Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Final 3

Re: The Final 3

Hello to all!! This is my FIRST post here at FORT so be gentle!

I have to say that this thread has been truly a refreshing change! I have only seen hateful and bashing threads at the "alphabet board" as many of you call it, and I am happy to say that I have converted to FORT if you all will have me!

I will say that on Brad's season, I wasn't a DeAnna fan at all. But she has really surprised me this season. I think that she has been really fair with her treatment of the guys and she has earned my respect!

Jason, Jason, Jason... ** dreamy sigh ** what's not to like?! I loved him from day one and on Monday's episode he just won be over again and again. His reaction while he was waiting for DeAnna to get to him at the Space Needle, jumping up and down like an eager boy melted my heart! The way he embraced Ty upon seeing him melted my heart! The way he touches DeAnna's face when he kisses her melted my heart! LOL, do you see a pattern here?

I can't wait to see this "happily ever after" if it is to be.

Thank Cape for starting this wonderful thread! And thank you to all of the posters on this thread, you all are great! I hope you all welcome me into the FORT family! I am happy and excited to be here!
    Last edited by WickedFan1230; 06-25-2008 at 03:22 PM. Reason: typo

cape, thanks so much for starting this thread! I've been so busy at work today, that this is the first time I've gone on the board today (a new record).

I TOTALLY agree with EVERYTHING you said!! My boss, who also watches this show, and I were discussing this past episode this morning, and we touched on a lot of the points you made.

Jesse - still don't see the romantic connection, but after this week, I like him so much more, and thought his dad was great! I still think that Deanna is bringing him as F2 because she will not want to lead Jeremy on, IMO.

Jeremy - such a cutie! Was one of my favs early on. I was a little turned off by his competetiveness, but he has seemed better lately. Also, I feel so bad for him after losing both parents and it was terribly sad listening to him read from his journal (what a deep guy!). I agree, that although he is a great guy, I think that their connection has been based on the fact that they both lost parents, and I don't think it's progressed much since then.

Jason - words can't explain how I feel about this guy, and how I've felt from day one! I swear that if Deanna wouldn't choose him (which I think she does), and if I wasn't already happily married - my gosh - I'd be heading for Seattle!! I completely agree that even though I was a little worried after the end of this week's episode, I think that the two of them will really blossom starting next week. I am also in complete agreement that now that the Ty situation is out in the open, and that she's shown that not only is she OK with it, but seemed to be really happy as the three of them, that they can completely focus on the two of them, and their romance.

He is such as great guy in so many ways, and I don't care what anyone says, I think he is a HOTTIE!!!! I could just sit and watch him smile with his shirt off all day, and would be a happy woman!!

This is going to be a fantastic couple weeks of the Bachelorette, that is for sure! What a great story so far (and I think it will only get better)!

FORT Fan

OMG - I am getting emotional just reading this thread! Love it!

I am so interested in seeing where things lead with Jesse this episode. I posted this on the MTA thread but REALLY curious about their connection and the fact that we keep seeing the brand that he's promoting prominently displayed. Has anyone figured that out yet? That company appears to be somewhat of a start up that could never afford the product placement advertising fees. And, the fact that Jesse may be saying he's so into Deanna but gosh, I am not really feeling the love there.

As Jason fan, I would love if Jesse was an ABC plant who would enable De to not break F2's heart at rose ceremony - as her heart was broken.

ALso, I would love if only Jason actually got/accepted an overnight date on FD!!

Quote Originally Posted by WickedFan1230;3079184;

I have to say that this thread has been truly a refreshing change! I have only seen hateful and bashing threads at the "alphabet board" as many of you call it, and I am happy to say that I have converted to FORT if you all will have me!

I will say that on Brad's season, I wasn't a DeAnna fan at all. But she has really surprised me this season. I think that she has been really fair with her treatment of the guys and she has earned my respect!

Jason, Jason, Jason... ** dreamy sigh ** what's not to like?! I loved him from day one and on Monday's episode he just won be over again and again. His reaction while he was waiting for DeAnna to get to him at the Space Needle, jumping up and down like an eager boy melted my heart! The way he embraced Ty upon seeing him melted my heart! The way he touches DeAnna's face when he kisses her melted my heart! LOL, do you see a pattern here?

Thank Cape for starting this wonderful thread! And thank you to all of the posters on this thread, you all are great! I hope you all welcome me into the FORT family! I am happy and excited to be here!
    to the FORT! You are more than welcome to join us!

Incurable Romantic

to FORT ... great to have you!!!

And wonderful 1st post.

Welcome to the FORT!!!! Great first post - the next two weeks will be lots of fun to watch!!! You'll love posting here!!!

FORT Fan

Just listened to Graham's parting interview in the limo on alphabet network ...

He said something to the effect that "she has been very" (PAUSE) "forthright in saying that her husband is in that room" and then something about how he "didn't do anything ... she chose those remaining three guys ..."

This is good news and proves how focused De is on a positive ending with her F1.

FORT Newbie

Regarding the FS Cards...I really think the edit we saw with Jesse is the joking part of him and we never saw what he said after D said "Are you for real?" Did you see his dead pan face?? Looks like something you would do b4 you crack up laughing!

Where is everyone getting the idea that Jeremy doesn't get the FS Card? I just love him and can't imagine D not giving it to him. I honestly think Jeremy is a wounded soul and has so much love to give and maybe that is just too alike for D to accept.

I LOVE Jason reaction to the FS card! Looks like they'll bolt from the table to get private time! I really like Jason a lot and pray that if it is him in the end, his heart remains intact. What a great all around guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3078084;
    Wow, outstanding post, Cape!!!
    ITA with everything you said. I've always felt like DeAnna tried not to develop too deep feelings for Jason before meeting Ty. Now that she met him and also now tha Graham's gone, I think the little sparks that have always been there with Jason and DeAnna are going to turn into an inferno!!
    I agree, Estella. And Cape, I'll add my thanks for starting this with your terrific post.

As soon as I read the part about it being rumored Dee is engaged and there is a surprise (which I've heard all along), the thing that jumped into my mind was the movie While You Were Sleeping - when Bill Pullman's character proposes to Sandra Bullock and his whole family is there. Maybe that's the surprise? I don't know if they'd be there for the actual proposal, but wouldn't it be great if they were there to see the two of them after - without Dee or Jason knowing!

I like how this is playing out. But I'm going to be sad to see Jeremy go, and there's that nagging question in my mind about Graham!

FORT Fan

Beachmom - no worries about Graham anymore based on what I read on MTA thread and hearing his parting words on the video now posted at Bachelor web site. All is good.

I have already seen De start to pull back from Jer - saw it start at Frank Sinatra date - so I think while they will certainly share kisses, they will be relatively chaste.

I appreciate that about her as opposed to other series where the Bachelor (in particular) was over the top passionate with F4 and even earlier. I can still recall all those scenes of Bevin and Andy straddling each other.