Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna's final two

Sucker for love stories!! moshooz's Avatar

Re: DeAnna's final two

First of all, I have to say I am a DeJay fan!!! But there was something that she said during Jesse's HTD that bugs me. It was also mentioned by Graham. But basically she said (paraphrasing) "I need someone to sometimes put me back in my place because I think I'm always right". Jason is being portrayed as a nice sweet guy that would probably give into anything she wanted. It is kinda bugging me if Jason is the one she ends up with, if it would last???

Do we know that being Greek Orthodox and Jewish Faith/religion is an important issue to them?

Didn't Jason marry someone that wasn't part of his own faith/religion (his 1st marriage)?

I'm sure Dee has dated men/guys that weren't Greek Orthodox, if that was an issue or an important characteristic that she was looking for, I'm sure she would have told ABC, Fleiss to find her someone that was Greek Orthodox...and she probably wouldn't have let Eric go....

Now her ethnicity (Greek) is different, but then again she is also Native American....

Now Jason's ethnicity (American) is different....

Ethnicity and religion are too different things....Greek and American or Jewish American/Israeli-American (ethnicity) Greek Orthodox and Jewish (religion)

I'm Latina/Hispanic (ethnicity), but I'm not Catholic (religion)....

I have friends that are Jewish (ethnicity) but do not practice the religion...

Quote Originally Posted by moshooz;3082491;
    First of all, I have to say I am a DeJay fan!!! But there was something that she said during Jesse's HTD that bugs me. It was also mentioned by Graham. But basically she said (paraphrasing) "I need someone to sometimes put me back in my place because I think I'm always right". Jason is being portrayed as a nice sweet guy that would probably give into anything she wanted. It is kinda bugging me if Jason is the one she ends up with, if it would last???
    I think Jason would be someone to gently convince her that she's wrong. I can see him dealing with her "always being right" in his very own way.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Newbie

Hello All,

I love this place! I think she should not pick Jason unless she is 100% sure, only because of Ty. Jesse is not as invested at the moment and as much as she claims one has to put his/her heart out on the line in order to find love...she is the first to give someone the ax if they are not goo goo over her.

well, unless of course your name is Jeremy, then in that case you are just too perfect!
    Is she ever happy?
    Does anyone know if Graham did an interview, and if so, where I may find the link?

FORT Newbie

Is it possible that the 'shocking surprise' is that Jesse is actually a plant? Maybe De requested that TPTB give her a guy that she could take along to F2 safely and not risk breaking his heart? Maybe he was there to be mole-ish, or maybe he was just there to create a safe final cut. Any chance Trista or Ryan knew Jesse ahead of time (the Colorado connection) and suggested him for the show? Maybe De knew about the gf/ex gf all and the promotion deal all along. Just my odd thought for the day!

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by papaoats;3082506;
    Hello All,

I love this place! I think she should not pick Jason unless she is 100% sure, only because of Ty. Jesse is not as invested at the moment and as much as she claims one has to put his/her heart out on the line in order to find love...she is the first to give someone the ax if they are not goo goo over her.

well, unless of course your name is Jeremy, then in that case you are just too perfect!
    Is she ever happy?
    Does anyone know if Graham did an interview, and if so, where I may find the link?
    I agree, but I have to say that I don't believe Jason would've gotten this far if she wasn't 100% sure (if for no other reason than because of Ty).
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gardangels;3082346;
    I think Jason and his family are not compatible with her. I can't remember what her family is like, but the sappy, emotional, goo at jason's house really bugged me.

I hate to say it, but I also think that Jason is Jewish and De is greek orthodox. Not that De has mentioned faith at all, but there are cultural differences there too.

I don't think she is compatible with Jesse either as he is not grown up yet (not that she is, but she thinks she is)

So, neither is a good match for me.
    I wrote this earlier in the season in the Jason thread and I stand by it now-- I'm sure Jason's family is MOST like her family and she'd feel very comfortable being included in it. Watching Monday's episode just reinforced that for me [didn't hurt that Deanna said it in her own words!]

I absolutely loved Jason's family -- every single one of them. You can tell how close they are and how much they all care about each other. I'll take that emotional goo any day over families that don't show ANY emotion.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Incurable Romantic

Quote Originally Posted by CrabbyTabby;3082520;
    Is it possible that the 'shocking surprise' is that Jesse is actually a plant? Maybe De requested that TPTB give her a guy that she could take along to F2 safely and not risk breaking his heart? Maybe he was there to be mole-ish, or maybe he was just there to create a safe final cut. Any chance Trista or Ryan knew Jesse ahead of time (the Colorado connection) and suggested him for the show? Maybe De knew about the gf/ex gf all and the promotion deal all along. Just my odd thought for the day!
    I don't think they would reveal that at the MTA though, because the finale won't air until the following week...that would be a big letdown and hurt their ratings to reveal that it's Jason.

That "secret" wouldn't be revealed until the ATFR special, IMO.

Incurable Romantic

If anyone wants some entertaining reading, theres a girl who claims to work for a catering company in Nevada, and says that Deanna already got married, because she worked at the reception.

I'm sure it's a ruse, but it's pretty funny.

This is over at the alphabet board, all sorts of people are drilling her with questions.

Quote Originally Posted by moshooz;3082491;
    I don't think Jason will have any problem with this. I have noticed that even in their earliest encounters, Jason had no problem taking the lead in conversation or interaction, I don't think Jason would would be loud or nasty about it, but I can definielty see him calling her out on something. I think Jaosn is the kind of man her looks like a softy on the outside but has a core of steel on the inside - he knows what he wants, who he is and is comfortable in expressing both, Unlike others who seem tough on the outside, but are big softies on the inside. Jeremy would be more likely to let Dee walk all over him.