Page 52 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna's final two

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Re: DeAnna's final two

Quote Originally Posted by shellys;3092246;
    OK, if anyone has any doubts about Jason being F1, just rewatch the scene with Jason & Dee at dinner during their FD...she is giddy, glowing, and cannot wipe the smile off her face.

That's all the convincing I need. Deanna isn't that good of an actress.
    You can't fake that feeling of being in love.
    I agree Shelly and never did I see anything even remotely resembling that when she was with Jesse.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

If Jason and Jesse both already got to meet the family or be grilled by her dad, why does Jesse still look so nervous?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3092255;
    If Jason and Jesse both already got to meet the family or be grilled by her dad, why does Jesse still look so nervous?

Jesse hasn't been grilled yet. Jesse says he's there for the bbq, the dad says something to the effect of 'you are the bbq' and then the doorbell rings.
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

Then how could they both have one on one time with De's family and then have the party?

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;3092281;
    Jesse hasn't been grilled yet. Jesse says he's there for the bbq, the dad says something to the effect of 'you are the bbq' and then the doorbell rings.

Bhahahahahah!! I totally missed that. Oh, Jesse, Jesse, Jesse, good luck at the Pappas household.

Incurable Romantic

Quote Originally Posted by Rmticathrt;3092150;
    You can call me crazy - but the sanddollar necklace is not a sanddollar. It looks like the necklace she has on in the red bikini pictures at the beach.

What? Yes, I know that it sounds far fetched, but we do not see Jason's lips when he says it is a sanddollar. Think about it wouldn't it be more appropriate for him to give her a heart considering he is telling her that she has taught him to love again.

When you watch it in slow motion, you can tell that this has been edited to death. It is not fluid. The chain on the necklace is very thin and the pendent looks to be hollow.

Bottom line, maybe it is a SandDollar, but it sure looks like the necklace she is wearing.

Makes me go hmm....
    If someone could do a screencap of the one shot where she is holding the necklace and the pendant is in her hand...I can't pause it and get a good look at the necklace...that would help.

They didn't show the pendent part of the necklace that I know of...

FORT Regular

The thing that is making me almost sick to my stomach is the fact that if the rumors are correct, Jesse still had another girlfriend while professing to DeAnna on the FD that he was in love with her and wanted to marry her. Even if Jesse did honestly develop feelings for DeAnna in the end, this is still so sleezy!!! I found myself wanting to literally reach through my television set and tell DeAnna what a lying, sleeze he is and tell her not believe a word he was telling her. I really don't mean to sound harsh regarding Jesse, but this just isn't right!

Incurable Romantic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3092297;
    They didn't show the pendent part of the necklace that I know of...
    There is one brief shot where the pendant part is in the palm of Deanna's hand...I've watched it several times. I just can't pause it or get a screencap.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;3092281;
    I caught that! If that had been the family of one of the contestants on a hometown, I would have immediately said that was the bad slant or negative edit which meant that person wasn't going to be F1.
    We have been given the hints that the parents and family have no problems chiming in with their thoughts and opinions, but we don't know what they are or which way they are slanted; therefore, that little sneak preview coud just be a humorous foreshadow that both of them are going to get grilled - and we just see it directed at Jesse - yet, is that a clue in itself??

At this point, has the family been informed of the girlfriend back home? If so, I am not at all sure that we will overtly be made aware of that fact. However, I do think we might want to listen very carefully at remarks made to see if any might even hint that the family knows of such a deceit on the part of Jesse.