Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 246

Thread: The Final 3

  1. #111
    FORT Fanatic Larel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    708

    Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmticathrt;3079477;
    First off - I am excited to say I am no longer a "lurker" - I have been reading for about a week. Thank you Google! This is my first post, but I have done lots of sluthing! Please be gentle.... I went back a re-watched D's interviews with Ellen, JK, and DTA to really watch D's facial expressions when she was speaking about the remaining men. IMHO it is quite obvious that Jason is the F1 and that as she has stated in all of the interviews "I am very happy with the outcome." (Paraphrased) I am a Jason fan, so I really hope that means happily ever after.


    Nice that you have come out of lukerdom!!

    Also in case you didn't know it is now confirmed that Jason & Jesse are the Final 2 because after the MTA they had a party for the reuinion & guess who is in the pic, Jeremy, so he goes on Moday no doubt about it now!
    Ugh I say that with a heavy heart since I love him & will be so sad for him after bawling my eyes out when he read the journal about his mother's death to Dee on Moday!

  2. #112
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    51

    Re: The Final 3

    Quote Originally Posted by ProudKsGrandma;3079812;
    Unless it has changed, I do think the not telling is still so. Back on Batch-2 with Aaron his F2 was Brooke. I remember her saying how hard it was when people kept asking her if she was chosen, and she just had to smile like everything was ok, and say just watch and see. She wasn't able to grieve till later, which made it hard at the time.

    Tessa wasn't allowed to tell anything to anyone. That's the only one I know.

  3. #113
    FORT fogey Lellis819's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    973

    Re: The Final 3

    CApe....you always know the rightthing to do and this thread is sooooooo right! Folks no need to worry, even tho' we actually like all the guys left Dee will choose the one she loves the most!! I believe she has strong feelings for all but only LOVES 1...if you need more go watch the new vid from me....Lellis819. on YouTube! Called Keeper of The Stars!
    Once again we are so lucky to have been given this season to share with a wonderful young lady and her FANS will appreciate her more, now that we see her honestly working threw to her FAIRYTALE Ending!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

  4. #114
    The Lady is a Dame Triskele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Accepting the Accolade
    Posts
    478

    Re: The Final 3

    Quote Originally Posted by StellaGeorge;3079868;
    You can also look at it like....had it not been for this time in his life - he may never have found reason to consider coming out from behind his falls. Funny thing about walls.... while we build them to protect ourselves from being hurt by someone - - they also prevent what we need most from reaching us - and that is 'love'. Perhaps - he is now ready to take off his cloak of grieving and have the courage and desire to find out what is on the other side.... can you only imagine what a catch he'd be????? Good golly - lucky girl!
    Brava StellaGeorge and so true. I hope that when it's my daughter's turn to find that someone special, she finds someone just like Jeremy, a "perfect" gentleman with an amazing depth of character, if you take the time to look, and one who has the love and support of family and friends as he has.

    You just know that these next few weeks are going to be rough on them and it makes you want to reach out and give them all a BIG squishy hug

    After Monday's epi, I actually asked my DH if I could keep him to which he reply'd only if he can keep the cute Blonde Canadian that was kicked of Big Break: Ka'anapali ~ hmmmm she was missing a few weeks ago as well ... does anyone know if Lynn7 plays golf
    Remember ... no matter how hard you work, no matter how right you are ... sometimes the Dragon wins.

  5. #115
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,155

    Re: The Final 3

    I don't think she is "in Love" with any of these guys. She thought she was falling in love with Graham; when she arrived for Jason's HTD she was ready to "see" if there was something more (I can't remember whether she said that in VO or in PI) but clearly was not in love with him yet. Jeremy laid it all on the line and we are guessing (ahem) from SC analysis that he will be let go soon. If she did fall in love with Jesse, her world was shattered when she learns the truth about him.

