Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Is DeAnna leading 3 guys on?

FORT Fogey

Re: Is DeAnna leading 3 guys on?

Quote Originally Posted by drparoo;3076625;
    You know, I don't think she knew that until after the HTD, if even then. I mean, I think Jeremy was really in the running. If Jeremy's HTD was before Jason's, it could be that was the turning point. I agree that she would have let Jeremy go if Graham hadn't asked to leave. And I wonder if she does give him an indication if, as some have surmised, she doesn't ask him back to the fantasy suite. That could be the first chance she got.

There is NO WAY not to lead someone on in this show. Just no way.
    If the HTD gave her a better indication of where she was leaning the format of the show with allowing her to send just ONE guy home after HTDs each week, she has to choose which one has to go first. Things fell apart with Graham so she sent him first. Jeremy's brothers didn't treat her all that great so she gives him a trip to Bahamas and then sends him home.

Had Jeremy read nonverbal cues like Jason he would have known earlier on that while she empathized with his loss of his parents she wasn't falling in love with him. His "neediness is disturbing. The brothers made it clear they were not on her side (read you are not one of us) that alone will give her the out to send him home. She did say she wanted the family to match to be very much like her family. That would be pathetic to choose someone bec' you feel sorry/something else for him. Ron was right in the way he said it ........she didn't reject him she chose the others.
    Last edited by seeker; 06-28-2008 at 06:19 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3086177;
    If the HTD gave her a better indication of where she was leaning the format of the show with allowing her to send just ONE guy home after HTDs each week, she has to choose which one has to go first. Things fell apart with Graham so she sent him first. Jeremy's brothers didn't treat her all that great so she gives him a trip to Bahamas and then sends him home.

Had Jeremy read nonverbal cues like Jason he would have known earlier on that while she empathized with his loss of his parents she wasn't falling in love with him. His "neediness is disturbing. The brothers made it clear they were not on her side (read you are not one of us) that alone will give her the out to send him home. She did say she wanted the family to match to be very much like her family. That would be pathetic to choose someone bec' you feel sorry/something else for him. Ron was right in the way he said it ........she didn't reject him she chose the others.

I believe Jeremy's brothers had a hand in hanging him, not that she would have picked him, but they darn sure didn't do him any favors. That may have been the straw that broke the camel's back.

FORT Fogey

Well, it appears that she's really not that into Jeremy. Every time he has said something really flattering she just kind of smiles and never reciprocates. Jeremy probably should have fished a little more for how she was feeling about him because she never really says. She just keeps handing him a rose. In a way, it would have been kinder to keep Graham one more time (and get the FD out of him that she really wanted) and sent Jeremy home last go round instead of keeping him around for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3086807;
    Well, it appears that she's really not that into Jeremy. Every time he has said something really flattering she just kind of smiles and never reciprocates. Jeremy probably should have fished a little more for how she was feeling about him because she never really says. She just keeps handing him a rose. In a way, it would have been kinder to keep Graham one more time (and get the FD out of him that she really wanted) and sent Jeremy home last go round instead of keeping him around for no reason.
    I don't think Graham would have accepted the rose.

FORT Fogey

He might have. He was the one who said she was doing what was easiest for her by sending him home. That doesn't sound like he would have said no.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3086814;
    I don't think Graham would have accepted the rose.
    No, I don't think he would have accepted the rose either.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;3080979;
    Yes.. DeAnna is leading people on... But, too bad. That's the premise of the show. That's her job and that's what the show entails. The guys signing up for the show knew it... If leading the guys on is found offensive to anyone, than this is the wrong show to watch. The ENTIRE show is based on this premise. Grasp it. That's just the way it is.
    Yes. It is impossible not to lead some men on.

This is a TV show, created to entertain. If you find someone you want to continue dating, great. If you don't, you don't. This show is not intended to be taken so seriously. The short production time does not lend itself to falling in love or breaking hearts. Emotions may be heightened in the closed set but most report after to returning to real life, all is well.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3081522;
    You are right. However, the problem I have is that she repeatedly blasts Brad for doing it to her, and then she does the same thing. But then she claims she isn't. She may be trying not to, but it's pretty much impossible to do this show without leading a few of the suitors on. And then there's the question about whether they're being led on, or does the Bachelor/Bachelorette not know who they want yet? Hopefully by the time she got to the final few, it dawned on her that what she perceived as being led on was really a combination of it being part of the show, and the normal progression of making a decision. Maybe she finally got some closure.
    Bingo, bulls-eye, nail on the head..... :

Is it just me, or is there an erie narcissism about her? The hypocrisy is so glaring I don't see what else it can be.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Personally, I don't think Deanna realized she wasn't falling for Jeremy until the fantasy dates. Just watch tonight. It will answer a lot of questions.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3089637;
    Personally, I don't think Deanna realized she wasn't falling for Jeremy until the fantasy dates. Just watch tonight. It will answer a lot of questions.

That could be but will the edit really show us this?