Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: The Final 3

Re: The Final 3

Quote Originally Posted by JasonRocks;3085729;
    All right ladies, let's heat this board up a bit (in a respectful way, of course).... Anyone know the exact activities on the FDs? Of course TPTB love to make you assume that there are no holds barred, but is there any specific knowledge of which Bach/ette has... uh... gotten to take a complete test drive? And let's just cut to the chase here... anyone know whether it happened with DeJay?
    Hmmm..we've heard hints of fireworks but I think it's safe to say that we won't see DeAnna dropping her panties as Chelsea did last season.

As to the degree of intimacy, I don't really know. I saw on here or maybe JU where someone had listed who had hooked up on their FDs and with whom. I am amazed that anyone would spill that kind of info.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonRocks;3085729;
    All right ladies, let's heat this board up a bit (in a respectful way, of course).... Anyone know the exact activities on the FDs? Of course TPTB love to make you assume that there are no holds barred, but is there any specific knowledge of which Bach/ette has... uh... gotten to take a complete test drive? And let's just cut to the chase here... anyone know whether it happened with DeJay?
    There was an interview a few weeks ago (don't ask me when and where... it was on the radio I believe) where DeAnna made it pretty clear that "it" did not happen in the fantasy suites. She said several times that she's a lady and also that it takes way more time til "that" happens. And I absolutely believe her!!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;3081175;
    I really like Jeremy too and admire the fact that although it was outside of his comfort zone, he opened up so much and allowed himself to fully participate in this 'experience'. I love the fact that he is a complex, deep, intellectual man. He seems to be a great guy and definitely a great catch for some lucky lady. I wish him nothing but the best.
    Ditto from me. I know it has been said a few times but he needs a female version of Jason. Someone who can soften him and be the man he really is.

Cape, I am thinking you are right on the money in regards to Jeremy coming back after RC and driving around in the limo for a few hours!

ETA:
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3085640;
    Well, I for one can't wait to see what it is...
    Last edited by Lifeisgood2; 06-28-2008 at 01:31 PM.

Someone suggested a while ago that it could be a star named after her mother. Maybe that's what the surprise gift is!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3085828;
    Someone suggested a while ago that it could be a star named after her mother. Maybe that's what the surprise gift is!
    If it is that would be sooo sweet

I don't think it is the heart shaped necklace (at least not during the episode of FD) because for De to be wearing it on the beach in Malibu would be just too obvious as to the outcome of the show!

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;3085672;
    I think DeAnna 'tried' so hard to fall in love with Jeremy. She was very attracted to him on the first night, and their alone times were meaningful. It just did not happen. He was not the right guy for her.

He should be proud for how he handled himself and I hope he finds his right gal in the near future.

I agree talldede
    I think DeAnna really wanted to love Jeremy a lot, (I mean what is not to love), but it just didn't happen, even though she gave it every opportunity and chance and wanted it. I have really grown to care about Jer the past few episodes and I wish him nothing but happiness and joy in his life....and love with someone who can return it. I think his goodbye is going to be very painful for De....and Jer too of course. Hurting Jer is the last thing she would ever want to do. Thanks
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by bandmfan;3085837;
    I don't think it is the heart shaped necklace (at least not during the episode of FD) because for De to be wearing it on the beach in Malibu would be just too obvious as to the outcome of the show!
    Yeah, I heard people say that she had Jesse's sunglasses? But I don't think Jesse's looks like that does it?

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by jr956678;3085604;
    I don't remember the gifts at the Fantasy Dates before B12 but then sometimes I have to look at my driver's license to remember who I am so please guys - don't embarrass me.

But it strikes me that Jason (a bit of a student of this show or at least aware of it) will pick something that states how he feels about Dee. It won't be breakfast cereal, a map of Washington state and some surfboard wax (could anything be less romantic???), and it also won't be "I love you" written in the sand (that's been done already) but I believe it will be something special and will touch Dee like so many things he has already done that have touched her.

Someone has said that at some point late in the show, she is seen wearing a necklace with a heart-shaped pendant. That necklace, along with Jason's statement that he is giving her his heart and the necklace represents that gift would be appropriate, and something that I think Jason could think of doing.

I can't wait to see it either ...

JR...so happy that you found this board!!! I love all your thought provoking posts! ITA with the bolded part...his gift will be romantic, and thoughtful and special and will have great meaning to DeDe. I am wondering could he get a star named after her Mother? Just a thought that I've been mentioning for a while now.
    ETA...Atem, I see now where you mentioned it here too.

CupCakes, could it be....a star named after her Mother??
    Thanks
    Karey
    Last edited by KareyR2; 06-28-2008 at 02:22 PM.

FORT Fan

QUESTIONS for someone "in the know" on production of Final Dates...

I was on timeline thread, where I first posted this, and I see that there is a day off in between each Fantasy Date. Could De have used that following day for more time with her date from the previous day and/or to spend more time with her "true" chosen one?? Or is this just how production works - they need to take a day off in between for prep work??

Maybe I am desperately looking for more time/days that Jason and De could have used to really connect but I find it interesting that the day before and the day after her date with Jason are called "off" days ... is this normally how it happens??

Saturday, 4/26: Travel
    Sunday, 4/27: Fantasy Date - Jeremy's date is shown first - but is it taped first?
    Monday, 4/28:day off
    Tuesday, 4/29: Fantasy Date - Jason's date shown second
    Wednesday, 4/30: Day off
    Thursday, 5/1: Fantasy Date - Jesse's date shown third
    Friday, 5/2: RC 3/2 Cut (I have confirmed info that the RC takes place on this date!)

Thanks for any insight!