Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Is DeAnna leading 3 guys on?

Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3079906;
    Interesting..why do you think she said she was scared?

Hi Calig---

I practically wrote a novel explaining my "Deanna is scared" theory---it's in post #1659 on the BLF thread if you're interested. Just in case you're interested...

FORT Newbie

Re: Is DeAnna leading 3 guys on?

Quote Originally Posted by jr956678;3075540;
    As Dee will probably have to move to Seattle to continue a relationship with Jason, can you imagine a better family to be with when you're away from your own? I love his mother - I can see where many of his qualities come from - and I want to adopt his father for myself!

I'm sorry but Jason's father was creepy. He was too touchy and emotional way too early with her. I felt uncomfortable in a violated sort of way.
    Last edited by JasonRocks; 06-25-2008 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3076611;
    I took the whole Graham/DeAnna conversations a lot differently than other people did. The gist I got from their conversation was not "in the end" she wanted it to be Graham, which seems to be how most took it. I got that what she asked him for was for him to open up to her and give them a chance. And in the end he couldn't do that. Very big difference. And as someone else said the word "thought" when she was talking about falling in love with Graham was the key. She didn't say she did or was falling. She THOUGHT she was. I thought it was a beautiful day today until I stepped outside and realized it was a hundred friggin degrees.

For whatever reason Graham gave up. It could have been the process. It could have been DeAnna herself. It could have been just what he does in relationships. We may find out from the MTA, or we may not. But it is clear that they were not meant to be together. If you feel like another person could be "the one" you would move heaven and earth to make that happen. He couldn't even look her in the eyes. DeAnna made it very clear what she wanted from him. Graham totally shut down and would/could not do that. A person being non-communicative is a red flag...would he be like that in a relationship? DeAnna has no other choice but to think that, as his track record seems to reinforce that belief.

Jason's date was last, so she spent time with Jeremy before Jason. She had to have known going in with Jeremy that he was either her #1 or #2 and in case things didn't go well with Jason and his family, then she should keep an open mind about Jeremy. IF she had gone to Jason's HTD first then to Jeremy's we might have seen her pull away a little more from Jeremy. Any caring person in that situation would really want to be able to tell Jeremy that they gave it their all but just didn't fall in love. To some extent everyone has to be led on. That is the premise of the show. I imagine that it would be very hard not to get caught up in the moment with these guys. I know I wouldn't be able to keep my hands (or lips) off Jeremy. Where Brad stepped over the line is in making statements like "tomorrow will be a good day" all while saying he knew days beforehand that he would not choose anyone. And considering all the gossip surrounding Jesse, if what is said is true, I don't feel sorry for him because if his intentions weren't true, then he was leading DeAnna on.

I don't think the F1 should feel threatened in the least. I even think at this point Dee and TPTB pretty much knew that this was Jason's to lose, hence the "big" decision between Graham and Jason last night. They were face to face with only 1 rose left, and she called Jason's name.
    DeAnna DID say that she was falling in love with Graham when she was reading his letter.

IMHO - D has done NOTHING to lead any one on - being the premise of the show is to eliminate 1 guy at time now. She can't help that Jeremy fell so hard and so fast - or that Jesse is going to end up like Pinocchio - or that Jason is THE one for her - she is not saying anything to any of them to lead any of them on - unlike other bach's have in the past
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Hi All.... I don't post much, but I did want to comment on whether or not I feel that DeAnna is leading any of the guys on.
    I actually feel that DeAnna has gone above and beyond to NOT lead the men on. She has been extremley careful in trying to not lead them on. I know that there is a lot of talk about if she led Jeremy on, but I think that it is important to remember that DeAnna also needs to see who is right for her, and as unfortunate as this is, there are going to be hearts that are broken.
    I also agree with many people that have said that maybe she was going to let Jeremy go at F4 in order to cause him less hurt, but if Graham did ask to go, then there was no choice in the matter.
    I honestly think that DeAnna has presented herself in a mature and respectful way. I wish her the best of luck in her journey in finding true love!!

BTW- You guys are awesome with your sleuthing! I love reading all of the posts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3080542;
    IMHO - D has done NOTHING to lead any one on - being the premise of the show is to eliminate 1 guy at time now. She can't help that Jeremy fell so hard and so fast - or that Jesse is going to end up like Pinocchio - or that Jason is THE one for her - she is not saying anything to any of them to lead any of them on - unlike other bach's have in the past
    I think that is the premise of this show is to lead people on, make them open up, tell them you really care about them, make them feel like they are falling in love with you, then throw F4, F3 under a bus and F2 under a semi. I don't know why I watch and get caught up! I need therapy. I hate seeing people getting their hearts broken, I cry everytime I see Graham and DeAnna in that last episode. This Monday will be worse, because Jeremy is devastated. Yea I know well they know what they are getting into, but they really don't!

I think in the context of this show, Dee is not leading any of the bachelors on. Perhaps outside of this show it might be a different story. But Dee believes in this show (against all odds and despite its terrible track record) and how it works and she has tried to explore all possibilities with all the men and in that sense she has been fair. She has asked all the men to put themselves out there, and if anyone is familiar with this show they know that if you hold back you won't go far. Snooze you lose.

I have happliy bot had to listen to all the "You're amazing" and "I'm falling in love with you" come ons that typify the show - they have been limited to PI and VO - and this is refreshing. She has stayed WAY clear of what has been reported that Brad did to her.

I think it will be difficult to watch when she lets Jeremy go because I think is IS falling in love with her but his heartbreak will be self-inflicted to a large extent.

Quote Originally Posted by jr956678;3080604;
    I think in the context of this show, Dee is not leading any of the bachelors on. Perhaps outside of this show it might be a different story. But Dee believes in this show (against all odds and despite its terrible track record) and how it works and she has tried to explore all possibilities with all the men and in that sense she has been fair. She has asked all the men to put themselves out there, and if anyone is familiar with this show they know that if you hold back you won't go far. Snooze you lose.

I have happliy bot had to listen to all the "You're amazing" and "I'm falling in love with you" come ons that typify the show - they have been limited to PI and VO - and this is refreshing. She has stayed WAY clear of what has been reported that Brad did to her.

I think it will be difficult to watch when she lets Jeremy go because I think is IS falling in love with her but his heartbreak will be self-inflicted to a large extent.

I agree with your post. D has been very fair in regards to her feelings and when she has let bach's go.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jr956678;3080604;
    She has asked all the men to put themselves out there, and if anyone is familiar with this show they know that if you hold back you won't go far.

"Self-inflicted" because he did exactly what she asked him to do? I'm really not trying to be snide, but I can't reconcile those two statements. Seems to me that you're saying they all should have done as she asked (as Jeremy did) but then you seem to be blaming him for doing that very thing.

Again, not trying to be snippy, just trying to understand where you're coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonRocks;3080010;
    I'm sorry but Jason's father was creepy. He was too touchy and emotional way too early with her. I felt uncomfortable in a violated sort of way.
    I can understand why you would feel that way. But, he isn't being creepy. I loved that he felt so connected because he can see how happy Jason is. JMO.