Page 7 of 82 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna's final two

Re: DeAnna's final two

The only thing that I wonder about is the star gift. I think it was 100% producer driven. In fact I looked and couldn't find a certificate that looked like the one she had and usually those things are mailed and not printed off.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3083731;
    There is absolutely No Way that Jason would still be there if he isn't her F1.

For one think the only reason Graham left is because he didn't get a rose.
    I believe he said that himself.

If DeAnna does not love Jason then I doubt he would get to F4 and if he did he would have been gone at the last rose ceremony. She would have kept Graham and then let him go at the F3. One more week doesn't mean anything to her whether she sends Graham at F3 or F4.

However she is not going to keep Jason away from his son any longer than possible. She even mentioned that at Jason's parents house.

I know it is hard when we get behind someone and they do not end up being the F1. We think of excuses as to why this happened. Graham will be fine.
    Hey we have seen him in pictures with Amanda from B12.

DeAnna picks Jason IMHO because she has fallen in love with him. I mean how could you not. Jason is the total package.

If there had been any default guy Jason would have been the last guy she would have done that to.
    You are so right. If she didn't see Jason in the final 2 he would have been gone after the HTD. I think no matter what she felt or didn't feel towards Graham, she would never lead Jason on and keep him away from Ty.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;3083786;
    The only thing that I wonder about is the star gift. I think it was 100% producer driven. In fact I looked and couldn't find a certificate that looked like the one she had and usually those things are mailed and not printed off.

Perhaps she ordered one and ABC gave her that one inthe interim. Makes sense to me.

I already posted this in the S&S MTA thread, but it seems more appropriate here...

Let me just begin by saying that I was a Jason fan from the Season Premier-I thought he'd win for sure! But many things are making me second guess this now...don't hate me, Jason fans! It's just specualtion on my part, but I've got to bounce these ideas off of the experts here on FORT.
    ~Diana has never expressed physical attraction for Jason, just says he's a "great guy and wonderful father" (according to edited segments), yet she expresses it freely when it comes to Jeremy & Graham.
    ~Someone mentioned the Jerry Maguirre Syndrome--she seems to have more feelings for Ty than Jason.
    ~Jason seems like he could be this seasons Amanda; I was so positve she was F2, but Matt went another direction.
    ~The recently released pix: someone on the ABC boards said that the pool shot (featuring Jeremy) was from a wrap party, not the MTA reunion, and that's why it was allowed to be posted. It doesn't make sense that if ABC is so strict aout the ending being kept secret, they'd allow so many pix on any reputable website...wouldn't they demand their removal? Unless, of course they want these pix leaked to give us a shocker on Monday night.
    ~I think Deanna LIKED having Jeremy's brothers grill her...she loves a challenge, and she didn't seem defensive at their probing, but just a bit bemused, (watch her facial expressions from this segment.)
    ~Now, don't hate me for saying this, (remember, I had Jason as F1!), but I think Jason is the teeniest little bit too, ummm...sensitive for her. Diana expressed this when they were on the group date on dirt bikes, that he was just riding around and Jesse really impressed her with his daredevil antics. Jesse and Jeremy both like extreme sports, Jason like golf...
    ~DeAnna told Jesse she wants someone who will tell her she's wrong and not buckle when she cries. Jason is a very tender man and having seen this side of him on their HTD, would it irk her that he's just as emotional as she is? She seems to be tired of having to be the "strong one" in her family, and she wants someone who will be strong for her...
    ~Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the "connection" or "heat" with Jason anymore. DeAnna likes strong/guarded men, hence her attaction to Graham; someone who keeps her guessing and isn't a "given".

Again, I can't argue the pix of Jeremy and I don't know anything about timelines, but after last season and Amanda, nothing is for sure--even what looks like a sure thing! All I know is that I won't be shocked if Jason or Jesse is F3, and that once again, Fleiss did some brilliant editing to throw us off and keep us watching! BTW-Best season ever, and the ratings prove it!

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoCatwoman;3083811;
    I already posted this in the S&S MTA thread, but it seems more appropriate here...

