Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: The Final 3

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Re: The Final 3

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3081465;
    Aren't they cute together?? Although I think her and Jeremy would make a good real life couple!!!!'

I saw that post and hope it delivers - I truly want Deanna and Jason to be happy in the end.
    I don't know anything about her so I'll take your word about her & Jeremy ... and he definetely deserves a really great girl!
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Incurable Romantic

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;3081484;
    Posted these elsewhere but here is the Final 3 RC.
    Location is by the pool at the house next door to the FRC.
    Jeremy gets the F3 farewell at the front of the house on that circular driveway.

Yep, the preview that abc showed last night has a clip of the rose ceremony, the guys standing outside by the pool in the daylight, and Jeremy wearing his white shirt that we've seen in that screen cap by the limo. Actually the shirt might be light blue, can't tell for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3079140;
    In the Fantasy Date Episode description, it says that Jason gives DeAnna a "special gift"! Can't wait to see what it is.
    I don't remember the gifts at the Fantasy Dates before B12 but then sometimes I have to look at my driver's license to remember who I am so please guys - don't embarrass me.

But it strikes me that Jason (a bit of a student of this show or at least aware of it) will pick something that states how he feels about Dee. It won't be breakfast cereal, a map of Washington state and some surfboard wax (could anything be less romantic???), and it also won't be "I love you" written in the sand (that's been done already) but I believe it will be something special and will touch Dee like so many things he has already done that have touched her.

Someone has said that at some point late in the show, she is seen wearing a necklace with a heart-shaped pendant. That necklace, along with Jason's statement that he is giving her his heart and the necklace represents that gift would be appropriate, and something that I think Jason could think of doing.

I can't wait to see it either ...
    Last edited by jr956678; 06-28-2008 at 08:48 AM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jr956678;3085604;
    I don't remember the gifts at the Fantasy Dates before B12 but then sometimes I have to look at my driver's license to remember who I am so please guys - don't embarrass me.

But it strikes me that Jason (a bit of a student of this show or at least aware of it) will pick something that states how he feels about Dee. It won't be breakfast cereal, a map of Washington state and some surfboard wax (could anything be less romantic???), and it also won't be "I love you" written in the sand (that's been done already) but I believe it will be something special and will touch Dee like so many things he has already done that have touched her.

Someone has said that at some point late in the show, she is seen wearing a necklace with a heart-shaped pendant. That necklace, along with Jason's statement that he is giving her his heart and the necklace represents that gift would be appropriate, and something that I think Jason could think of doing.

Just makes you go awwwww, doesn't it? I'm with you. I think either the heart pendant necklace, or possibly something from Ty, a drawing or whatever. Maybe both. I can't wait!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jr956678;3085604;

Actually.. usually the guys/women don't give the bach/ette a gift until the LCD. So, he will probably give her two gifts. But I think since the FD is the next time Jason would see DeAnna after HTD, that the special gift is something Ty drew for her but the gift on the LCD would probably be something more romantic.

Okay, so our gift ideas right now are:
    1. Something from Ty
    2. The bracelet(s) she wears on the balcony and at the Jimmy Kimmel show
    3. The heart-shaped necklace we discovered on the beach pics
    4. Something else really romantic

You know what I'd love to see? Jason giving DeAnna a little gift box at the ATFR and when she opens it, she finds the key to his house
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3085640;
    Uhm... are you trying to tell us that 1.-3. are wrong without using words??
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3085642;
    Uhm... are you trying to tell us that 1.-3. are wrong without using words??

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3085658;
    Get the BLF experts over here... too much non-verbal communication

I will feel bad for Jeremy when he leaves because I realy don't think he saw it coming. But I actually believe Graham was right with his comment about Jason being the only one out of the final three who would be able to give DeAnna her happily ever after!!