also, has anyone thought of this....and if you have, please forgive me because I just haven't come to that post yet....maybe the reason Jesse "claims" he can't use the FD card because he hasn't met her father is a great excuse since he was "suppose" to have broken up with his girlfriend during De's HTD. He stated during their 1 on 1 date that he hadn't cheated, I think, and he would be standing true to that word as long as he doesn't spend any unaccounted time with DeAnna, right? JMT.

~Jade
    Jade! Thank you for getting to the bottom of what could have turned into a nasty rumor. It appears you've advanced to expert sleuther on your first try.

Regarding Jesse and the FD card...The previews for the fantasy date with Tessa on B10 showed her seriously contemplating whether to go to the suite or not - giving her fans palpitations...that is, until the episode aired and - DUH! This time the main preview is of Jesse being serious (which I highly doubt) and the public will think kindly of him as a gentleman. HOWEVER - as cape mentioned, there is a screencap from a lesser preview that shows him in the fantasy suite with DeAnna - and on the bed no less. I'm inserting a few emoticons for the show's PR people.

Jesse has woven a tangled weave from all indications and it will be interesting to see how he tries to exticate himself.

ETA: mrsjhf - the proposal comment is not a spoiler but in the description for the finale - where DeAnna accepts a proposal that may change her life. It does not specifically refer to a "marriage" proposal.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

I noticed that on the Observatory Date - Jason described it as being out of a movie

they have a lot of references to Sleepless in Seattle and Fairytale endings...from both of them -

I definately think they want us to be thinking about movies and fairytale endings with these two!!!!!!!

one other cute thing I noticed - in the park walking to meet Ty - they are holding hands but their hands are in Jason's pocket!!!!!
    And then they have all of us talking about "Sleepless in Seattle" too ... I think I've watched that movie more in the past month (between multiple showings on TV and then watching my DVD) than I ever have.

Oh and another note about "SiS" ... on Monday's episode when De & Jason were atop the Space Needle (is anyone as stumped as me that she didn't know what that was ) Jason was pointing out things in the Seattle skyline to her and he was talking about Lake Union and saying that was where "SiS" was filmed and I thought it was so cute the way she said 'that movie'?? It was in a very soft, cute voice.
    Last edited by Shannonm93; 06-27-2008 at 11:16 AM.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

One other cute thing I noticed - in the park walking to meet Ty - they are holding hands but their hands are in Jason's pocket!!!!!
    Now that is cute!
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

FORT Newbie

Thank you, Arielflies.

ETA: mrsjhf - the proposal comment is not a spoiler but in the description for the finale - where DeAnna accepts a proposal that may change her life. It does not specifically refer to a "marriage" proposal.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3084042;
    that another similarity to add. Spark, sparkle, surprises, 3 children, references to movies, dates described as perfect...and the list goes on
    Awww! I just love that. I can't wait to find out what the surprise gift Jason gives De!

Quote Originally Posted by cape

Awww!