Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: The Final 3

Re: The Final 3

I wouldn't feel too bad for Jeremy I've read on other forums that he's soaking up the new influx of groupie tail at some club last weekend. He's not feeling bad at all.
    Last edited by blue valentine; 06-29-2008 at 06:07 PM.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3087705;
    I wouldn't feel too bad for Jeremy I've read on other forums that he's soaking up the new influx of groupie tale at some club last weekend. He's not feeling bad at all.

Yikes - that's a bit crude - are you sure you aren't thinking about the after party that all of them were at? - including him - with the gals from the bach? - or is this something new - or rumor??
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

No I read about it on some other website about him out clubbing with a couple of the other guys at this club called Suite in Dallas. The person didn't go into specifics just said he was having a good time and that the lady situation definitely wouldn't be a problem for him.

Btw I meant "tail" and not "tale." I do know the difference, most of the time.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

O I have no doubt that Jeremy is out and about - and will have NO problem in the fem area LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3087747;
    No I read about it on some other website about him out clubbing with a couple of the other guys at this club called Suite in Dallas. The person didn't go into specifics just said he was having a good time and that the lady situation definitely wouldn't be a problem for him.

Btw I meant "tail" and not "tale." I do know the difference, most of the time.
    What did you expect?Did you want him be miserable and crying for De?
    He is a smart,sensitive and handsome guy and he deserves some happiness after all he went through.

P.S.Viva Spain)))))))))))
    If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3087729;
    Yikes - that's a bit crude - are you sure you aren't thinking about the after party that all of them were at? - including him - with the gals from the bach? - or is this something new - or rumor??
    I think they are referring to postings by Reality Steve who is from Dallas. He writes a weekly recap of the show. Here's a few excerpts of the things he's written about Jeremy:

"No worries, according to certain sources out there, Jeremy was partying it up this past Friday night here in Dallas and looked very happy with all the attention he was getting from the local skirt. Iím sure heís really broken up about the show."

"Whatever the case, Jeremy doesnít win. Trust me. Remember, heís from Dallas, and I live in Dallas. And yes, people talk. And email. I donít know Jeremy personally, nor have I ever met the guy. But letís just say some people in the DFW metroplex do, and those people talk to other people, who talk to other people, who talk to other people, who email me. And they didnít have the most flattering things to say about our little Adam Levine knock-off."