    I don't think she will be emotionally ready to fall in love for awhile after that mind blower; and if she picks someone to give the FR to (Jason) then I wonder if there is any sincere, genuine affection there. I see him as her comforter and a wonderful father of a beautiful little boy - even if she convinces herself he is her fairytale ending, she is too emotionally overwrought and not ready for that; I think he is smart enough to see that & want more then that (and he deserves it). JMO
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

  6. #116

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: The Final 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3079970;
    I don't think she is "in Love" with any of these guys. She thought she was falling in love with Graham; when she arrived for Jason's HTD she was ready to "see" if there was something more (I can't remember whether she said that in VO or in PI) but clearly was not in love with him yet. Jeremy laid it all on the line and we are guessing (ahem) from SC analysis that he will be let go soon. If she did fall in love with Jesse, her world was shattered when she learns the truth about him.

    I don't think she will be emotionally ready to fall in love for awhile after that mind blower; and if she picks someone to give the FR to (Jason) then I wonder if there is any sincere, genuine affection there. I see him as her comforter and a wonderful father of a beautiful little boy - even if she convinces herself he is her fairytale ending, she is too emotionally overwrought and not ready for that; I think he is smart enough to see that & want more then that (and he deserves it). JMO
    That was a VO and I choose to believe that was said earlier in the show

  7. #117
    FORT Fan kkbaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SC
    Age
    39
    Posts
    152

    Re: The Final 3

    I believe her saying she wants to see if there was more to her and Jason was a vo and earlier, too- maybe on their first one on one. That is what Im telling myself, anyways. I really wish we could see the entire process, unedited, but I know we can't. It sure would make some things alot different, Im sure.

  8. #118
    FORT Fogey ducky2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,296

    Re: The Final 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3079970;
    I don't think she is "in Love" with any of these guys. She thought she was falling in love with Graham; when she arrived for Jason's HTD she was ready to "see" if there was something more (I can't remember whether she said that in VO or in PI) but clearly was not in love with him yet. Jeremy laid it all on the line and we are guessing (ahem) from SC analysis that he will be let go soon. If she did fall in love with Jesse, her world was shattered when she learns the truth about him.

    I don't think she will be emotionally ready to fall in love for awhile after that mind blower; and if she picks someone to give the FR to (Jason) then I wonder if there is any sincere, genuine affection there. I see him as her comforter and a wonderful father of a beautiful little boy - even if she convinces herself he is her fairytale ending, she is too emotionally overwrought and not ready for that; I think he is smart enough to see that & want more then that (and he deserves it). JMO

    I totally agree with you Mikes girl. I'm trying to be objective here, as I am a Jeremy fan, but I feel like after the whole Graham thing, there isn't much time to fall in love all over again. I'm afraid she might be in love with the "family" side of Jason, and of course with Ty. (There's a reason that guys take their neices and nephews to the park with them - kids are babe magnets! ) De just seems to be a little more on the "wild" side than straight-laced Jason is, and having a ready made family will be so difficult, especially since I think she has some things to work through. I do wish them the best, though and am looking forward to seeing more of their story unfold next week!

  9. #119
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,046

    Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Larel;3079918;
    Nice that you have come out of lukerdom!!

    Also in case you didn't know it is now confirmed that Jason & Jesse are the Final 2 because after the MTA they had a party for the reuinion & guess who is in the pic, Jeremy, so he goes on Moday no doubt about it now!
    Ugh I say that with a heavy heart since I love him & will be so sad for him after bawling my eyes out when he read the journal about his mother's death to Dee on Moday!


    Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!

    How on earth would she pick Jesse over Jeremy? Its not even just about looks. She only has a friendship connection with Jesse at least from what we could see. I knew Jeremy wouldn't win but I thought he'd be in the final two with Jason and of course him being the winner since he's been edited as "Father of the Year".
    Jessica

  10. #120
    FORT Fogey ducky2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,296

    Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81;3080096;
    Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!

    How on earth would she pick Jesse over Jeremy? Its not even just about looks. She only has a friendship connection with Jesse at least from what we could see. I knew Jeremy wouldn't win but I thought he'd be in the final two with Jason and of course him being the winner since he's been edited as "Father of the Year".
    Love the "Father of the Year" comment. I am glad that she didn't take Jeremy to the final 2, though, he needs to be able to move on.
    Last edited by soccermama; 06-26-2008 at 12:17 AM. Reason: To fix broken quote tags

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.