Let me just begin by saying that I was a Jason fan from the Season Premier-I thought he'd win for sure! But many things are making me second guess this now...don't hate me, Jason fans! It's just specualtion on my part, but I've got to bounce these ideas off of the experts here on FORT.
    ~Diana has never expressed physical attraction for Jason, just says he's a "great guy and wonderful father" (according to edited segments), yet she expresses it freely when it comes to Jeremy & Graham.
    ~Someone mentioned the Jerry Maguirre Syndrome--she seems to have more feelings for Ty than Jason.
    ~Jason seems like he could be this seasons Amanda; I was so positve she was F2, but Matt went another direction.
    ~The recently released pix: someone on the ABC boards said that the pool shot (featuring Jeremy) was from a wrap party, not the MTA reunion, and that's why it was allowed to be posted. It doesn't make sense that if ABC is so strict aout the ending being kept secret, they'd allow so many pix on any reputable website...wouldn't they demand their removal? Unless, of course they want these pix leaked to give us a shocker on Monday night.
    ~I think Deanna LIKED having Jeremy's brothers grill her...she loves a challenge, and she didn't seem defensive at their probing, but just a bit bemused, (watch her facial expressions from this segment.)
    ~Now, don't hate me for saying this, (remember, I had Jason as F1!), but I think Jason is the teeniest little bit too, ummm...sensitive for her. Diana expressed this when they were on the group date on dirt bikes, that he was just riding around and Jesse really impressed her with his daredevil antics. Jesse and Jeremy both like extreme sports, Jason like golf...
    ~DeAnna told Jesse she wants someone who will tell her she's wrong and not buckle when she cries. Jason is a very tender man and having seen this side of him on their HTD, would it irk her that he's just as emotional as she is? She seems to be tired of having to be the "strong one" in her family, and she wants someone who will be strong for her...
    ~Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the "connection" or "heat" with Jason anymore. DeAnna likes strong/guarded men, hence her attaction to Graham; someone who keeps her guessing and isn't a "given".

Again, I can't argue the pix of Jeremy and I don't know anything about timelines, but after last season and Amanda, nothing is for sure--even what looks like a sure thing! All I know is that I won't be shocked if Jason or Jesse is F3, and that once again, Fleiss did some brilliant editing to throw us off and keep us watching! BTW-Best season ever, and the ratings prove it!
    The sleuthing showed Amanda left at 3, just as Jeremy will. Sorry!! But you'll be happy, because you are a Jason fan!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by shellys;3082560;
    If anyone wants some entertaining reading, theres a girl who claims to work for a catering company in Nevada, and says that Deanna already got married, because she worked at the reception.

I'm sure it's a ruse, but it's pretty funny.

This is over at the alphabet board, all sorts of people are drilling her with questions.

This is my first post here at FORT, BUT, marriages that are filed in any state can be looked up as public information. I've searched Nevada records and have found nothing to the effect of a marriage with the two names provided. Why would someone attempt to get attention with a lie? I know this board is for speculation (along with a lot of facts based upon the great detectives you people are) but I have an issue with people pretending to be, or in the know, of something that is a pure lie!

Also, has anyone thought of this....and if you have, please forgive me because I just haven't come to that post yet....maybe the reason Jesse "claims" he can't use the FD card because he hasn't met her father is a great excuse since he was "suppose" to have broken up with his girlfriend during De's HTD. He stated during their 1 on 1 date that he hadn't cheated, I think, and he would be standing true to that word as long as he doesn't spend any unaccounted time with DeAnna, right? JMT.

~Jade

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3083934;
    For the DeJay fans, there is a great tribute video on the tube, "Somebody Like You," that just sums it all up so nicely. If after watching it, folks do not see their chemistry and connection (have a Friday morning Mimosa on me), I don't know what will ever do it.
    I saw this, great video!! I love Keith Urban

I just wanted to add the point about De not keeping Jason if he wasn't the F1. I remember having an enlightning moment when she told his mom "...it broke my heart...I had to know that it was okay for him to be away..." something along those lines. Now when I heard this, I was sold on her affection for him, because she said it and then stroked his back, as if she were saying "I am serious about this guy, there's something happening between us and i don't want to let it go".

That right there said to me that Jason would have to be F1 becuase if there were any doubts in her head she would have sent him home asap to be with his son.

I was watching some videos this morning...

I noticed that on the Observatory Date - Jason described it as being out of a movie
    in Seattle she described him seeing Ty as being straight from a movie

they have a lot of references to Sleepless in Seattle and Fairytale endings...from both of them -

I definately think they want us to be thinking about movies and fairytale endings with these two!!!!!!!

one other cute thing I noticed - in the park walking to meet Ty - they are holding hands but their hands are in Jason's pocket!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by the_emerald_jad;3083961 View Post
    This is my first post here at FORT, BUT, marriages that are filed in any state can be looked up as public information. I've searched Nevada records and have found nothing to the effect of a marriage with the two names provided. Why would someone attempt to get attention with a lie? I know this board is for speculation (along with a lot of facts based upon the great detectives you people are) but I have an issue with people pretending to be, or in the know, of something that is a pure lie!

Also, has anyone thought of this....and if you have, please forgive me because I just haven't come to that post yet....maybe the reason Jesse "claims" he can't use the FD card because he hasn't met her father is a great excuse since he was "suppose" to have broken up with his girlfriend during De's HTD. He stated during their 1 on 1 date that he hadn't cheated, I think, and he would be standing true to that word as long as he doesn't spend any unaccounted time with DeAnna, right? JMT.

~Jade
    Jesse was joking...he goes to the Suite with her...there is a screencap of it

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3083971;
    Jesse was joking...he goes to the Suite with her...there is a screencap of it
    I cannot find who posted it, but there has been speculation that Jesse is going to be F1. I found the TV listings that describe the episodes..."Deanna accepts a proposal that will change her life forever." Given what we saw during Jesse's HTD, do you really think that he is ready to propose marriage in two weeks?