Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The Final 3

Re: The Final 3

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;3080930;
    Jammie, the picture of De hugging Jason in your avatar..she has her hair (bangs) back and he has on a white shirt..where is that picture from? I am trying to place it and don't think I have seen it before. Thanks
    That's from Jason's FD I love the screencap of that hug~

Since I haven't read thru all the threads here, I want to know if this been shown already? I don't remember seeing this. Who is DeAnna kissing? To me, it looks like Jerem, or is it Jason? This looks like inside the FS.

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy;3081025;

Since I haven't read thru all the threads here, I want to know if this been shown already? I don't remember seeing this. Who is DeAnna kissing? To me, it looks like Jerem, or is it Jason? This looks like inside the FS.
    This is Jeremy , second episode (just a different angle from what was shown on the show)
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy;3081025;

I think it's Jeremy but I'm positive that is from one of the RC in the mansion.

Thanks. I was hoping he'd get the FS...wishful thinking on my part. I just saw the pics of him MTA spoiler with departed bachelors and bachelorettes from B12.

My heart goes out to Jeremy. I cried during his hometown date when he told DeAnna about his parents. He seems like a wonderful person.

I really like Jeremy too and admire the fact that although it was outside of his comfort zone, he opened up so much and allowed himself to fully participate in this 'experience'. I love the fact that he is a complex, deep, intellectual man. He seems to be a great guy and definitely a great catch for some lucky lady. I wish him nothing but the best.

So I watched last night's preview and I see that Jesse does in fact accept the Fantasy Suite card so he must have been messing with her....

Jeremy is in the outfit that he says goodbye to her in and when he is crying...I am willing to bet a lot of money that him walking down the hall is going back to talk to De after the RC....

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;3081175;
    I really like Jeremy too and admire the fact that although it was outside of his comfort zone, he opened up so much and allowed himself to fully participate in this 'experience'. I love the fact that he is a complex, deep, intellectual man. He seems to be a great guy and definitely a great catch for some lucky lady. I wish him nothing but the best.
    K9MOM that was just so touching, that's exactly how I feel. Couldn't have said it better myself... BTW I loved your tribute to him on youtube, it was perfect.
    A smile is a language that even a baby understands.
    Men who donít understand women fall into two groups: Bachelors and Husbands.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3079140;
    In the Fantasy Date Episode description, it says that Jason gives DeAnna a "special gift"! Can't wait to see what it is.
    Maybe its the bracelets or the picture Ty was working on at the very beginning of the show, remember when J suggested he make a picture for De?