Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: The Final 3

Re: The Final 3

Quote Originally Posted by midwestmom;3086930;
    I believe I read somewhere that an F2 said, of course she was able to tell her family that she wasn't F1. I'm sure they have the close family members sign confidentiality agreements as well.
    Pretty sure that at least her dad knew since the show arranged for him to be at the FRC.
    "Don't do things like have smelly, green sneakers. You might get attention, but attention ain't the same thing as love." ... Alonzo, age 9 "

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jr956678;3086923;
    Great observation (on both counts). Based on past history Jason has been so good at drawing Dee out and helping her to talk about her history and thus making it THEIR history - no longer hers alone. I believe he will do the same with all her experiences on this show.

He will cope because:

1 - He knows what body armor is and he's been wearing it. I believe he will take his mother's advice and begin to shed it - but he will not totally shed it until after the FRC and he KNOWS where they are going. He may shed enough armor to fall in love (if he isn't already there) but he will never be unable to deal with a loss - experiencing a divorce does that to you.

2 - He, like Dee, has relationship scars on his heart so he understands them. He will "get" that Dee has history and that you leave history in the history books and move on with your life. He will be a partner with Dee in closing both of their history books and opening a new book as a couple.

3 - Simply because he is who and what he is. Others we have seen on the show may have had a very difficult time dealing with what some might pereive as competition but I think it's most interesting that Graham and Jason seem to have found some sort of bond (Graham's comment - "Go win" or "You'll win" at the 4/3 cut shows the bond) on the show in spite of the fact that they might have been seen as the two most serious competitors.
    jr ... great post ... I completely agree and let me just add ... you are one very smart man! You get it ... so well!
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by midwestmom;3086937;
    Back when his friend was posting, she said Jeremy said he got out of the show what he wanted. She also said when she was watching the show with him, he smiled a lot and seemed very comfortable with everything. I don't think he feels badly about falling so hard for De. I think he's had trouble opening up in relationships in the past, and this experience showed him that it's OK to open up, even if it means getting hurt in the end.
    For Jeremy's sake, I do hope that is true! He truly seems like a great guy who deserves nothing but the best!
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jr956678;3086923;
    Great observation (on both counts). Based on past history Jason has been so good at drawing Dee out and helping her to talk about her history and thus making it THEIR history - no longer hers alone. I believe he will do the same with all her experiences on this show.

He will cope because:

1 - He knows what body armor is and he's been wearing it. I believe he will take his mother's advice and begin to shed it - but he will not totally shed it until after the FRC and he KNOWS where they are going. He may shed enough armor to fall in love (if he isn't already there) but he will never be unable to deal with a loss - experiencing a divorce does that to you.

2 - He, like Dee, has relationship scars on his heart so he understands them. He will "get" that Dee has history and that you leave history in the history books and move on with your life. He will be a partner with Dee in closing both of their history books and opening a new book as a couple.

3 - Simply because he is who and what he is. Others we have seen on the show may have had a very difficult time dealing with what some might pereive as competition but I think it's most interesting that Graham and Jason seem to have found some sort of bond (Graham's comment - "Go win" or "You'll win" at the 4/3 cut shows the bond) on the show in spite of the fact that they might have been seen as the two most serious competitors.
    Excellent post jr! Jason has shown throughout the show his quiet confidence. He will win DeAnna's heart, losing his to love in the process and like he said, they will both be better off for it.

FORT Fogey

I had a thought. What if Jeremy actually asked DeAnna to marry him at their FD dinner and she said no?
    This could explain his being upset that night, and then sort of forced to come back for the RC. Also why we never saw the Fantasy Suite invitation from Jeremy.

FORT Regular

Cheekychook, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!! I totally agree with all of your assessments. You really know how to nail it!

He is a top-notch guy and he gave everything he had to give, making himself very vulnerable not only to DeAnna, but to countless viewers who could approach him after the show is aired and blast him for things he said or did. In spite of that, he still put himself out there in hopes of winning her heart because she is the perfect match for him.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3087202;
    I had a thought. What if Jeremy actually asked DeAnna to marry him at their FD dinner and she said no?
    This could explain his being upset that night, and then sort of forced to come back for the RC. Also why we never saw the Fantasy Suite invitation from Jeremy.
    Hmm... now there's a thought. I wonder.

FORT Fanatic

Very interesting the promos showed Jason and Jesse getting the FS card and not Jeremy. Is this a precedent? I can't recall the FS ever not being offered or turned down.

FORT Fan

While this would make for some great TV, a proposal at this stage is totally out of bounds of the show's flow. She could never say yes even if he was F1. I can recall poor Ryan squirming in his chair - dying for a sign from Trista - but she just couldn't at that point.

I could see De not giving Jer the oppt'y for overnight date after hearing his dinner declaration of love ... esp if she was not feeling it w/him. That would def explain his being upset in the evening.

FORT Fanatic

Cool thought Ubidah. This will be an interesting watch to see whether DeAnna already had her mind made up or if it is something that comes out of the date.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mtusk42;3087684;
    While this would make for some great TV, a proposal at this stage is totally out of bounds of the show's flow. She could never say yes even if he was F1. I can recall poor Ryan squirming in his chair - dying for a sign from Trista - but she just couldn't at that point.

I could see De not giving Jer the oppt'y for overnight date after hearing his dinner declaration of love ... esp if she was not feeling it w/him. That would def explain his being upset in the evening.

That date is going to be extremely interesting! I can't wait to see if she is cool during the date and a picture is painted or whether everything goes real swell and she just drops a bomb on him. Poor guy.