Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Final 3

Re: The Final 3

What have I been saying since the week before the whole shebang started? OY. Jeremy leaves at F3. OK, so I got the F2 and F1 wrong for a couple weeks but I figured it out. Jesse goes at F2 (with screen cap to prove it) and Jason and De have a FANTASTIC (in more ways than one) finale.

Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by momtotwo;3078666;
    Some suggestions over at Jokers have been that we are all wrong and that Jason is going home this week and Jeremy is F1.....could it be possible we are getting all of this wrong? That would be a shock since it seems Jesse and Jason have been "known" to be the final 2 for a while....any insider info here?

Oh god please do not go there! I have been very confident about this & don't need to start the panic now!

Ok thanks for those pics secret they make it more obvious that it appears the scuba diving day with Jason is on the Final 2 dates or LCD in the Bahamas & the kayaking & hike are on the Fanatsy Date in the Bahamas so that being said I cannot imagine they go scuba diving AFTER hiking & kayaking which means Jason has 2 DIFFERENT dates in the Bahamas with her making him obviously part of the finale show!

Cape, thank ever so much for doing this, it is great!!!!!!!! Also I just want to thank everyone who has posted here for being so respectful, no bringing any of the 3 guys down because of our own favorites. It is such a pleasure to read. I know I will be visiting here alot!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Larel;3078852;
    I am so sad for Jeremy, he is going to be crushed if she does this!

Keep in mind that this would have already happened. IF Jeremy was sent home, he's been trying to deal with things completely by himself for weeks and not being allowed to talk to people who love him - that alone is cruel punishment.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3078262;
    I noticed that at dinner with Jason's family his brother said to De something along the lines of - we have been asking you so many questions - now we need to see where Jason is - and then they proceeded to ask Jason how he felt about De...that spoke volumes to me - this is a family that is interested in getting to know De and making sure that she knows that we don't just have questions for you - we have them for him as well...This is a family the genuinely cares about each other and knows each other. A lot of families care about each other but they don't always know each other - I hope that makes sense. And I can see mirrored in Jason...he wants to know De - he isn't satisfied just knowing that De's mom died - he wants to know how she dealt with it, how she feels about it now - and that is so important!!

I think it is great that so many people love the F3...if De is truly happy then I would be okay with any of the F3 for her...but I have to admit I will be a little disappointed if it is Jesse as I know the odds of happily ever after with him are nearly impossible....
    Love this thread...what a great idea. I just wanted to add that Jason's family is amazing to watch, so it's no wonder Jason is as balanced as he is. When he and De are getting ready to leave, he is hugged for an extended period of time by his sister-in-law, who was already crying at that point. She was later consoled by the younger brother when Jason said goodbye to Ty. Everyone cried watching that scene. I mean, that is a seriously close family, and they sure don't have issues opening up to each other. Even Dad saying to De that he hoped he'd see her again, but even if he didn't, she had made a mark on his life. Since the first episode I have been impressed with how totally comfortable Jason seems to be in his own skin. After the HTD, it all makes sense.

From all accounts, the F3 guy is still not totally moved on from DeAnna...this sounds more like Jeremy than Jason. I think Jason would definitely be hurt, but he also wasn't as emotionally invested at the F3 point as Jeremy, IMO. I think that Jason would pick up the pieces and move on quicker just because of past experiences.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by NatalieM;3078883;
    Keep in mind that this would have already happened. IF Jeremy was sent home, he's been trying to deal with things completely by himself for weeks and not being allowed to talk to people who love him - that alone is cruel punishment.
    Yes, I have always thought that that is the cruelest part of this show---that whoever the last 1 or 2 to get let go are they need to suffer in silence until they get permission to talk about it---that is cruel and unusual punishment and can really not be in anyone's best interest. I know they can't have word of who was sent home being broadcast across the airwaves, but making someone suffer through a broken heart without anyone to talk to---how much meaner could it get than that? At least Jeremy has Kimo---and I bet that dog's gotten an earful. I hope Jeremy hasn't spent his alone time reconstructing the brick wall Deanna helped him take down.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;3078935;
    From all accounts, the F3 guy is still not totally moved on from DeAnna...this sounds more like Jeremy than Jason. I think Jason would definitely be hurt, but he also wasn't as emotionally invested at the F3 point as Jeremy, IMO. I think that Jason would pick up the pieces and move on quicker just because of past experiences.
    I think Jason was totally invested, at least as much as Jeremy and from the very beginning, too. He went on the show specifically because of Deanna, after all. However, I do agree about the bolded part. Jason appears to be the emotionally stronger of the two, and he has the huge advantage of that wonderfully supportive family.

There are many sad elements to Jeremy's life, and I'm sorry this didn't work out for him because he clearly deserves some breaks he hasn't gotten, but the format is inherently that of a gamble. His odds would be about the same at the blackjack table in Vegas. I hope he's soon able to move on and find a wonderful woman.
    Bring on The Mole!

I want to add my cudos to u Cape for this wonderful thread.. so positive and full of life

Quote Originally Posted by Di24;3078904;
    Love this thread...what a great idea. I just wanted to add that Jason's family is amazing to watch, so it's no wonder Jason is as balanced as he is. When he and De are getting ready to leave, he is hugged for an extended period of time by his sister-in-law, who was already crying at that point. She was later consoled by the younger brother when Jason said goodbye to Ty. Everyone cried watching that scene. I mean, that is a seriously close family, and they sure don't have issues opening up to each other. Even Dad saying to De that he hoped he'd see her again, but even if he didn't, she had made a mark on his life. Since the first episode I have been impressed with how totally comfortable Jason seems to be in his own skin. After the HTD, it all makes sense.

Ditto times infinity!!!!!!!!!!!! Very well said. I noticed all that as well.