Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Final 3

Re: The Final 3

Quote Originally Posted by nwdouglass;3078406;
    According to the episode description, "At the end of each evening, the Bachelorette will present the bachelor with an invitation to spend the night in a "fantasy suite," with the hope that he will accept. But will he?" I think this indicates that she offers the Fantasy Suite Card to all three of them... Thoughts?
    The description for the 2-on-1 date stated that she gives out a rose after dessert. So I wouldn't trust the description 100%...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Cape - I'm with everyone else GREAT THREAD - and clearly there is energy behind it coz we all want to express our thoughts regarding these 3 great guys, so here I go:

Jeremy - wonderful man but in recovery from some deep emotional wounds. The fact that his brothers are still so protective and concerned and that the sister-in-law was surprised that he had opened up says that he has been pretty closed off. Even his perfect house seemed a little austere (for wont of a better word). I believe that, while De genuinely cares for him, the relationship isn't one of equal feelings. She is often comforting him (stroking his back, hand, etc) and her responses to him are more that she cares than that she loves (if that makes sense). NOT a bachelor candidate IMO since they need to be able to "go there" emotionally with more than one woman and then make cuts. He seems way too sensitive for this (and that's a good thing!).

Jesse I believe that he may be joking regarding the FS card and we only see the serious part. He will then accept the card (JMO). BUT, he was already expressing that he may be ready to date but not get married in the near future and I just think that they are not at the same place in life however much fun they have together.

Jason I felt like that was "it" for me too when I saw the reunion with Ty. Interesting to me that she seems to be comfortable asking questions and making statements that might make other men run for the hills: I want 3 kids by the time I'm 30 (and I'm 26) = I don't want to mess around, I want marriage and then to move swiftly to kids. Jason raises his eyebrows to this and grins. Doesn't scare him off but seems to be appealing. They ARE at the same place right now - each wants to settle down and have a large family.
    I also see De being far more vulnerable with Jason because he got an opportunity to prove to her, at a very early stage in their relationship, that he will be there for her, can handle the hard conversations and that she can lean on him. She already knows this about herself (and I agree with the earlier post that it isn't a one way thing being the "rock") but hasn't been able to find a partner like Jason.

Bottom line, she wanted a guy to love, who knows what he wants in life and is ready for a family. She has found all that AND a guy who can allow her to give up the role of always being the strong one. Stick a fork in De - she's done!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3078066;
    I am so excited for the Fantasy Dates next week: here are some thoughts I have and they are in order of how I think they go F3-F2-F1

Jeremy: he just wowed me on Monday night and I found myself really liking him - more than I have all season. He showed such an openess to De and really invited her into his life. But I see where they are taking the edit...their only connection is their "tragic" life. While I think the connection is more based on how they both reacted to where they are in life - this is not the way I see the edit going. Jeremy seems to have an AMAZING capacity to love and while I was not sure I would have enjoyed him as the bachelor - I am now thinking that would be a great season.

I think that De lets him go this week to spare any further heartbreak. I have also seen a lot of speculation that she does not give him the Fantasy Suite Card...that will be very interesting if in fact that is how things play out.

The bottom line to me is that Jason is what De wants and needs in her life. He is sexy, charming, sensitive, caring, loving, romantic, funny, adventurous, family-oriented and I think he is the whole package that De is looking for.

I was looking through some of Dreamers screen caps on JU and noticed the shots of Jeremy appearing to walk down a hotel hallway in the clothes he appears to have on for the dinner date where the FS card is given. They were shown early in the season and then not ever again. I'm wondering if we don't see shots of the F3 rose ceremony because, De and Jeremy actually go to the fantasy suite, she explains to him her true feelings for someone else or her not "in" love with him feelings and he walks out. Maybe after all this speculation that Graham wanted out it was really Jeremy who could not go to a RC and be rejected - and De did not want him to have to go through that either - knowing how it feels when you are "in love" with someone who is not "in love" with you.

Hey great thread idea Cape!!

OK so I assume everyone has read the descriptions for the 3 FD that is out & did anyone notice that in the 2 descriptions about Jeremy & Jesse it says that Deanna realizes how deep their feelings for her are BUT in the Jason description it says that "he gives her a special gift & Deanna is shocked at how strong HER feelings are for him!"

I cannot wait for Monday ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

FORT Fanatic

Any one know the order of how the fantasy dates occur?

Quote Originally Posted by Larel;3078491;
    Hey great thread idea Cape!!

OK so I assume everyone has read the descriptions for the 3 FD that is out & did anyone notice that in the 2 descriptions about Jeremy & Jesse it says that Deanna realizes how deep their feelings for her are BUT in the Jason description it says that "he gives her a special gift & Deanna is shocked at how strong HER feelings are for him!"

I cannot wait for Monday ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
    I can't wait for Monday either! I wonder what the special gift is, what the secret is, and everything else! Hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;3078561;
    I can't wait for Monday either! I wonder what the special gift is, what the secret is, and everything else! Hahahaha.

I wonder if part of the gift is the drawing from Ty. We see Jason ask if he wants to draw something for DeAnna at some point...

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3078084;
    Wow, outstanding post, Cape!!!
    ITA with everything you said. I've always felt like DeAnna tried not to develop too deep feelings for Jason before meeting Ty. Now that she met him and also now tha Graham's gone, I think the little sparks that have always been there with Jason and DeAnna are going to turn into an inferno!!
    Estella I feel the same as you about Capes post.
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

What a wonderful thread!! It's like going to a concert where you love every song and don't have to listen to music you don't want to hear.

I remember back in Andy/Tessa's season they said that there was so much footage of them that couldn't be shown because it would have made their feelings for each other too obvious. I think that might be what we are seeing with Deanna and Jason. Others have pointed out that they never show the end of their dates or even kisses.

Also, the fact that it seemed like Jason got "extra time" on his HTD...haven't we heard that TPTB often do that when it is obvious who the F1 will be?

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3078262;
    I noticed that at dinner with Jason's family his brother said to De something along the lines of - we have been asking you so many questions - now we need to see where Jason is - and then they proceeded to ask Jason how he felt about De...that spoke volumes to me - this is a family that is interested in getting to know De and making sure that she knows that we don't just have questions for you - we have them for him as well...This is a family the genuinely cares about each other and knows each other. A lot of families care about each other but they don't always know each other - I hope that makes sense. And I can see mirrored in Jason...he wants to know De - he isn't satisfied just knowing that De's mom died - he wants to know how she dealt with it, how she feels about it now - and that is so important!!

I think it is great that so many people love the F3...if De is truly happy then I would be okay with any of the F3 for her...but I have to admit I will be a little disappointed if it is Jesse as I know the odds of happily ever after with him are nearly impossible....

I thought it was great when he took the pressure of Dee and started grilling Jason. Jason's family really seems well grounded. I can see why she fell in love with all of them.
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde