Page 11 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 816

Thread: DeAnna's final two

  1. #101
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: DeAnna's final two

    Maybe - if/when D finds out about Jesse and the g/f - it will creat a dichotomy - love vs hate - both very very passionate emotions.........


    Anyways - I still can't wait LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  2. #102
    FORT Fan librarylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    221

    Re: DeAnna's final two

    Thanks, Capegal. That means a lot to me since you are a long-time poster whose opinions I almost always share.

  3. #103
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: DeAnna's final two

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3085221;
    Maybe - if/when D finds out about Jesse and the g/f - it will creat a dichotomy - love vs hate - both very very passionate emotions.........


    Anyways - I still can't wait LOL
    Yeah a dichotomy of kicking Jesse in the nutz 5 times--2 on one side and 3 on the other!

  4. #104
    Charles & Alli ♥ DeAnna fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    789

    Re: DeAnna's final two

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3085221;
    Maybe - if/when D finds out about Jesse and the g/f - it will creat a dichotomy - love vs hate - both very very passionate emotions.........


    Anyways - I still can't wait LOL
    Lol. I wonder if she finds out at the F2 and maybe that's the reason why he goes home? No idea.

  5. #105
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    413

    Re: DeAnna's final two

    I can see De and Jason falling in love. The way he holds her when they reunite at the HTD, and it's not the kisses, cause they are tame, (they are in a public place), but the way he just wraps himself around her, and she around him. I also noticed the way he kissed the top of her head, I think it was when he was comforting her after sending 2 guys home. It reminds me of how my hubby of 30 yrs does me.

  6. #106
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: DeAnna's final two

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3085227;
    Yeah a dichotomy of kicking Jesse in the nutz 5 times--2 on one side and 3 on the other!

    Naaaa - 2 on each side and a karate kick to the middle - that should teach him




    He better keep that wheelchair close by Good change he will be needin it
    Last edited by Capegal; 06-27-2008 at 11:01 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  7. #107
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: DeAnna's final two

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyesgal;3085232;
    I can see De and Jason falling in love. The way he holds her when they reunite at the HTD, and it's not the kisses, cause they are tame, (they are in a public place), but the way he just wraps himself around her, and she around him. I also noticed the way he kissed the top of her head, I think it was when he was comforting her after sending 2 guys home. It reminds me of how my hubby of 30 yrs does me.

    I agree - it is alot of the little things that are between them - not just kissing - but the looks - the touching - the hugs - the........... well everything
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  8. #108
    FORT Fan drparoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    293

    Re: DeAnna's final two

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3085221;
    Maybe - if/when D finds out about Jesse and the g/f - it will creat a dichotomy - love vs hate - both very very passionate emotions.........


    Anyways - I still can't wait LOL
    They're showing that theme a lot, too, this season. The fact that caring for someone often involves both emotions. Anger/affection with Graham, anger/affection with Jesse. We're suckers for that drama.

    You know, I do a lot of theater. And I've always said that true drama on stage comes from finding out what your character's main crucial objectives are and trying to find the biggest obstacles they have to overcome to get it, then letting the emotions that accompany it (frustration, anger, passion) naturally come out. What drama we've had this season!!

  9. #109
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: DeAnna's final two

    Quote Originally Posted by drparoo;3085241;
    They're showing that theme a lot, too, this season. The fact that caring for someone often involves both emotions. Anger/affection with Graham, anger/affection with Jesse. We're suckers for that drama.

    You know, I do a lot of theater. And I've always said that true drama on stage comes from finding out what your character's main crucial objectives are and trying to find the biggest obstacles they have to overcome to get it, then letting the emotions that accompany it (frustration, anger, passion) naturally come out. What drama we've had this season!!

    OOOhhh sooo true that is. One thing is for sure - I will be creating a dichotomy myself if we somehow are NOT shown the real 'stuff' about Jesse - uuummmmmmmmmmmmm love - hate - love - hate - what would be my drive for both of those
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  10. #110
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: DeAnna's final two

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3085242;
    OOOhhh sooo true that is. One thing is for sure - I will be creating a dichotomy myself if we somehow are NOT shown the real 'stuff' about Jesse - uuummmmmmmmmmmmm love - hate - love - hate - what would be my drive for both of those
    Well I would love nothing better than to see Dee rip into Jesse! But is it possible they won't actually show this because it would cause to much doubt on her picking Jason

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.