Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The Final 3

Sucker for love stories!! moshooz's Avatar

Re: The Final 3

Quote Originally Posted by mtusk42;3079764;
    Since you ask so kindly ...

There was much debate about the MTA description (in media thread) from ABC Media net, which says Deanna and Graham argue during MTA. Two posters (Ryvetted and NoLongerALurker) who were in the viewing audience of MTA let out that the Media Net description is accurate.

Another poster suggested that the fact they are still arguing proves that Graham/De still have unresolved issues. Ryvetted and NoLongerALurker both agreed that it appeared neither De nor Graham had unresolved issues ... they were both trying to get their points across and tempers flared due to poor communication on both De/G's parts. I think the words one of the posters used are "crystal clear" that both De and Graham have moved on and that they (the FORT posters) could tell why De let Graham go and why it would never work in long run if he had stayed.
    Thank you sooo much!!!!!!!!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by NatalieM;3079371;
    Can anyone here confirm that the guys under contract to not talk to a single sole, including family after taping, even/especially if they are F4/F3 & F2? I just don't understand how it is possible to expect someone to suffer alone. I think it would be much more humane to allow the guys in the F2 - F4 positions pick one or two people in their lives that signs a confidentiality agreement that allows them to be able to discuss their feelings after taping. Making them go it completely alone is completely unhealthy and cruel.
    Unless it has changed, I do think the not telling is still so. Back on Batch-2 with Aaron his F2 was Brooke. I remember her saying how hard it was when people kept asking her if she was chosen, and she just had to smile like everything was ok, and say just watch and see. She wasn't able to grieve till later, which made it hard at the time.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3079782;
    We got confirmation from someone who said that Jason's HTD was on April 24th - we know from the medianet pictures that the Rose Ceremony was on April 25th - so Jason's had to be last...

De did a PI with her hair up in a black ponytail that was shown during Jesse, Jeremy and Graham's dates that were talking about her impressions of the dates...she referred to something that happened with Graham "today" which means the PI took place in NC - so Graham's must have been the 3rd date...not sure which order Jeremy and Jesse went in -
    How about the fantasy dates - what order are they in?

great question! I would love to know that as well....

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by azalea;3079283;
    ... And Jeremy - what a sweetheart. I just want to hug him. I have tremendous admiration and respect for him and I so want for the road ahead for him to be smooth and striaght. For me this has been a fun season with quite a story. Best of luck DeAnna - you deserve your fairy tale ending. I hope you (and we) get it!

My heart goes out to Jeremy. He gave up his job to go on this show, and it appears he will lose the girl too. I am hoping his former employer will hire him back when the show is over, assuming he wants to go back, as Jeremy did absolutely nothing to embarass the firm. In fact, it shows what a fine young man he is, an absolute gentleman. Or perhaps another firm will see what a gem he is, and hire him. He also derserves a few breaks after all the heartbreak he has had in his life. I hope his friend flybylove lets us know how he is doing.
    Last edited by ProudKsGrandma; 06-25-2008 at 06:54 PM. Reason: typo

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ProudKsGrandma;3079833;
    My heart goes out to Jeremy. He gave up his job to go on this show, and it appears he will lose te girl too. I am hoping his former employer will hire him back when the show is over, assuming he wants to go back, as Jeremy did absolutely nothing to embarass the firm. In fact, it shows what a fine young man he is, an absolute gentleman. Or perhaps another firm will see what a gem he is, and hire him. He also derserves a few breaks after all the heartbreak he has had in his life. I hope his friend flybylove lets us know how he is doing.

You know.... if it was meant to be.... and those things that aren't, tho' painful to endure, it is but a moment in time when you consider that some day the right person will be at your side. He probably is very grateful for the opportunity - probably does not regret putting his hat in the ring - an probably learned a lot about himself - and probably made some strong friendships. Such is what several of the men are still saying post Trista and Ryan.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3079782;
    We got confirmation from someone who said that Jason's HTD was on April 24th - we know from the medianet pictures that the Rose Ceremony was on April 25th - so Jason's had to be last...

De did a PI with her hair up in a black ponytail that was shown during Jesse, Jeremy and Graham's dates that were talking about her impressions of the dates...she referred to something that happened with Graham "today" which means the PI took place in NC - so Graham's must have been the 3rd date...not sure which order Jeremy and Jesse went in -
    Thanks! I just don't have the eye for this!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ProudKsGrandma;3079833;
    My heart goes out to Jeremy. He gave up his job to go on this show, and it appears he will lose te girl too. I am hoping his former employer will hire him back when the show is over, assuming he wants to go back, as Jeremy did absolutely nothing to embarass the firm. In fact, it shows what a fine young man he is, an absolute gentleman. Or perhaps another firm will see what a gem he is, and hire him. He also derserves a few breaks after all the heartbreak he has had in his life. I hope his friend flybylove lets us know how he is doing.
    Also remember - there is always a silver lining to everything - just sometimes you have to wait awhile or look a little harder to find it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by StellaGeorge;3079840;
    Also remember - there is always a silver lining to everything - just sometimes you have to wait awhile or look a little harder to find it.
    Such kind words. I hope just as Jason said, he has learned he can love again. I hope this is also what Jeremy finds out. With all his brick walls, maybe this experience, tho painful, will help tear some of those walls down, where he can truely find love, and the woman of his dreams.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ProudKsGrandma;3079862;
    Such kind words. I hope just as Jason said, he has learned he can love again. I hope this is also what Jeremy finds out. With all his brick walls, maybe this experience, tho painful, will help tear some of those walls down, where he can truely find love, and the woman of his dreams.
    You can also look at it like....had it not been for this time in his life - he may never have found reason to consider coming out from behind his falls. Funny thing about walls.... while we build them to protect ourselves from being hurt by someone - - they also prevent what we need most from reaching us - and that is 'love'. Perhaps - he is now ready to take off his cloak of grieving and have the courage and desire to find out what is on the other side.... can you only imagine what a catch he'd be????? Good golly - lucky girl!