Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Final 3

Re: The Final 3

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3079422;
    You can find it on the last page of the Media Thread.
    Thanks!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mtusk42;3079201;
    OMG - I am getting emotional just reading this thread! Love it!

I am so interested in seeing where things lead with Jesse this episode. I posted this on the MTA thread but REALLY curious about their connection and the fact that we keep seeing the brand that he's promoting prominently displayed. Has anyone figured that out yet? That company appears to be somewhat of a start up that could never afford the product placement advertising fees. And, the fact that Jesse may be saying he's so into Deanna but gosh, I am not really feeling the love there.

As Jason fan, I would love if Jesse was an ABC plant who would enable De to not break F2's heart at rose ceremony - as her heart was broken.

ALso, I would love if only Jason actually got/accepted an overnight date on FD!!
    I think there is a plant too, either someone like Twilley or Jesse. I think that would be great and add some intrigue and questioning to future shows.

I didn't know where to post this, so hope this is okay.

Here's what DeAnna said (via VO) about Jesse, Jeremy and Jason as they were coming in for the RC this past Monday.

Jesse: I think out of the four guys that are remaining, my relationship with Jesse is the one that progressed normally ... And now all the romantic is falling into place. I love the way Jesse makes me feel.

Jeremy: He's been perfect from Day 1. If I were to choose Jeremy in the end, it'd be perfect. I'd have this perfect house, I'd have this perfect dog, I'd have this perfect life. But on top of everything that looks good on paper, I have to be in love. I have to feel it in my heart and in my gut.

Jason: With Jason, I never thought I'd fall in love with someone who already has a family, but that's already happening.

It sounds like she's falling in love with Jason, loves how Jesse makes her feel, and doesn't seem like she has feelings for Jeremy. Didn't she also say after their 1 on 1 date that she so badly wanted to fall in love with Jeremy? Poor guy; he's not going to have his feeling reciprocated. It's going to hurt to see him leave next week.

FORT Fan

Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Larel;3078879;
    Oh god please do not go there! I have been very confident about this & don't need to start the panic now!

Ok thanks for those pics secret they make it more obvious that it appears the scuba diving day with Jason is on the Final 2 dates or LCD in the Bahamas & the kayaking & hike are on the Fanatsy Date in the Bahamas so that being said I cannot imagine they go scuba diving AFTER hiking & kayaking which means Jason has 2 DIFFERENT dates in the Bahamas with her making him obviously part of the finale show!
    First off - I am excited to say I am no longer a "lurker" - I have been reading for about a week. Thank you Google! This is my first post, but I have done lots of sluthing! Please be gentle.... I went back a re-watched D's interviews with Ellen, JK, and DTA to really watch D's facial expressions when she was speaking about the remaining men. IMHO it is quite obvious that Jason is the F1 and that as she has stated in all of the interviews "I am very happy with the outcome." (Paraphrased) I am a Jason fan, so I really hope that means happily ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy;3079461;
    I didn't know where to post this, so hope this is okay.

Here's what DeAnna said (via VO) about Jesse, Jeremy and Jason as they were coming in for the RC this past Monday.

Jesse: I think out of the four guys that are remaining, my relationship with Jesse is the one that progressed normally ... And now all the romantic is falling into place. I love the way Jesse makes me feel.

Jeremy: He's been perfect from Day 1. If I were to choose Jeremy in the end, it'd be perfect. I'd have this perfect house, I'd have this perfect dog, I'd have this perfect life. But on top of everything that looks good on paper, I have to be in love. I have to feel it in my heart and in my gut.

Jason: With Jason, I never thought I'd fall in love with someone who already has a family, but that's already happening.

It sounds like she's falling in love with Jason, loves how Jesse makes her feel, and doesn't seem like she has feelings for Jeremy. Didn't she also say after their 1 on 1 date that she so badly wanted to fall in love with Jeremy? Poor guy; he's not going to have his feeling reciprocated. It's going to hurt to see him leave next week.
    Well then I guess that she knows exactly how he feels since Graham wasn't into her the same way she was with him. I hope that she has some compassion for Jeremy at MTA.
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

FORT Regular

I just found this thread and read Cape's wonderful initial post. Thank you so much! I have become such a fan of DeAnna's, and this from someone who adored Jenni! I'm almost old enough to be DeAnna's grandmother, so I know my perspective is very different from many of those on this board. But love is ageless and boy do I enjoy watching DeAnna and Jason.

I don't think De led Jeremy on - I think she gave him every chance - I think she cared for him and felt liek there should be a connection and really explored it before she realized that he really just wasn't the one...

Quote Originally Posted by NatalieM;3079371;
    Can anyone here confirm that the guys under contract to not talk to a single sole, including family after taping, even/especially if they are F4/F3 & F2? I just don't understand how it is possible to expect someone to suffer alone. I think it would be much more humane to allow the guys in the F2 - F4 positions pick one or two people in their lives that signs a confidentiality agreement that allows them to be able to discuss their feelings after taping. Making them go it completely alone is completely unhealthy and cruel.
    Yes - their contracts are quite specific about what/who they can talk to to and cannot - and what they can/cannot say as well - there is $5 mil fine for doing so.

Keep in mind that D had to wait ''3'' months before she could devulge anything at all - to anyone - she had to go back to her life as tho nothing had happened. As we heard from Jennie - she thought Brad had chosen D - did not know until after it was aired - so to me it was a much crueler situation for D than for these guys.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Incurable Romantic

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3079595;
    I don't think De led Jeremy on - I think she gave him every chance - I think she cared for him and felt liek there should be a connection and really explored it before she realized that he really just wasn't the one...
    Agree, with the format of the show, some are bound to get hurt (especially those that go far in the process). They all knew the risks when they signed up, but sadly seeing some get deeply hurt is part of the process.

Media thread....how do you get there? Sorry but I do not access this site much and was just curious. Also.The pic of the hands holding the ring. Whos hands are those. Also I thought quite awhile ago I noticed De at the FRC standing and hugging someone. They were taller than Jesse but I could not tell if it was Jason or Jeremy. I know everyone says Jeremy goes hom on F3 but I am not 100 there. Any thoughts or suggestions welcome.