Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: The Final 3

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Re: The Final 3

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3086644;
    Graham said in the NYT.com interview that he wouldn't stay friends with someone who's wife he and she had a chemistry with...so, don't see that happening!

It was stated from someone who saw the clip from the MTA event, it was a 'thoughtful, from the heart' type gift. Something thought out and I don't think that would mean a DVD.
    One, interesting about Graham ... thanks. I had not read that.

Secondly, about the gift, someone mentioned just a few posts back about it being a star named for her mother. I hadn't thought of that, but I think that is a very good idea and would seem like a "thoughtful, from the heart" type gift.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaguy;3086647;
    True, and I also think the other guys made him feel like he was the one to beat, perhaps giving him false hope, raising his confidence to a higher level than he should have let it. This will be interesting to watch, from what we can tell he doesn't take the rejection easy.
    I'm going to be feeling really bad for Jeremy on Monday night. Poor guy - he is in for a world of hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3086649;
    Well maybe if Dee doesn't pick jason (biting my tongue as i say this) Jason and Graham will hang out together after the show and some of Jason's communication skills will rub off on Graham!
    Well I definetely think Graham needs all of the help he can get in that department. I've seen alot of guys over the years that have trouble in that department (and have unfortunately even dated a few), but never before have I seen someone who had as much trouble as Graham doing it. It makes me feel really bad for the guy.
    Last edited by Shannonm93; 06-29-2008 at 12:45 AM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3086658;
    I'm going to be feeling really bad for Jeremy on Monday night. Poor guy - he is in for a world of hurt.
    Especially if that speculation of him going back to the room to talk to DeAnna is true. OMG, he'd have to be going through a real gut-wrencher to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaguy;3086664;
    Especially if that speculation of him going back to the room to talk to DeAnna is true. OMG, he'd have to be going through a real gut-wrencher to do that.
    For real! I just know I'm going to be breaking out the box of kleenex come Monday night.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3086649;
    Well maybe if Dee doesn't pick jason (biting my tongue as i say this) Jason and Graham will hang out together after the show and some of Jason's communication skills will rub off on Graham!

Intimate chats with the little lady are definitely not his fort'e.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3086667;
    For real! I just know I'm going to be breaking out the box of kleenex come Monday night.
    It will be sad for sure and I feel bad for him but how could he not even consider that he might not be the one? I know that during his HTD he said he had to approach it that way but it seems a tad egotistical. I guess once she booted Graham and if he didn't see Jason as a real threat, he felt like he was home free. Like us, the thought of Jesse being the one was probably too incredible to consider, so he wasn't on Jeremy's radar at all.

I've noticed in the PIs of the finalists of the past, they always say if she/he could like X, how could she/he like me since we are so different? It's almost like they see their competition as polar opposites.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3086679;
    It will be sad for sure and I feel bad for him but how could he not even consider that he might not be the one? I know that during his HTD he said he had to approach it that way but it seems a tad egotistical. I guess once she booted Graham and if he didn't see Jason as a real threat, he felt like he was home free. Like us, the thought of Jesse being the one was probably too incredible to consider, so he wasn't on Jeremy's radar at all.

I've noticed in the PIs of the finalists of the past, they always say if she/he could like X, how could she/he like me since we are so different? It's almost like they see their competition as polar opposites.
    I believe Jeremy said something in Monday night's episode about not watching the other guys or not paying attention to the other guys because it would distract him and worry him to see what the other guys had with her (or something like that). I think that was definetely a mistake on his part not to pay attention the other guys, because I think if he had it would've saved him atleast a little bit of heartache. Unfortunately for Jeremy I think he just went about this in the wrong way.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by skylighter;3078136;
    Great thread cape! Thank you for starting it.

ITA Stella. In spite of the whole post-RC drama, I can't shake the feeling that De had pretty much decided that she was going to pick Jason after that date. The post-RC really seemed more like a "I have the chance to vent ALL of my frustations now and get this over with" moment as opposed to a "Oh, I really regret what I have done" moment.

I have always watched HER behavior with the bachelors when it comes to forming an opinion on who I think she is going to choose. As usual, I saw her as being the happiest, most comfortable and natural with Jason in Seattle. I think she sensed it too.

I also still enjoy Jesse's edit, even after knowing about the promotion and ex-girlfriend. Besides Jason, he is the only other bachelor with whom DeAnna seems to really enjoy her time. They really appeared to be forming a nice friendship and it saddens me that it might be ruined when all is revealed.
    So the so called fireworks that's being refered to in the upcoming episode is it the "attraction" fireworks with Jason or is it the "explosive findings" fireworks with Jesse when secrets come to light? Any info on that?

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3086688;
    So the so called fireworks that's being refered to in the upcoming episode is it the "attraction" fireworks with Jason or is it the "explosive findings" fireworks with Jesse when secrets come to light? Any info on that?
    When Lynn7 talked about the fireworks it was definetely in relation to Jason & De having "attraction" fireworks.