Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Is DeAnna leading 3 guys on?

Re: Is DeAnna leading 3 guys on?

Quote Originally Posted by lolababy;3076569;
    Again, after considering the incredible devastation she felt with Brad... she should have give some "indication" to Jeremy so he could be prepared and would not be so forthcoming with some incredibly painful intimate details of his parents loss... She should have given a clue... anything...

Next week is going to be a complete disaster.... DeAnna is not going to come away with this unscathed. She is going to look really bad. I believe she completely lead Jeremy on...
    You know, I don't think she knew that until after the HTD, if even then. I mean, I think Jeremy was really in the running. If Jeremy's HTD was before Jason's, it could be that was the turning point. I agree that she would have let Jeremy go if Graham hadn't asked to leave. And I wonder if she does give him an indication if, as some have surmised, she doesn't ask him back to the fantasy suite. That could be the first chance she got.

There is NO WAY not to lead someone on in this show. Just no way.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;3076209;
    Jason wasn't willing to give up. He was acutely aware of Dee's connection with Graham, but he was intent on getting past that with her. Thanks to Graham's petulance, he succeeded.
    This happens frequently "in real life." A guy falls in love with his best friend's girl. When they go their separate ways, he steps in, and does not consider himself "the second choice." Many happy marriages have been the result.

Quote Originally Posted by drparoo;3076625;
    You know, I don't think she knew that until after the HTD, if even then. I mean, I think Jeremy was really in the running. If Jeremy's HTD was before Jason's, it could be that was the turning point. I agree that she would have let Jeremy go if Graham hadn't asked to leave. And I wonder if she does give him an indication if, as some have surmised, she doesn't ask him back to the fantasy suite. That could be the first chance she got.

There is NO WAY not to lead someone on in this show. Just no way.
    Anyone who has watched this show knows the premise of how it works. I don't see that Dee is leading anyone on, she has a reason that she has kept each one of these guys there for the time they have been there. Dee is doing what she feels is right, and that is following her heart. I am sure that Jeremy will get hurt, but I don't feel as if she has led him on anymore then the next guy.
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sunny_peach;3076670;
    Anyone who has watched this show knows the premise of how it works. I don't see that Dee is leading anyone on, she has a reason that she has kept each one of these guys there for the time they have been there. Dee is doing what she feels is right, and that is following her heart. I am sure that Jeremy will get hurt, but I don't feel as if she has led him on anymore then the next guy.
    I am sorry, but seeing the video and screencaps of next weeks show, just rips my heart to shreds. After last nights conversation about what he wanted, his mom's passing, buying a home, starting a new life with DeAnna, etc. Not just wanting her, but NEEDING her... I think I am going to lose it next week

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jr956678;3075540;
    As a guy I think that Jason (who certainly seems like the chosen one) will have no problems dealing with the Graham situation. For a couple of reasons:

1 - What we have seen, I believe, of the story between Graham and Dee has been edited for drama - TPTB have intentionally wanted us to believe that Graham was the love story and they have done a pretty good job of emphasizing that love story to the detriment of any other love story. Reality is probably not nearly so dramatic.
    Boy I don't know. Were the tears dramatized? Were her words scripted. This woman was ticked off at him for not loving her as much as she loved him.

2 - Jason already knows there was a connection with Graham and Dee and has said so - no big news there for him. At some time he WILL see what has aired but it won't be anything like a revalation to him.
    I totally disagree. There's no doubt he knows of a connection, but once he's the last man standing, he'll assume his connection with her was stronger. Not until after the final will he be aware of the real reason she let him go. Not only that, he's also going to learn that she regretted her decision. No matter which way you look at it, she's on a double rebound and that's bad news for the F1. I'd give the relationship a couple of months.

It's hard to imagine how a HTD could have gone any better than Jason's. Not only the connection but the conversations - how many couples will ever get to see their "How many kids do YOU want?" discussion on national TV. And - how many couples find such instant accord in that conversation? I felt I was a voyeur looking at something I shouldn't be seeing.
    Yet DeAnna said it was Graham that was the one she was falling in love with. All that stuff with Jason didn't seem to faze her.

As Dee will probably have to move to Seattle to continue a relationship with Jason, can you imagine a better family to be with when you're away from your own? I love his mother - I can see where many of his qualities come from - and I want to adopt his father for myself!
    This is all fine and dandy, but she needs someone that she loves and can't seem to get it. She loved Brad and got really ticked at him when he didn't love her back in the same way. She loved Graham and got really ticked at him. So now she's going to settle for a nice guy with a great family? I feel bad for Jason. He's made mistakes in the past with women and I hope he doesn't continue with the pattern. She's not the one for him.

