Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna's final two

FORT Regular

Re: DeAnna's final two

Quote Originally Posted by shellys;3082540;
    I don't think they would reveal that at the MTA though, because the finale won't air until the following week...that would be a big letdown and hurt their ratings to reveal that it's Jason.

That "secret" wouldn't be revealed until the ATFR special, IMO.
    My guess is that if the secret that is to be revealed is anything "mole"-ish, that all of the guys would, and especially Jason if, in fact, he is the F1, feel like they were played. I don't care what explanation was given, I would know that she is incapable of making decisions for herself.

Incurable Romantic

Quote Originally Posted by Grahamgroupie;3082570;
    My guess is that if the secret that is to be revealed is anything "mole"-ish, that all of the guys would, and especially Jason if, in fact, he is the F1, feel like they were played. I don't care what explanation was given, I would know that she is incapable of making decisions for herself.
    Good point...they tried it once on Jesse's season, but didn't keep her around very long.

So I'm guessing he did accept the key.

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;3082340;
    Sure, I could talk about Jason all day.....oh wait, I already do!

A huge criteria for women when choosing a mate is "will they be a good father?" I know plenty of ok Dad's but really, they'd rather watch the game instead of play outside with their kids. Sad.

I fell in love with my hubby because when shopping together at a grocery store early in our relationship, I caught him getting all cutesy with a darling toddler in the shopping cart. He was playing peek a boo and the child was giggling, it's was the "most perfect moment" to quote Deanna. I said to myself right then, I'm going to marry that man and have his babies. And I did.

I don't think we can underestimate the fact that Jason is an outstanding, dedicated father and how that plays in her decision. She knows without question that her children with Jason, would be loved and adored.

It's really quite primal, the momma in the pride wants the best father for her children.

I don't think I have ever agree more with a post in my life. Especially the bolded part. One of the main reasons I married my husband was his love for children and how he showed that love. He is the best daddy and that is one of the reasons I love him so much after almost 30 years of marriage.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;3082650;

So I'm guessing he did accept the key.
    That Jesse ... such a kidder!
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by shellys;3082560;
    If anyone wants some entertaining reading, theres a girl who claims to work for a catering company in Nevada, and says that Deanna already got married, because she worked at the reception.

I'm sure it's a ruse, but it's pretty funny.

This is over at the alphabet board, all sorts of people are drilling her with questions.

That's a joke right?

Or is this the "shocking" secret she will reveal at the MTA that she already married her final guy!!
    I really can't imagine what else would be the shock since we are suppose to assume that she fell in love & is with the final guy so what is so shocking unless she is married or pregnant!!

Incurable Romantic

Quote Originally Posted by Larel;3082717;
    That's a joke right?

Or is this the "shocking" secret she will reveal at the MTA that she already married her final guy!!
    I really can't imagine what else would be the shock since we are suppose to assume that she fell in love & is with the final guy so what is so shocking unless she is married or pregnant!!
    Yeah I think the poster is trying to fool people, but saying that is what the shocking secret is. Don't fall for it.

FORT Fan

I posted this on other thread but this spot seems MUCH better.

After HTD, Jesse was shown in a PI saying something to the effect that he now planned to turn up the heat X10 and that the GUYS are not going to know what hit them.

I found that to be so telling ... it sounds like he is focused on the contest much more so than De. He is focused on the win. I actually laughed out loud when I heard it because the guy just could not help himself - it's like he "blew" his cover.

Quote Originally Posted by mtusk42;3082791;
    I posted this on other thread but this spot seems MUCH better.

After HTD, Jesse was shown in a PI saying something to the effect that he now planned to turn up the heat X10 and that the GUYS are not going to know what hit them.

I found that to be so telling ... it sounds like he is focused on the contest much more so than De. He is focused on the win. I actually laughed out loud when I heard it because the guy just could not help himself - it's like he "blew" his cover.
    I am so glad that someone else sees this besides me. It's a game to him. I don't think in an evil way but a competition, all the same. If you've read Graham's full transcript - it seems something is going on with the edit b/t Jessie and DeAnna - I can't tell it's something good or bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3082466;
    Jason's family would be perfect for DeAnna. She comes from a big, very loving family, they are emotional and they love to just "be together as a family". With Jesse, there is his parents... no siblings... not the "large group" that she's used to.

DeAnna is different around Jason, yes... but I think she's a lot more herself with him that with any other person!! He's the only one who she trusts enough to let her guard down a bit. The DeAnna we see with Jason is the real DeAnna imo, the DeAnna that is partly hidden behind a wall she built up around herself. Jason brings out the best in her imo...
    ITA 100% with this post.

From the edits for Jason and DeAnna, you see a relationship forming. Jessee and DeAnna's edits are showing a that they are mostly friends. Nothing to base a proposal on.

Jason's family did the leap frog thing, because they have a 3 year old precious boy they love to play with. That's what a 3 year old wants to do...play!