Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Is DeAnna leading 3 guys on?

Re: Is DeAnna leading 3 guys on?

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;3075737;
    I think Deanna is doing exactly what she is supposed to do. The premise of the Bachelor/ette is to take 25 people of the opposite sex and eliminate one, two or three each week until one is left. During that time you have to lead them on to believe there is something there that may or may not be.

I agree that Deanna was angry with Graham because he could not open up any more than he had, I believe that Deanna needed to open up more if she wanted reciprocity from Graham, but that's neither here nor there.

Yes, I think Deanna has some type of feelings for all F4, whether those feelings will lead to anything lasting is another thing IMO.
    ITA, gurlbrit.

Quote Originally Posted by LMariel;3076407;
    I agree. In order to find out whether she has a strong connection with any of the remaining three (if she indeed does), she has to continue doing what she's doing. Graham was just part of the whole process and an interesting part at that because in her mind he seemed to best represent the type she envisioned herself to be with, yet he also seemed to cause her the most heartache and confusion at every turn. For me, him being eliminated was inevitable and necessary in order for her to get down to making a sound decision for herself.

It actually makes sense to keep the three J's around because each guy has a different outlook on life and a different purpose for being there and very different lifestyles to offer DeAnna. Each is looking to fill a void and each is at a different stage in his life. To me, Jesse represents dating; Jeremy represents marriage; and Jason represents home and family. I guess it all depends on what stage DeAnna herself is at. Tough decision for her, but she's got a good variety to choose from.
    Great post! What stage is she in and who represents love?

Quote Originally Posted by lolababy;3076229;
    I think DeAnna has really hurt Jeremy in this whole process. After what she had gone through with Brad, you would THINK, she would have given him some indication that he might not be FR1.

I am so angry at the depth she is letting Jeremy go, just so she can have a show.

Disgusting.

Dee is struggling with her heart and mind. Yes, her and Jeremy share a wonderful connection, they click. But last night when Dee asked Jeremy's sister in law for the dirt on Jeremy, this is something that I have been feeling for a while. Jeremy is too perfect for me, and how Dee was saying, if she would pick Jeremy it would be the perfect house, the perfect dog, etc... Sometimes "perfect" just isn't enough, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by lolababy;3076229;
    I think DeAnna has really hurt Jeremy in this whole process. After what she had gone through with Brad, you would THINK, she would have given him some indication that he might not be FR1.

I am so angry at the depth she is letting Jeremy go, just so she can have a show.

Disgusting.
    Um don't you think that at this point any of the guys would be really hurt? Unfortunatly this is the nature of this show, and it is one part I totally don't like.
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

[QUOTE=nd4reality;3076414;]Its the nature of the show. It delights in "leading" people on. DeAnna (last season) was no exception. She was just like any other non-F1 in the history of the show.

IMO - its her immaturity / ego that made such a big deal of the fact.

Anders .... it was probably her mini-rant on the LCD about the toilet seat etc. that gave Brad the impetus to run in the opposite direction LOL ![/QUOTE]

I have to ask...What happened with the toilet seat?

Quote Originally Posted by TazoChai;3075336;

The only thing I'd like to add is, she also doesn't have to fall in love with anyone on this show. It is a theme that is unrealistic. She can pursue a relationship but doesn't necessarily have to fall in love. She seems aware of this option.
    Actually, I wonder about this, as some of her comments and behaviors lead me to believe that she doesn't view that as an option. I sometimes get the sense that she's out to prove that it can be done, and that she won't settle for an outcome that is similar to Brad's in any way. She's said a few times that her future husband is among the 25, I think that some of her quick, quick cuts come from the fact that she feels that Brad led her on and she doesn't want to be accused of doing the same. She said something to Graham about how she couldn't risk choosing him and not having him choose her in the end. Choosing no one obviously isn't an option for her, but I don't know if not ending up with a life partner is either... if that makes any sense.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sunny_peach;3076464;
    Um don't you think that at this point any of the guys would be really hurt? Unfortunatly this is the nature of this show, and it is one part I totally don't like.
    Again, after considering the incredible devastation she felt with Brad... she should have give some "indication" to Jeremy so he could be prepared and would not be so forthcoming with some incredibly painful intimate details of his parents loss... She should have given a clue... anything...

Next week is going to be a complete disaster.... DeAnna is not going to come away with this unscathed. She is going to look really bad. I believe she completely lead Jeremy on...

FORT Fan

jr956678-great post! And so right on your perspective of Jason being the one who can deal with the situation. He, of the final three, understands how much it'll take to have a relationship with Deanna. And, if it doesn't work out, he'll be the most understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by lolababy;3076569;
    Again, after considering the incredible devastation she felt with Brad... she should have give some "indication" to Jeremy so he could be prepared and would not be so forthcoming with some incredibly painful intimate details of his parents loss... She should have given a clue... anything...

Next week is going to be a complete disaster.... DeAnna is not going to come away with this unscathed. She is going to look really bad. I believe she completely lead Jeremy on...
    lolababy - as hard and fast as I think Jeremy fell for Dee, I don't think she could have done anything unless she let him go before the F6. I also think that at the time of the HTD, she was still trying to figure out exactly how she felt about all 4, and we will see her try to let Jeremy down as easy as possible next week. Unfortunately, someone's heart always gets broken on this show - it is the nature of the show. My gut feeling is that if Graham had not left at F4 (per rumors, it was his choice), then she would have let Jeremy go last night because she knew he was more in love with her than she was with him.

I took the whole Graham/DeAnna conversations a lot differently than other people did. The gist I got from their conversation was not "in the end" she wanted it to be Graham, which seems to be how most took it. I got that what she asked him for was for him to open up to her and give them a chance. And in the end he couldn't do that. Very big difference. And as someone else said the word "thought" when she was talking about falling in love with Graham was the key. She didn't say she did or was falling. She THOUGHT she was. I thought it was a beautiful day today until I stepped outside and realized it was a hundred friggin degrees.

For whatever reason Graham gave up. It could have been the process. It could have been DeAnna herself. It could have been just what he does in relationships. We may find out from the MTA, or we may not. But it is clear that they were not meant to be together. If you feel like another person could be "the one" you would move heaven and earth to make that happen. He couldn't even look her in the eyes. DeAnna made it very clear what she wanted from him. Graham totally shut down and would/could not do that. A person being non-communicative is a red flag...would he be like that in a relationship? DeAnna has no other choice but to think that, as his track record seems to reinforce that belief.

Jason's date was last, so she spent time with Jeremy before Jason. She had to have known going in with Jeremy that he was either her #1 or #2 and in case things didn't go well with Jason and his family, then she should keep an open mind about Jeremy. IF she had gone to Jason's HTD first then to Jeremy's we might have seen her pull away a little more from Jeremy. Any caring person in that situation would really want to be able to tell Jeremy that they gave it their all but just didn't fall in love. To some extent everyone has to be led on. That is the premise of the show. I imagine that it would be very hard not to get caught up in the moment with these guys. I know I wouldn't be able to keep my hands (or lips) off Jeremy. Where Brad stepped over the line is in making statements like "tomorrow will be a good day" all while saying he knew days beforehand that he would not choose anyone. And considering all the gossip surrounding Jesse, if what is said is true, I don't feel sorry for him because if his intentions weren't true, then he was leading DeAnna on.

I don't think the F1 should feel threatened in the least. I even think at this point Dee and TPTB pretty much knew that this was Jason's to lose, hence the "big" decision between Graham and Jason last night. They were face to face with only 1 rose left, and she called Jason's name.