Page 12 of 82 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna's final two

Re: DeAnna's final two

If there was any possibility of D choosing Jesse - I would be incredibly disappointed in what and who she says she is - he has few - or none - of the qualities she has talked about in a guy/spouse - and my faith in her would be non-existent. And I am not talking about the physical traits she has talked about - but the things that a man a MAN - a GOOD MAN - in her eyes. So I don't even look at that as even the sightest possibility - because I see what she sees in Jason - and he is everything she has talked about - as a GREAT MAN.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3084042;
    that another similarity to add. Spark, sparkle, surprises, 3 children, references to movies, dates described as perfect...and the list goes on
    OH! Let's not forget the biggie --TRUST. He trusted her with sharing about his life/Ty she shared about her mother. Her comment - no one had ever asked her about her Mom in all these years bec' they weren't the RIGHT ONE.

FORT Fanatic

This is slightly off-topic; I apologize. I've been staying safe in this thread most recently, so I don't know if this has been analyzed even more elsewhere. But I am curious about what appears to be ongoing speculation here about it being Jesse leaving in the limo. I thought cape's analysis proved this beyond a shadow of a doubt and was further reinforced by another SC artist (I apologize for forgetting who that is) who showed the SC in black and white.

Sometimes I think even Fleiss underestimates the skill of sleuthers at the FORT. Who would imagine that someone would have the skill and time to peel back the layers to reveal that sliver of face in the limo? But it also wouldn't surprise me if the release of THAT screencap wasn't also a challenge to the FORT? Fleiss is now in the business of building to a finale, so maybe he didn't care (particularly because it's Jesse), if at least the sleuthers know he gets the boot.

Interesting thinking TIGER - uummmmmmm - that could make some sense for sure.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3085250;
    Well I would love nothing better than to see Dee rip into Jesse! But is it possible they won't actually show this because it would cause to much doubt on her picking Jason
    But it makes it especially curious to see what will be said at the AFTR...

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Pride Mom;3085282;
    But it makes it especially curious to see what will be said at the AFTR...

Maybe a public humiliation would keep him from going
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

For all those who speculate Jesse will be f1 - let's just say it will be the mother of surprises if she did for one single statement she made on Epi 5"Jesse is the one I have the least physical attraction with". OK, unless she is looking for a friend and not a marriage partner I'd say it's got to be on her list of top 3 at least. She did tell Sean her Man was "someone she felt passionate about when she woke up every day".

With the legal eagle exiting this Monday, it's going to be between the Dad and the Snow Lad.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3085287;
    Maybe a public humiliation would keep him from going
    I know I've seen them all, but the answer escapes me right now. Has an F2 ever NOT appeared at an ATFR?

Is it Monday yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3085236;
    I agree - it is alot of the little things that are between them - not just kissing - but the looks - the touching - the hugs - the........... well everything

Totally agree it's the whole package & that makes me even more sure that it's Jason in the end & if by some insane twist we are all wrong then I will be throwing myself out my window in shock!!