Page 6 of 82 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna's final two

Re: DeAnna's final two

Quote Originally Posted by beachdweller2be;3083388;
    Has anyone thought that the fireworks mentioned are actually fireworks in the sky?
    Said there was no need for real fireworks, they had their own.
    Last edited by Mantenna; 06-27-2008 at 02:40 AM.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beachdweller2be;3083396;
    It has been siad many times the real Mom is not in the pic at all. Gave up all rights.
    What? I've not seen any discussion anywhere on the custody arrangement with Ty.

I don't think anyone has any clue what it is and that's the way it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;3083424;
    What? I've not seen any discussion anywhere on the custody arrangement with Ty.

I don't think anyone has any clue what it is and that's the way it should be.
    Yes, it's purely speculation. Personally, I think that if Jason had sole custody, he would have been very frank and upfront about it. The fact that he's not makes me believe that the mother is very much in the picture. Also, I can't believe Mike Fleiss would keep that kind of thing quiet.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by beachdweller2be;3083396;
    It has been siad many times the real Mom is not in the pic at all. Gave up all rights.
    I doubt that is true. Where has it been said? To give another view of what has been said, I've read that they share joint custody. But, again, it is not for us to debate or even wonder about as it belongs to Jason and DeAnna should it get to that point with them.

Of course, from sleuthing and watching the edit, I do think it gets to that point with them and either they resolve it or they don't. I HOPE it can be resolved and in a positive way for ALL parties concerned.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3083484 View Post
    I doubt that is true. Where has it been said? To give another view of what has been said, I've read that they share joint custody. But, again, it is not for us to debate or even wonder about as it belongs to Jason and DeAnna should it get to that point with them.

Of course, from sleuthing and watching the edit, I do think it gets to that point with them and either they resolve it or they don't. I HOPE it can be resolved and in a positive way for ALL parties concerned.
    YOu care correct that she is still a part of ty's life - we aren't sure to what extent...but she does spend time with him and he stays with her sometimes..

FORT Fan

Tonight I was watching a rerun of Grey's and a new promo was out. I did not notice one picture of Jason and D together. The SC I saw were mostly of Jesse. Any thoughts?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mtusk42;3082834;
    I second that!! De wants kids; she wants to be a mom and that can be a powerful desire. With Jason also loving kids (as his mom conveyed), that is a MAJOR building block to the foundation of their relationship.

And, I too see a slightly different De around Jason. She acts more submissive, very sweet and "sparkly eyed." She's not as pushy with him because she doesn't have to be - he's right there along with her; nice ying yang thing going.

Remember that scene at the Space Needle restaurant where they were leaning into each other across the table - holding both hands - and she had a huge smile on her face that just couldn't be wiped off? When they got up, De continued to hold Jason's hand with both of her hands. Not an expert on body language but does that convey a trust in Jason to let him take the lead???
    He also seems to always want to address her concerns if any about Ty or even that he was laying a lot about his son which may be too much to throw at her. Goes to show he is considerate of other people's feelings if nothing else. Jason has been a very decent guy, the only other guy from past seasons who even compares is Ryan Sutter and we all know how that story went to the MAX.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Rmticathrt;3083524;
    Tonight I was watching a rerun of Grey's and a new promo was out. I did not notice one picture of Jason and D together. The SC I saw were mostly of Jesse. Any thoughts?
    ABC/Fleiss need to start building credibility for the average viewer that Jesse is F2 material. For the millions who are blissfully unaware that screen caps exist, they are thinking for sure it's Jeremy/Jason now that G is gone. I bet anything that Jason will get first rose and then it will be Jesse called, at which time America will do a collective "HUH??!!"

For those of us die-hard, this Bachelorette season is so wonderful ... we get to watch the last two episodes and really focus/enjoy the DeJay romance. And just think, no ugly bickering between F2 camps ...

I still have scratch marks from the Bevin/Andy/Tessa season. Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by dpao84;3082858;
    Just a little on Jason...

The thing I find most endearing about Jason is his smile... He just has this joy about him, so much so that it's both palpable and infectious. And I think that's what ends up catching De by surprise. By the end, she's just completely taken by him.

If there were just more people like him and his family (from what we saw the other night at least) we'd be doing okay!
    I agree about his smile. The way I see it, I hope this makes sense. When Jason smiles I see the little innocent boy Jason most likely was in the man he is today. The joy of a child in the form of a mature man. His smile comes from his heart and shines through his eyes. That is what a child does. He still sees the joys of life and love even after a failed marriage. All of his smiles are pure, innocent joy. He still has faith in marriage, love, and family. I believe what you see is what you get. In my opinion that would be hard not to fall in love with. With Jason as Ty's father, I think the same cycle will continue. They seem to be great people who all love and support each other with everything they have. That is so rare in this day and age. It may sound corny to all of you, but that is how I felt after seeing him with DeAnna and then with his family and DeAnna.

And if for some odd reason Jason is not choosen, I know he will be fine and one day some very lucky lady is going to hit the jackpot. I just really hope it is DeAnna.
    Last edited by mommyof2poodles; 06-27-2008 at 01:55 AM.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

There is absolutely No Way that Jason would still be there if he isn't her F1.

For one think the only reason Graham left is because he didn't get a rose.
    I believe he said that himself.

If DeAnna does not love Jason then I doubt he would get to F4 and if he did he would have been gone at the last rose ceremony. She would have kept Graham and then let him go at the F3. One more week doesn't mean anything to her whether she sends Graham at F3 or F4.

However she is not going to keep Jason away from his son any longer than possible. She even mentioned that at Jason's parents house.

I know it is hard when we get behind someone and they do not end up being the F1. We think of excuses as to why this happened. Graham will be fine.
    Hey we have seen him in pictures with Amanda from B12.

DeAnna picks Jason IMHO because she has fallen in love with him. I mean how could you not. Jason is the total package.

If there had been any default guy Jason would have been the last guy she would have done that to.