Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: The Final 3

FORT Fan

Re: The Final 3

Quote Originally Posted by jr956678;3085604;
    I don't remember the gifts at the Fantasy Dates before B12 but then sometimes I have to look at my driver's license to remember who I am so please guys - don't embarrass me.

But it strikes me that Jason (a bit of a student of this show or at least aware of it) will pick something that states how he feels about Dee. It won't be breakfast cereal, a map of Washington state and some surfboard wax (could anything be less romantic???), and it also won't be "I love you" written in the sand (that's been done already) but I believe it will be something special and will touch Dee like so many things he has already done that have touched her.

Someone has said that at some point late in the show, she is seen wearing a necklace with a heart-shaped pendant. That necklace, along with Jason's statement that he is giving her his heart and the necklace represents that gift would be appropriate, and something that I think Jason could think of doing.

I can't wait to see it either ...

That's exactly what I posted earlier. Someone at Joker's mentioned this necklace, cause De was also wearing it in the bikini photo's that appeared in the media recently. That would be the clue that Jason is indeed F1.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3085658;
    You're enjoying torturing us, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3085640;
    I want to know so bad what he gives her!

That's exactly what I posted earlier. Someone at Joker's mentioned this necklace, cause De was also wearing it in the bikini photo's that appeared in the media recently. That would be the clue that Jason is indeed F1.
    Look at the post from cupcakes! She gives a clue.
    Last edited by atem; 06-28-2008 at 11:35 AM.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

I think DeAnna 'tried' so hard to fall in love with Jeremy. She was very attracted to him on the first night, and their alone times were meaningful. It just did not happen. He was not the right guy for her.

He should be proud for how he handled himself and I hope he finds his right gal in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3085671;

Look at the post from cupcake! She gives a clue.
    I never posted that quote...I think you made a blooper with the usernames

FORT Fanatic

Jeremy wasn't my favorite choice, but in the past few weeks, I have grown to really like him and respect him. He seems to be a wonderful man, and when he was reading his journal OMG, tears were a flowing. I think he has a wonderful heart, and that he really did fall hard for DeAnna. Monday is going to be a heartbreak, and I am not looking forward to it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3085678;
    I never posted that quote...I think you made a blooper with the usernames
    I know, but you give a clue as to what it's not!

Ooops! Sorry cupcakes!

FORT Fanatic

Maybe Jason will dress up in shining armor, sit atop a white stallion, have his picture made and present it to her. **Ohh swoon***

Cupcakes - you're torturing me w/your new avatar. I can't concentrate anymore! =)

FORT Newbie

All right ladies, let's heat this board up a bit (in a respectful way, of course).... Anyone know the exact activities on the FDs? Of course TPTB love to make you assume that there are no holds barred, but is there any specific knowledge of which Bach/ette has... uh... gotten to take a complete test drive? And let's just cut to the chase here... anyone know whether it happened with DeJay?