Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The Final 3

FORT Regular

Re: The Final 3

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3079166;
    I hope she gets what she's been wanting too! I'm also secretly hoping that the special gift is the bracelets she's wearing on her FD since she wore those or something similar on the Jimmy Kimmel interview BUT I think special could be something from Ty (that picture Jason asked him to draw for her)

That's what I think, it's something from Ty!

I am delurking to comment on such a great thread. I became a convert to this board after surfing the net trying to find info on Andy and Tessa. Bless Google for leading me here. I spend waaaay too much reading what is going on .....pssst, don't tell my boss. I leave the sleuthing to the experts and just absorb and appreciate what they do. I, too, fell in love with Jason from the first episode and have to say that there are going to many, many disappointed fans if he is not DeAnna's F1. (Might I say devistated?) I remember last year how much I thought of her family and Jason's this year impressed me equally. And Jeremy - what a sweetheart. I just want to hug him. I have tremendous admiration and respect for him and I so want for the road ahead for him to be smooth and striaght. For me this has been a fun season with quite a story. Best of luck DeAnna - you deserve your fairy tale ending. I hope you (and we) get it!

Quote Originally Posted by cakewalk;3079245;
    Where is everyone getting the idea that Jeremy doesn't get the FS Card? I just love him and can't imagine D not giving it to him. I honestly think Jeremy is a wounded soul and has so much love to give and maybe that is just too alike for D to accept.
    I'm wondering that too. I remember seeing in one of the previews of DeAnna and someone who looks like Jeremy kissing in the dark with a fireplace going in the background. (No, it's not from HTD.) I don't think the scene happened yet. Could that be them in the FS?

FORT Fan

Here's a thought ... the order of the F3 date, according to ABC MediaNet press release, is Jeremy, Jason and then Jesse.

If we believe that they are "saving" the drama for the last date before RC, it might just mean that Jesse does not take the overnight date with her. This would have viewers going into the RC thinking that Jer is a lock when indeed she lets him go.

SInce Jer goes first, he may indeed spend night in suite. If he was not offered the date card, i would think that Jer's date would be last one.

Just a thought ... any comments from "experts" who can recall the typical order of dates for the departing bachelor?

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;3078235;
    Thanks Cape, great thread!

Jeremy - I love this guy. He impressed me significantly on Monday night. Sharing his diary was monumental for him and he did it on National TV. I also love that he races motorcycles, that's HOT! (I'm not inclined to use that word much.) I hope he finds his one and only. Jeremy as the Bachelor, I'm not sure. I'm still thinking about it. He's a pretty wounded guy, I'm not sure a Bachelor show would be the best venue for him.

Jesse - Who knew? I'm still shaking my head. He was fun and entertaining, I enjoyed watching him snowboard with DeAnna on his back, that was impressive. He is not ready for a commitment, DeAnna knows this, he knows it. And we have the prickly issue of the girlfriend at home too...........

Jason - There has been a huge emphasis on DeAnna needing Jason, for someone strong to take care of her and be her rock. Yes, she can finally let her guard down and be vulnerable around Jason. But, he will need her as well. In re-watching the episodes, I tried to find some examples where she was taking his feelings into account as well. I was getting a bit concerned, as the mantra of Jason being her "rock" was getting very one sided and Jason cannot and will not be the strong one all the time.
    1. when she gave the star to Jason, she was taking into account his feelings and needs
    2. at the dinner table with his family, she admitted to them that she discussed giving a rose to Jason after their 1 on 1 because she understood that she was keeping him from the most important thing in his life
    3. when they are leaving Jason's home, (In a VO, but Jason releated) she appreciates the risk Jason is taking, leaving his son for a period of time, giving her time to fall in love with him.

Bottom line, I'm satisfied that she understands and appreciates his needs as well. Love is a two way street and she will need someone strong and so will he. I've been looking for this mutual trust and respect they have been building with each other every episode.

We can say definately communication is not lacking among those 2 , so that is why I can feel good about any bumps along the way have a good chance of being smoothed out. They both do not believe in the concept of holding it in....get it out , deal with it, & go on....healthy in a relationship.

Incurable Romantic

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3079140;
    In the Fantasy Date Episode description, it says that Jason gives DeAnna a "special gift"! Can't wait to see what it is.
    I can't wait to see either !!! The bracelet is a good theory, as is a picture or something from Ty.

The previews for next week...both Dee and Jason look sooo relaxed and happy during the fantasy date dinner....she is glowing.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3078941;
    Yes, I have always thought that that is the cruelest part of this show---that whoever the last 1 or 2 to get let go are they need to suffer in silence until they get permission to talk about it---that is cruel and unusual punishment and can really not be in anyone's best interest. I know they can't have word of who was sent home being broadcast across the airwaves, but making someone suffer through a broken heart without anyone to talk to---how much meaner could it get than that? At least Jeremy has Kimo---and I bet that dog's gotten an earful. I hope Jeremy hasn't spent his alone time reconstructing the brick wall Deanna helped him take down.
    Can anyone here confirm that the guys under contract to not talk to a single sole, including family after taping, even/especially if they are F4/F3 & F2? I just don't understand how it is possible to expect someone to suffer alone. I think it would be much more humane to allow the guys in the F2 - F4 positions pick one or two people in their lives that signs a confidentiality agreement that allows them to be able to discuss their feelings after taping. Making them go it completely alone is completely unhealthy and cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by NatalieM;3079371;
    Can anyone here confirm that the guys under contract to not talk to a single sole, including family after taping, even/especially if they are F4/F3 & F2? I just don't understand how it is possible to expect someone to suffer alone. I think it would be much more humane to allow the guys in the F2 - F4 positions pick one or two people in their lives that signs a confidentiality agreement that allows them to be able to discuss their feelings after taping. Making them go it completely alone is completely unhealthy and cruel.
    I don't think that TPTB are overly concerned with the mental health of the rejectees - although I remember from previous seasons that a counsellor is on hand during filming. They are more concerned with keeping the viewers guessing and so, yes, there is a binding contract with a penalty clause. I believe that some "winners" choose to share with close family, but others, such as Ryan (Trista) didn't even tell his parents that he was engaged - they found out at the same time as America did.

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3079140;
    In the Fantasy Date Episode description, it says that Jason gives DeAnna a "special gift"! Can't wait to see what it is.
    oh my gosh! that is sooo exciting!

But where is this episode description that says this??? I would love to see it!

Quote Originally Posted by _dreamer23_;3079421;
    oh my gosh! that is sooo exciting!

But where is this episode description that says this??? I would love to see it!
    You can find it on the last page of the Media Thread.