Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Final 3

Re: The Final 3

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;3078561;
    I can't wait for Monday either! I wonder what the special gift is, what the secret is, and everything else! Hahahaha.

Me too!!!!!!!!!

Also I remember Trista saying that she will be interested to see Dee's FD with the guy's since that is where Trista fell in love with Ryan & IMO that is what will happen with Dee & Jason, I think these next 2 dates the FD & the LCD with Jason will be very magical!!

FORT Regular

Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

Some suggestions over at Jokers have been that we are all wrong and that Jason is going home this week and Jeremy is F1.....could it be possible we are getting all of this wrong? That would be a shock since it seems Jesse and Jason have been "known" to be the final 2 for a while....any insider info here?

Quote Originally Posted by librarylady;3078600;
    What a wonderful thread!! It's like going to a concert where you love every song and don't have to listen to music you don't want to hear.

I remember back in Andy/Tessa's season they said that there was so much footage of them that couldn't be shown because it would have made their feelings for each other too obvious. I think that might be what we are seeing with Deanna and Jason. Others have pointed out that they never show the end of their dates or even kisses.

Also, the fact that it seemed like Jason got "extra time" on his HTD...haven't we heard that TPTB often do that when it is obvious who the F1 will be?
    I believe this may be exactly what happened and what we saw in andy's season because from the episodes and screencaps (the edit!) it seemed so obvious that he spent the most time with bevin and was falling for her... but apparently the rest of the footasge of him and tessa was left on the editing floor.

Quote Originally Posted by momtotwo;3078666;
    Some suggestions over at Jokers have been that we are all wrong and that Jason is going home this week and Jeremy is F1.....could it be possible we are getting all of this wrong? That would be a shock since it seems Jesse and Jason have been "known" to be the final 2 for a while....any insider info here?
    I've already been freaking out about your very point. I was so sure now I'm getting nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by amy4bama;3078727;
    I've already been freaking out about your very point. I was so sure now I'm getting nervous.
    Some people at the MTA said that the F3's departure is very emotional and sad. I like Jesse but I think that fits with Jeremy alot more than Jesse.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by amy4bama;3078727;

Remember - the timeline and the FD screencaps - I think you can relax

The best insider info that we have is that the 3to2 Rose Ceremony took place on 5/2, as confirmed by Cape in the timeline thread, coupled with the fact that Jeremy got home on 5/3 (flybylove posted on 5/5 that she'd seen him on 5/4 and that he'd stated he'd gotten home late the night before). So I'm confident in the fact that he's F3.

I have no insider information, and I can't find the posts you're talking about at the moment, but I expected this suggestion to come up at some point because they included caps of what we've concluded are two different dates with Jason - fantasy and last chance - in the preview for the fantasy date episode.

If what happens in the episode description happens in the next episode (see below)

Both DeAnna and Jason are looking forward to some time alone when they can just focus on each other, after the Bachelorette finally met Jasonís son during her hometown visit. They share a wild off-road adventure and a private picnic on a dock, then continue their magical day by paddling a kayak through the stunning wetlands at sunset. A romantic, intimate dinner awaits them that night, and DeAnna seriously considers what it might be like to spend her life with Jason. He gives her a special gift and lays his heart on the line Ė heís falling in love with her. DeAnna is surprised at her strong feelings for Jason.
    Is accounted for in this outfit

I doubt they change outfits in the middle of the day, so we've concluded the caps below happen in the F2 episode, meaning Jason is still there, in F2.

(Mods, I know this is T&C and not screencap analysis, but I hope it's OK just to illustrate a point)

Not sure if this is the right thread for this post, but I tried posting it in THoughts and Comments and it got lost in the sea of All-Graham-All-the-Time posts, so I am moving it over here---if this is the wrong thread, please feel free to move it elsewhere. Thanks...

There is speculation that Jeremy may not be offered the fantasy suite card on his upcoming date (though why anyone would not want to spend a night with him escapes me, and why even if she didn't want to spend the night with him she wouldn't at least offer him the card so they could talk and work through the fact that she is not feeling it for him escapes me even more)...but anyway---let's say she doesn't offer him the FS card. Then we have the preview of Jesse possibly declining the FS card---I know that could be edit, because they made it look like Tessa was declining it, and she didn't at all---but let's just say he does decline it. Doesn't that ONCE AGAIN make it LOOK like Jason is getting the F1 by default edit? Don't get me wrong, if she winds up picking Jason I think it will be because she wanted to, but WOW what a crumby edit that will be---Graham went home (under what she saw as disappointing circumstances), Jeremy wouldn't get the FS to make a last attempt at winning her heart, Jesse would in effect rebuff her attempt at intimacy---if this is truly how the edit works out then it would be a huge disservice to all involved, and would not paint a flattering picture of anyone involved. To me the people involved all deserve better than that depiction. JMO, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3078824;
    Not sure if this is the right thread for this post, but I tried posting it in THoughts and Comments and it got lost in the sea of All-Graham-All-the-Time posts, so I am moving it over here---if this is the wrong thread, please feel free to move it elsewhere. Thanks...

There is speculation that Jeremy may not be offered the fantasy suite card on his upcoming date (though why anyone would not want to spend a night with him escapes me, and why even if she didn't want to spend the night with him she wouldn't at least offer him the card so they could talk and work through the fact that she is not feeling it for him escapes me even more)...but anyway---let's say she doesn't offer him the FS card. Then we have the preview of Jesse possibly declining the FS card---I know that could be edit, because they made it look like Tessa was declining it, and she didn't at all---but let's just say he does decline it. Doesn't that ONCE AGAIN make it LOOK like Jason is getting the F1 by default edit? Don't get me wrong, if she winds up picking Jason I think it will be because she wanted to, but WOW what a crumby edit that will be---Graham went home (under what she saw as disappointing circumstances), Jeremy wouldn't get the FS to make a last attempt at winning her heart, Jesse would in effect rebuff her attempt at intimacy---if this is truly how the edit works out then it would be a huge disservice to all involved, and would not paint a flattering picture of anyone involved. To me the people involved all deserve better than that depiction. JMO, of course.

I so hear ya there!

Anyway I think if Jeremy does not get an invitation it will be because Dee has made up her mind that she is not going to fall in love with him & inviting him would only prolong the envitable!
    Jesse I bet does accept after a little time of thinking it through & it was edited to make it look like he won't!

I am so sad for Jeremy, he is going to be crushed if she does this!

I actually do not see any of this as Jason by default because if she doesn't give Jeremy the Fantasy Suite card it will tell alot about her feelings for Jason IMO & at the same time I think she doesn't realize how much Jesse feels for her so that may be a surprise since I think Dee believes Jesse is not totally serious about this whole thing anyway!