Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Final 3

Re: The Final 3

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3079677;
    Media thread....how do you get there? Sorry but I do not access this site much and was just curious. Also.The pic of the hands holding the ring. Whos hands are those. Also I thought quite awhile ago I noticed De at the FRC standing and hugging someone. They were taller than Jesse but I could not tell if it was Jason or Jeremy. I know everyone says Jeremy goes hom on F3 but I am not 100 there. Any thoughts or suggestions welcome.
    What media thread are you talking about? Both of those screencaps are from Jen's season.

If you look in the Screencaps Only Thread there's a picture of some of the guys in LA this weekend who also attended the MTA and Jeremy was one of them. I think that tells us that he is indeed F3.

Sucker for love stories!! moshooz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mtusk42;3079263;
    Beachmom - no worries about Graham anymore based on what I read on MTA thread and hearing his parting words on the video now posted at Bachelor web site. All is good.

I have already seen De start to pull back from Jer - saw it start at Frank Sinatra date - so I think while they will certainly share kisses, they will be relatively chaste.

I appreciate that about her as opposed to other series where the Bachelor (in particular) was over the top passionate with F4 and even earlier. I can still recall all those scenes of Bevin and Andy straddling each other.
    What are they saying on the MTA thread?? Sorry, just don't want to go reading through hundreds of posts. Please, please, preety please could you post it here??!!!

Something about a bracelet. I to only access this every now and then and miss 1/2 of whats going on. I really do enjoy this site.

Hello, can someone tell me how you know and what is the order of the HTDs. I can't figure out who went first from the vibe at all!!

Thanks!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3079595;
    I don't think De led Jeremy on - I think she gave him every chance - I think she cared for him and felt liek there should be a connection and really explored it before she realized that he really just wasn't the one...
    Bingo!!! I wasn't a huge DeAnna fan going into this, but I've not only come to like her, I totally respect how she has handled herself. These guys all know going into the process that they may be hurt, but I just think she has tried very hard to keep those hurts to a minimum. She definately has feelings for Jeremy, but he didn't end up the final one. Had that scenario not been his, it would have been someone elses. It is the nature of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by chettigal;3079729;
    Hello, can someone tell me how you know and what is the order of the HTDs. I can't figure out who went first from the vibe at all!!

Thanks!
    Chettigal,
    cape has put together a probable timeline in the timeline thread. It is put together based on inside info, dates on medianet pics, and I don't know what all else! Anyway, that's what I go off of.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by moshooz;3079691;
    What are they saying on the MTA thread?? Sorry, just don't want to go reading through hundreds of posts. Please, please, preety please could you post it here??!!!
    I believe they are referring to the fact that several people that attended the MTA made it very clear that there were no lingering feelings between De and Graham. Their discussion at the show made it clear that they have both moved on.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by moshooz;3079691;
    Since you ask so kindly ...

There was much debate about the MTA description (in media thread) from ABC Media net, which says Deanna and Graham argue during MTA. Two posters (Ryvetted and NoLongerALurker) who were in the viewing audience of MTA let out that the Media Net description is accurate.

Another poster suggested that the fact they are still arguing proves that Graham/De still have unresolved issues. Ryvetted and NoLongerALurker both agreed that it appeared neither De nor Graham had unresolved issues ... they were both trying to get their points across and tempers flared due to poor communication on both De/G's parts. I think the words one of the posters used are "crystal clear" that both De and Graham have moved on and that they (the FORT posters) could tell why De let Graham go and why it would never work in long run if he had stayed.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by NatalieM;3078883;
    Keep in mind that this would have already happened. IF Jeremy was sent home, he's been trying to deal with things completely by himself for weeks and not being allowed to talk to people who love him - that alone is cruel punishment.
    These are adult people - they know the stakes - - I am sure that he is absolutely fine - - remember - - he is coming in still wounded and guarded from his losses - and w/o having to heal from them fully - he really isn't in a place to have had a relationship. As another forter posted somewhere - which I feel is feasible - there was too much of a risk for DeAnna to replace his mother - - after all, he said that she is very much like his mother.

Quote Originally Posted by chettigal;3079729 View Post

Thanks!
    We got confirmation from someone who said that Jason's HTD was on April 24th - we know from the medianet pictures that the Rose Ceremony was on April 25th - so Jason's had to be last...

De did a PI with her hair up in a black ponytail that was shown during Jesse, Jeremy and Graham's dates that were talking about her impressions of the dates...she referred to something that happened with Graham "today" which means the PI took place in NC - so Graham's must have been the 3rd date...not sure which order Jeremy and Jesse went in -