Page 10 of 82 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAnna's final two

Re: DeAnna's final two

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;3084364;
    OK, so I was messing around with this pic..and I see something red by De's hand. Maybe Jesse's tie? Can anyone find out what it is?

I dont know what the red is...but the person in limo looks like the have glasses on.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's razor;3084580;
    I dont know what the red is...but the person in limo looks like the have glasses on.

There's an interesting screep analysis Dodie did on the screencaps thread comparing Jesse's hair to the head we see inside the cracked door of the limo. Very convincing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaguy;3084878;
    There's an interesting screep analysis Dodie did on the screencaps thread comparing Jesse's hair to the head we see inside the cracked door of the limo. Very convincing.
    Where would I find that?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3084880;
    Where would I find that?

Nutty- Check out the top of page 16 on the Bachelorette 4 Screencaps Only thread.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;3084426;
    OK, so I was messing around with this pic..and I see something red by De's hand. Maybe Jesse's tie? Can anyone find out what it is?

Once again, we're dealing with the problems of colour distortion.
    If you look between her arms (yes, close to her armpit ) you will see the same red.... and it's not a rash.

Bye, Bye Jesse.

The Fleiss master needs to hire a bunch of us to pre-sleuth his material.
    Way too many leaks

Yeah how unreal is that to know it's Jesse leaving Final 2, I mean there he is looking out the side at Dee plain as day & why would Fleiss make it easy for some to figure out like this? that seems so crazy IMO!

FYI...Jesse and Jason were born about 30 miles from each other in Ohio.
    I'm the pink flamingo on the green lawn of life who refuses to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person...

Quote Originally Posted by palmasola;3085048;
    FYI...Jesse and Jason were born about 30 miles from each other in Ohio.
    Cool! Thanks for the info

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;3082276;
    I just don't like Dee around Jason. She's not herself. How does he end up being F1? I'm not sure. If the "wild side" of hers usually picks guys like Graham, picking Jason doesn't make sense to me. I see a healthier relationship with Jesse. Around Jesse, she's completely at ease and he seems to bring the best out of her. It is the only times I really like her. She needs someone to balance her rigid world. And unfortunately Jason is not the guy IMO.
    I think she stated it perfectly on the HTD...she said that everything happens for a reason and spending time with Jason and Ty had made her a different person. So I agree that she's different around Jason, but I don't see it as a bad thing.

I just totally agree with all of you who see Deanna and Jason falling in love. Love doesn't have to be all about hot passion--although that is certainly a part of it--but love that lasts involves commitment, trust, willingness to be vulnerable, laughing, enjoying the same things, etc. I say this as one who celebrated our 40th anniversary a week ago, so I do have some experience! I honestly see the possibility of Deanna and Jason lasting--more so than I have seen on this show in a very long time. Having Ty in the picture makes it a lot more serious and I think that they will only make a long-term commitment if they feel they can be a family. I think Deanna did find her Prince Charming and I believe they have an excellent chance of long-term love. Now let it be Monday--I just can't wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by librarylady;3085212;
    I just totally agree with all of you who see Deanna and Jason falling in love. Love doesn't have to be all about hot passion--although that is certainly a part of it--but love that lasts involves commitment, trust, willingness to be vulnerable, laughing, enjoying the same things, etc. I say this as one who celebrated our 40th anniversary a week ago, so I do have some experience! I honestly see the possibility of Deanna and Jason lasting--more so than I have seen on this show in a very long time. Having Ty in the picture makes it a lot more serious and I think that they will only make a long-term commitment if they feel they can be a family. I think Deanna did find her Prince Charming and I believe they have an excellent chance of long-term love. Now let it be Monday--I just can't wait!!

AAwwwww - I love your post LIBRARYLADY
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON