Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Is DeAnna leading 3 guys on?

FORT Regular

Re: Is DeAnna leading 3 guys on?

Quote Originally Posted by drparoo;3076770;
    I would imagine that De and Jason have talked in depth by now about how it happened and she has given him details of that night, knowing that he'll see it. Remember, some time has passed and I'm sure they talk regularly. Assuming she chooses him, of course.

Gosh, we still have more episodes. It might become quite obvious with her PI's (or even his) how she has resolved the issue and that she's realizing she's falling for Jason. I can't know that, but anything could still happen.
    For his sake, I sincerely hope you are right.

FORT Newbie

look at abc medianet there are discriptions of both mta and the next episode they are both very interesting to look at

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3076281;
    Great topic! This subject has been bugging me.

I can’t tell you how tired I am of hearing DeAhna whine about what happened with Brad. How do we know that what he told her he didn’t mean or think he meant at the time? Maybe he was planning on choosing her, and when it came down to it, he realized he didn’t really feel it? Maybe he came out of his Fleiss-induced hypnosis the day of the FRC. People have changed their minds close to (or even on) their wedding day. It happens!
    Me too, me too. I don't remember now, but didn't he actually buy a ring? And didn't the show fly DeAnna's father down thinking there was going to be a proposal? He must have conveyed to them that she was the one. It stinks just like the song, but the fact is he changed his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3076281;
    DeAhna did what she had to do. My only complaint is that she seems to think she was being kinder than Brad was. I don’t think she was.....
    Boy that nails if for me. If DeAnna would have simply moved on and not made this the "I'm not as bad as Brad show," I would have respected her a lot more. And if she truly is having a change of heart about that whole thing, then I'll respect her again. We've all stumbled over this kind of stuff.

FORT Newbie

Hi Everyone! I have recently gotten really into this show and found you guys. There is obviously a spoiler regarding Jeremy based on everything I have read in here, but I cannot find it. Can someone direct me as to why it is thought that he is not the F1? Thanks

It seems to be the nature of the show to "lead on" at least the final 4, to some degree. Deanna cannot really say which man she prefers to him or to the others but must simply say the now infamous, I have strong feelings for _____" line. I do believe she chooses Jason but I cannot believe it will endure. Deanna has shown a rather unappealing petulant and angry side when things do not go her way, just as she did after Brad failed to propose. This is not a good personality trait for a wife or mother. Both roles require calmness,patience and compassionate understanding if one is to be successful and enjoy a happy, fulfilling relationship. I think after seeing her behavior in the rest of the show, Jeremy will feel a sense of fortunate escape. Deanna may have let being the star go to her head and now expects the star treatment, which is most unfortunate!

Quote Originally Posted by JillH;3076835;
    Hi Everyone! I have recently gotten really into this show and found you guys. There is obviously a spoiler regarding Jeremy based on everything I have read in here, but I cannot find it. Can someone direct me as to why it is thought that he is not the F1? Thanks
    Somewhere in the screencaps thread, there are photos of DeAnna apparently saying goodbye to Jeremy and both of them looking sad about it. (He is so sweet.) There is also a cap of Jesse in the F2 limo leaving. It should be the first thread at the top of the Spoilers page. Hope that helps.

FORT Newbie

You're the best - thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;3076860;
    Somewhere in the screencaps thread, there are photos of DeAnna apparently saying goodbye to Jeremy and both of them looking sad about it. (He is so sweet.) There is also a cap of Jesse in the F2 limo leaving. It should be the first thread at the top of the Spoilers page. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by lennygirl18;3076752;
    Actually I believe she also said she was falling in love with graham. Im pretty sure it was a VO while showing graham in the limo. She said something along the lines of "it was really hard letting graham go because i was falling in love with him."
    She did, she certainly did say it.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3076442;
    Great post! What stage is she in and who represents love?
    Good question, I think he left in the limo last night.

I disagree with those who think Dee is leading the guys on, i just think shes in a similar situation that MANY girls/guys have been in within their love life. We have all met the hottie who we thought we were in love with and was cold and less available (which was one of the main reasons we fell for him/her in the first place, we want what we cant have).

After the break-up of that relationship we realised the reality of the situation and that IT NEVER WOULD HAVE WORKED. We and Deanna declared ourselves in love and at the time it feels like your only chance of love just went. Whirlwind romance anyone?

So, in conclusion, Deanna at the time said 'I just let go the only guy i fell in love with' but she'll be fine, she will realise the actual jems are scattered in front of her, and the final 1 will understand too.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.