This is not so simple a situation as "she loved someone else and I'm sloppy seconds" - this is part of being a life partner for some one you love and if Jason understands what has happened he will not be bothered in the slightest by it. If he doesn't get it, then he really isn't right for Dee after all.
    Well I'll give you this, DeAnna needs a guy that's willing to put up with a lot! I used to believe that he was the guy and have been rooting for him. Now I really hope he doesn't become that guy. He can do better.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3076611;
    I took the whole Graham/DeAnna conversations a lot differently than other people did. The gist I got from their conversation was not "in the end" she wanted it to be Graham, which seems to be how most took it. I got that what she asked him for was for him to open up to her and give them a chance. And in the end he couldn't do that. Very big difference. And as someone else said the word "thought" when she was talking about falling in love with Graham was the key. She didn't say she did or was falling. She THOUGHT she was. I thought it was a beautiful day today until I stepped outside and realized it was a hundred friggin degrees.
    Actually I believe she also said she was falling in love with graham. Im pretty sure it was a VO while showing graham in the limo. She said something along the lines of "it was really hard letting graham go because i was falling in love with him."

Quote Originally Posted by Calminian;3076722;
    I totally disagree. There's no doubt he knows of a connection, but once he's the last man standing, he'll assume his connection with her was stronger. Not until after the final will he be aware of the real reason she let him go. Not only that, he's also going to learn that she regretted her decision. No matter which way you look at it, she's on a double rebound and that's bad news for the F1. I'd give the relationship a couple of months.

I would imagine that De and Jason have talked in depth by now about how it happened and she has given him details of that night, knowing that he'll see it. Remember, some time has passed and I'm sure they talk regularly. Assuming she chooses him, of course.

Gosh, we still have more episodes. It might become quite obvious with her PI's (or even his) how she has resolved the issue and that she's realizing she's falling for Jason. I can't know that, but anything could still happen.

FORT Newbie

OK, here goes my first and probably only post on this subject. Dee is looking for marriage, but then she complains that Jeremy is "so perfect" I am happily married and have dated my fair share of "Grahams" in the past until I met my "Jeremy". Why does being "perfect" mean you are not a great husband. Does she really want to get married or just keep going down the path she is going? I agree that Graham is smokin hot, but looks fade over time and it about what's in your heart. I love Jason because you can see the committment he has just in his relationship with his family and Ty. But not all women are molded to withstand getting a husband and child. I hope that if Dee fits that mold she will do a great job. And then there is Jesse, she must have some type of emotional attraction to him, and is it so bad to not want to get married after 6+ weeks. I adore Jesse (girlfriend rumor or not) and know he will make some girl happy.

Back to my Jeremy story, he does have some wierd things about him, but losing both of your parents I am sure causes you to have your guard up. I just wish Dee saw the possible committment side of Jeremy and his bagagge is unlike the other guys...Graham (non-committed) Jason (child, ex-wife) and Jesse (girlfriend? wild side) She can relate better to Jeremy and feel his pain. I personally would just like to see more Bachelor/Bachelorettes work out ATFR. Dee has by far been my favorite of all of them, but slowly I see her going down the same path as the past Bach and not statying with the F1 in the end. Too bad for everyone involved that they put so much out there for the world to see and not end up with the fairytale ending. (At least not on the big screen) I vote for Jesse, but I see the common ground her and Jeremy share.

Quote Originally Posted by lennygirl18;3076752;
    Actually I believe she also said she was falling in love with graham. Im pretty sure it was a VO while showing graham in the limo. She said something along the lines of "it was really hard letting graham go because i was falling in love with him."
    Yes it was a VO, but we know from the past that a VO is not always as it seems and cannot totally be trusted. I listened closely, and took a look at the voice patterns on a program that I have and it seems like her original statement was "It was extremely hard to let Graham go because I'm falling in love with him my heart is breaking right now, all he had to do was open up...." Now the part is red seems highly suspicious, like it was taken from another conversation and put into this one.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by kkbaker;3076103;
    IF Brad knew he wasn't goint to pick any of the girls; he was just going thru the motions for the show; all the while saying things like: "You don't have to worry" and "I have very deep feelings for you" then yes.... he was leading them on. De has said he point blank told her she was F1 before the FRC and then didnt pick anyone- that was misleading.
    Again, sometimes it takes some space to realize whether or not you really want to be with someone. I don't think he was leading Jenny or DeAnna on, I just think the time away convinced him neither were right for him. This doesn't mean he didn't genuinely care, it just means he was certain it would never work out.

This is one of the concerns I have about DeAnna as well. She's really the main person behind the bad-Brad propaganda. Seems she can't go a show without mentioning that he lead her on. She needs to grow up a whole bunch before she's ready for a relationship.

Do I think De is??? NO.
    I think she had feelings for Graham- she has feelings for those that are left. ANYtime you break up and start dating someone else- they are following in the one who just left's footsteps. In this case- De saw that Graham wasnt for her and let him go (haven't seen any Proof to tell me otherwise).
    She's has every right to have feelings, explore them and then change her mind. There's is no difference at all between her and Brad, for that's exactly what he did. This whole issue of leading on is extremely subjective. I'm simply pointing out that she is doing precisely what she accused Brad of—and maybe to a great degree.

I think this is an unrealistic journey and show. By the statistics, we see that it doesn't work. I hope it does in this case and I will believe until the end!!!
    What can I say? I don't think it's a good meeting venue either, but I always hope for the best. I disagreed with the way DeAnna villainized Brad, but I was still hoping for a happy ending for her. But I don't think she's ready.