Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: The Final 3

Re: The Final 3

I think Jeremy is so enthralled in the fantasy of the fairy tale ending that he can't even see straight. His feelings were too intense too quickly which means they aren't real. I think he probably feels like a jackass watching the show to see how sprung on her he was when it wasn't even real to begin with. Most likely the same embarrassment DeAnna now feels when she watches her interactions with Graham.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Di24;3085614;
    Just makes you go awwwww, doesn't it? I'm with you. I think either the heart pendant necklace, or possibly something from Ty, a drawing or whatever. Maybe both. I can't wait!!!!
    I think it may be both. All women love jewelry and that always says something special when a man gives a woman that, but at the same time I think a drawing from Ty would just completely touch her heart and let her know that both Jason & Ty do want her to be a part of their lifes.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3085638;
    Okay, so our gift ideas right now are:
    1. Something from Ty
    2. The bracelet(s) she wears on the balcony and at the Jimmy Kimmel show
    3. The heart-shaped necklace we discovered on the beach pics
    4. Something else really romantic

You know what I'd love to see? Jason giving DeAnna a little gift box at the ATFR and when she opens it, she finds the key to his house
    Yeah, I could go for that too!

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3085667;
    Get the BLF experts over here... too much non-verbal communication

I will feel bad for Jeremy when he leaves because I realy don't think he saw it coming. But I actually believe Graham was right with his comment about Jason being the only one out of the final three who would be able to give DeAnna her happily ever after!!
    1) Total agreement about too much non-verbal communication

2) I absolutely loved that Jason was the one that Graham thought De should choose (and that they apparently had a good friendship, which totally took me by surprise when I read it).

Also, a question, if Jason & Graham are good friends, does that mean he'd be invited to the Jason & De's wedding (if indeed it does happen which I am definetely hopeful for)??

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3085638;
    Okay, so our gift ideas right now are:
    1. Something from Ty
    2. The bracelet(s) she wears on the balcony and at the Jimmy Kimmel show
    3. The heart-shaped necklace we discovered on the beach pics
    4. Something else really romantic

You know what I'd love to see? Jason giving DeAnna a little gift box at the ATFR and when she opens it, she finds the key to his house
    Which would mean Jason's brother will have to vacate the premises!
    If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road

FORT Regular

Maybe Jason give DeAnna something that could only remind her of him - like a "Sleepless" DVD??

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3086638;

2) I absolutely loved that Jason was the one that Graham thought De should choose (and that they apparently had a good friendship, which totally took me by surprise when I read it).

Also, a question, if Jason & Graham are good friends, does that mean he'd be invited to the Jason & De's wedding (if indeed it does happen which I am definetely hopeful for)??
    Graham said in the NYT.com interview that he wouldn't stay friends with someone who's wife he and she had a chemistry with...so, don't see that happening!

Maybe Jason give DeAnna something that could only remind her of him - like a "Sleepless" DVD??
    It was stated from someone who saw the clip from the MTA event, it was a 'thoughtful, from the heart' type gift. Something thought out and I don't think that would mean a DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by bandmfan;3085837;
    I don't think it is the heart shaped necklace (at least not during the episode of FD) because for De to be wearing it on the beach in Malibu would be just too obvious as to the outcome of the show!
    Maybe, but I also don't think that too many people outside of FORT would probably notice it or think much of it if they did.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3086020;
    I think Jeremy is so enthralled in the fantasy of the fairy tale ending that he can't even see straight. His feelings were too intense too quickly which means they aren't real. I think he probably feels like a jackass watching the show to see how sprung on her he was when it wasn't even real to begin with. Most likely the same embarrassment DeAnna now feels when she watches her interactions with Graham.

True, and I also think the other guys made him feel like he was the one to beat, perhaps giving him false hope, raising his confidence to a higher level than he should have let it. This will be interesting to watch, from what we can tell he doesn't take the rejection easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3086638;

Well maybe if Dee doesn't pick jason (biting my tongue as i say this) Jason and Graham will hang out together after the show and some of Jason's communication skills will rub off on Graham!