Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Final 3

Re: The Final 3

I am glad that I started this thread...it is great to have discussions about the final 3 and what is to come...thank you to all of you for joining in the discussion...

I can say with pretty strong certainty that Jeremy leaves at F3...there will not be a shock in the elimination this week...

Thank you so much for creating this haven cape.

Even as a Jason fan, I have to say that if I didn't know about the rumors surrounding Jesse, and as much as he is so not "my type" - I can see "it" after the HTD. I actually like the guy so much more...lol

I was surprised by that, and by reaction and "realness" at the F4 cut - I think they are doing a fantastic job this season!!

And I would say that whether Jason, Jeremy, or Jesse ended up as F1. Sometimes it's not about showing the "love story" from beginning to end like last season, but showing a damned good story! Period.

Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

I'm going to add that in my admittedly faulty memory, most if not all F1s are made to squirm at one or more RCs by being the last to be called. It was Jason's turn. As much as they'd clearly bonded at that point, it would have been consistent with Dee's behavior thus far to have cut him had she not felt it, especially after having seen how close he and Ty were. Plus, Jason had seen her connection with Graham. So he sweated it out for a bit, and it made for good TV.
    Bring on The Mole!

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;3078561;
    I can't wait for Monday either! I wonder what the special gift is, what the secret is, and everything else! Hahahaha.
    I saw the mention of "the secret", but I missed mention of "the special gift". Was it at the MTA?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3079133;
    I saw the mention of "the secret", but I missed mention of "the special gift". Was it at the MTA?

Thanks
    In the Fantasy Date Episode description, it says that Jason gives DeAnna a "special gift"! Can't wait to see what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3079140;
    In the Fantasy Date Episode description, it says that Jason gives DeAnna a "special gift"! Can't wait to see what it is.

Perhaps he gets a star named for DeAnna ?

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3079140;
    Oh okay, thank you!

I can't wait either.... I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I have a feeling that we will hear the pitter patter of little DeJays by the time summer is done next year!

...lol..okay I'm a hopeless romantic and hope she gets exactly what she's been longing for. I think she is going to be a fantastic mom!

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3079157;
    Oh okay, thank you!

I can't wait either.... I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I have a feeling that we will hear the pitter patter of little DeJays by the time summer is done next year!

...lol..okay I'm a hopeless romantic and hope she gets exactly what she's been longing for. I think she is going to be a fantastic mom!
    I hope she gets what she's been wanting too! I'm also secretly hoping that the special gift is the bracelets she's wearing on her FD since she wore those or something similar on the Jimmy Kimmel interview BUT I think special could be something from Ty (that picture Jason asked him to draw for her)

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3079157;
    Oh okay, thank you!

Awww....

Incurable Romantic

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3079097;
    I am glad that I started this thread...it is great to have discussions about the final 3 and what is to come...thank you to all of you for joining in the discussion...

I can say with pretty strong certainty that Jeremy leaves at F3...there will not be a shock in the elimination this week...
    Thank you cape for this thread. I will defintely be joining in on this discussion, but just wanted to thank you.