Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna's final two

FORT Newbie

Re: DeAnna's final two

I think Jason and his family are not compatible with her. I can't remember what her family is like, but the sappy, emotional, goo at jason's house really bugged me.

I hate to say it, but I also think that Jason is Jewish and De is greek orthodox. Not that De has mentioned faith at all, but there are cultural differences there too.

I don't think she is compatible with Jesse either as he is not grown up yet (not that she is, but she thinks she is)

So, neither is a good match for me.
    Last edited by fluff; 06-27-2008 at 06:21 AM.

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gardangels;3082346;
    I think Jason and his family are not compatible with her. I can't remember what her family is like, but the sappy, emotional, goo at jason's house really bugged me.
    I hate to say it, but I also think that Jason is Jewish and De is greek orthodox. Not that De has mentioned faith at all, but there are cultural differences there too.

I don't think she is compatible with Jesse either as he is not grown up yet (not that she is, but she thinks she is)

So, neither is a good match for me.
    I just remember what De said during their HTD about Jason's family being the most like her own family and then she compared them to her "own big fat greek family" .

As far as their religions go that could be an obstacle, but it may not. I know a couple of couples with very different religions and they're both very happy in their marriages and their marriages work.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

I have high hopes... forgive me if I have my head in the sand.
    I am hoping there not only is an engagement but a wedding being planned as we speak!!!
    I love De and Jason- both great people who deserve a wonderful life together.
    I think the only surprise left is surrounding how Jesse leaves.

FORT Regular

What a good idea.... a thread for final 2! (I just noticed it! )

I am looking forward to FD and Meet the Parents

I really liked Jesse's parents and Jason's family. Didn't Dee say they reminded her of her "big fat Greek family"?

I am looking forward to seeing how Dee's family gets along with the final 2!

ETA: Oops Shannon, missed that you already mentioned what Dee said

Quote Originally Posted by missdaisy;3082383;
    What a good idea.... a thread for final 2! (I just noticed it! )

I am looking forward to FD and Meet the Parents

I really liked Jesse's parents and Jason's family. Didn't Dee say they reminded her of her "big fat Greek family"?

I am looking forward to seeing how Dee's family gets along with the final 2!
    Me too.... we haven't had any promos of that, yet, have we?? We will after Monday night, Im sure. Im excited!

talldede- i love your post, sounds like you married a great man!

F2- so when i look at Jesse and Jason I honestly see two different men.

Jesse- cool dude, looks like lots of fun and can really make others laugh. He would be a great friend to have..and his parents are just as sweet as pie!
    He has stated, however, that he is not ready for marriage. Clearly this just means that him and Deanna are at different points in their lives. And when i saw the preview of his reaction to the FS card. i found it weird that he used an excuse about her dad (even if he was just kidding)... but like seriously dude, would you really say that if you were falling head over heels for De? I think that if he is F2 he will definitely get over the rejection much better than Jason would, and that's flat out the main reason why i think Jason should win De's heart.

Jason - completely invested in becoming part of Deanna and making her happy. He's been honest about his life and has tried his very best to be a comforter and a supporter every step of the way. He's left the most important thing in his life (Ty) to give this relationship a fighting chance. He's a good listener, incredibly loving father & son. He is open and sincerely cares about De's feelings. I'm not saying that the rest of the Bachelors are not like this, but the only one who has showed this towards De is Jason. She knew that she had to keep her eye on him and she was attracted to him so the rest is history as they say. My respect for De grows every day becuase i can clearly see that her decions are REAL and for the rest of her life. I don't think anyone can deny that Jason can offer her forever.

BachFan, I totally get what you are saying about both men. What Jesse said was that he wasn't ready to get married in the next two weeks. I don't think D is ready for that either. I have yet to hear Jason say anything about marriage in the near future w/D. These are just some random thought and my humble opinion.

That's what I heard Jesse say, too, Rhyrum. Some of my humble opinions--Jason may be a prince among men and the ideal father, but that doesn't make him the right man for Deanna. It hasn't really be played up on the show, but doesn't Jesse spend a good deal of his time teaching kids to snowboard? I think there's every reason to think he would be a great father to all the little "Joey's" they might have. I think Jesse's fantastic sense of humor will be a great help with keeping Deanna's emotions in line. Yes, I'm a big Jesse fan. I like to be a contrarian too!

Jason's family would be perfect for DeAnna. She comes from a big, very loving family, they are emotional and they love to just "be together as a family". With Jesse, there is his parents... no siblings... not the "large group" that she's used to.

DeAnna is different around Jason, yes... but I think she's a lot more herself with him that with any other person!! He's the only one who she trusts enough to let her guard down a bit. The DeAnna we see with Jason is the real DeAnna imo, the DeAnna that is partly hidden behind a wall she built up around herself. Jason brings out the best in her imo...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Incurable Romantic

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryLover;3082454;
    That's what I heard Jesse say, too, Rhyrum. Some of my humble opinions--Jason may be a prince among men and the ideal father, but that doesn't make him the right man for Deanna. It hasn't really be played up on the show, but doesn't Jesse spend a good deal of his time teaching kids to snowboard? I think there's every reason to think he would be a great father to all the little "Joey's" they might have. I think Jesse's fantastic sense of humor will be a great help with keeping Deanna's emotions in line. Yes, I'm a big Jesse fan. I like to be a contrarian too!
    I don't disagree with you at all. I think Jesse will be a great father too someday.

My only question is...is he really ready yet? Is he at that point in his life? Dee says she wants 3 kids by 30, I think Jason would be ok with having more kids right away...but is Jesse ready to be a Dad right now?